RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-08-06, 08:18 PM   #16
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
IP: 3240 794D

on an off note to this discussion...

statutory rape is one of the hardest charges to beat if the 'victim' is under 16. Mostly because the parents feel their child was taken advantage of, and as the child isnt a adult yet the power to prosecute lies within the parents OR the state if the parents decide they dont want to press charges.

believe me the state will pick up as many cases as it can to get convictions.

its all about money, a conviction or cop out means money for that state and a better image towards the public

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-06, 08:23 PM   #17
L.E
L.E

IP: 2EF1 1720

Damn.

Canada's pretty lineant.

Age of consent is 16 but 5 year age difference is acceptable.

-_-
Old 08-08-06, 09:18 PM   #18
schema
howdy

Text Record: 27-10
IP: 7D2F E27A

whaaaa...so a 16 year old an an 11 year old is straight? thats fucking sick...

"Frank White the menacin, chron chron's the medicine....
I got the lettuce and...
...you turn green like cucumber skin
Got the new hummer in the summer when I was a new comer then...
drugs and mac-10's...hugs from fake friends..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
i'm not attracted to women...
Send a message via AIM to schema   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-06, 11:49 PM   #19
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 0825 899A

I think i could be seduce to banging a 12 or 13 year old. They are just getting so sexy now adays. Dont ebeleive me check out some of the girls on my myspace. They lie about they age but some of them are younger than you think. Like i was at the mall i saw this sexy as girl that looked exactly like Eva Mendez from the movie Hitch and Trainning day. Talking and whatnot and the age thing came up and i told her i was 17 then she pops out and says she just turned 14 which seriously pissed me off. The only way you can have a good looking g/f is for Statutory rape. Or what i like to call Statutory Relationships or Statrtory Bangin

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-06, 08:25 AM   #20
Revenant
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F6C3 0FB5

Where I live you always get 20 yr old and 19 yr old going for the 15/16 year olds in our school, because they're bored and want poontang. I don't think its right, mainly because 19 yr old lads are more likely to pressure 15 yr old girls into shit that they don't want to do.
Old 08-24-06, 09:26 PM   #21
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 04C7 1AC3

yea, shit like 16 with an 18 is illegal...... which is dumb....and, to answer omb, i find no real problem with minors havin sex with each other unless they are not educated on sex....... meanin, if they arent usin protection..... and, maybe in some places they arent, but i know at my school and in my general area kids are very EDUCATED on the consequences and issues (altho alot dont listen, but in that case its i feel its almost ALL their fault)

but on to the main topic....... i say until ur in ur 20s, u really should date someone within ur age range of 2 years above or 2 years below........but by the time ur 20 u will probably (whether u go to college or not) be livin primarily on ur own, so u should be mature enough to handle somethin like sex and make the right decision with a person ANY age older then u.......

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 08-28-06, 01:03 AM   #22
InfLuEnTiaLWuN
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 1-0
IP: E19A 15AB

Grass on the field...u can play ball

ya dig...?
Old 08-28-06, 03:39 PM   #23
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 38E0 678A

The thing that annoys me is that everyone takes numbers as in ages into account more than the particular person. If you're 18 fucking a girl 17 years and 10 months old it's way less acceptable than fucking a girl on her 18th birthday. I don't give a fuck about age, it should be judged on sexual maturity both physically and mentally. There's a big difference from a 15 year old who's mature and intelligent as opposed to a 15 year old who still giggles when they hear the word "penis". There might not be as many 18 year olds still ignorant and easily taken advantage of as opposed to 15 year olds, but people don't call people on it as much at all.

My 3 cents.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 09-21-06, 12:48 PM   #24
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 4F8A 2B28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Get Gully
im 20 dating a 28 year old...its very different...i never thought i'd date someone 8 years older than i am. Yea its pretty disgusting to think when he was 8 i was just being born ...and that when he was 18 i was 10. but we didnt know eachother at that time ...but fate brought us together now..and im 20 ..legal enough to date any age..but i refuse to date anyone whom is 35 and up. but i know when i was younger..around 15 i had friends dating 27 year olds..which was real dumb for them...I knew those guys didnt want nothing but sex..and they were real desperate fucks and couldnt get with ne one else so they went for what was easier and more vunerable.

But in my recent situation i feel its much different from my friends situation...considering the fact its more than sex.

i'm 20...i fucked a 28 year old...word to us

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-06, 12:58 PM   #25
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 4F8A 2B28

but seriously...

to me, the thing is i've always maintained a belief (even when i was legally underrage) that i'd start having sex once i was 16 and older...with someone the same age as me or older because then i wouldn't have to play into the game of statutory rape ya get me.

i lost it @ 17 to an 18 year old, and since i left my baby's mom i hooked up wit a 28 year old and my current girlfriend is 23 in November.

but to clear things, in my mind UK law is the legal age for consentual sex is 16 (and 18 for homosexual couples). now to me i think the legal age for homosexual sex should be the same as hetrosexual because it's kinda discriminating even though it's nothing to do with me but i think that the legal age is perfectly seated @ 16. Now there's talk of it perhaps being lowered to 14!

what'll that achieve?

probably higher teenage pregnancies...coz 14 year olds who DEFINITELY in my eyes not ready on a mature level for sex are gonna have it because they know by law they won't get into trouble.

higher STD rates, again same reason as above

and a hell of a lot of angry parents.

but that's if the couples are of same age.

Now if someone above the statutory rape age has sex with someone UNDER it...then it's wrong in my eyes because it's on a level of pevertness in my opinion...

if 2 people under the statutory age have sex...then meh what you gonna do?...they did it...but then i think what you need to do is make them aware of the consequences of their actions so that if they carry on, they'll know not to contract an STD or even get a girl pregnant...

but meh it's all politics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-06, 05:37 PM   #26
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 0C1D A77F

im 17 and I fuck any bitch that wants it.
sex is sex, its nothin serious to me
i still have morals though, i would feel bad if I fucked a 14 year old, but i have so oh well.
once i turn 18 though im not fuckin no hoes thats not old enough to drive.
i feel if the nation can trust someone to drive a vehicle and put people's lives in danger, they old enough to get the sausage.
when im 21 I would prolly still fuck a 16 year old
call me desperate, but believe 16 years wont be the only age of girls Im fuckin
i'd still be fuckin my girls my age
shti, i fuck 21 year olds now
i dont give a fuck!

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-06, 02:20 AM   #27
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
IP: F2C8 4E42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms. Get Gully
im 20 dating a 28 year old...its very different...i never thought i'd date someone 8 years older than i am. Yea its pretty disgusting to think when he was 8 i was just being born ...and that when he was 18 i was 10. but we didnt know eachother at that time ...but fate brought us together now..and im 20 ..legal enough to date any age..but i refuse to date anyone whom is 35 and up. but i know when i was younger..around 15 i had friends dating 27 year olds..which was real dumb for them...I knew those guys didnt want nothing but sex..and they were real desperate fucks and couldnt get with ne one else so they went for what was easier and more vunerable.

But in my recent situation i feel its much different from my friends situation...considering the fact its more than sex.

if u get grossed out bout the age diffrence in ur relationship
maybe this shit will gross u out more and comfort u bout ur shit

my ma is dating someone 14 years older than her
now THATS FUCKIN GROSS...she 48 and he's 62
uhhh now tell me u think 8 is bad??
Old 09-22-06, 02:42 AM   #28
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 7291 1D3E

what is the law... bitch gotta be 16 if your over 18 or she gotta be 18 too?

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote