RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Comments & Suggestions
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-03, 11:42 PM   #1
tRiLL

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
More Suggestions By Trilll

IP: 1501 77A0

fuckin heel nun of the mods checked my last suggestions whats up with that, its just suggestions that yaw could atleast read n have a think about...

suggestion 1: make a forum/sub forum where peeps with unda 150 posts can drop Open Mic pieces, i'm beggin ya man, seriosuly Open Mic is clogged up with too many newbies.........
and u can tell they r newbies without even opening the thread because the name of the thread is sumthin like...............

yo check this out
sickest freestyle eva
ur all fuckin wack
my shit is dope
i'm the best........etc

so please take this unda consideration.......i'm sure peeps on open mic would agree, peeps like Narcsyst and Bash n Soldier 22 etc peeps who drop good shit and then get slept on cuse thier pieces get stuck in like page 5 cuse too many newbies r droppin wack useless posts
Old 05-11-03, 11:22 AM   #2
tRiLL

one more thing..........yaw shuld make it so cats gotta reply to 2 people before posin thier own thread and tell em to post the links to the people they replied to on thier thread.........this way sleepin will decrease immensly........please mods peep my shit take it unda consideration i'm tryin to help fellow RB MEMBAZ
Old 05-11-03, 02:30 PM   #3
Luke C-Walker

IP: 4577 CD9A

who cares.... just ignore em.. go to the threads u want to.. im pretty sure they aint stopping you from going to the threads u want to..??
Old 05-11-03, 02:52 PM   #4
G. Buttersworth
Yeah Keep Biting.

IP: FB17 5F3C

nah it's true... i agree with you all the way.. and it does sound like a good idea. but the only flaw is that we have like 50 diffrent forums already. but im liking this idea. and i'm a go and mention this to one of our two admins.

<center>G. Buttersworthâ„¢</center>

G.I. JOE
Send a message via AIM to G. Buttersworth Send a message via Yahoo to G. Buttersworth   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-03, 07:19 PM   #5
Johnny 6-feet

IP: A9F4 5CAA

i agree with trill, newbie members are fucking open mic up. the problem is theres gonna be an outcry from guys with less than 150 posts going "but i'm so ill, why are you regulating me?"

im sure rb did this before. the reply to 2 posts idea had definately been done before, i dont see why its stopped to be honest.
Old 05-14-03, 07:15 AM   #6
tRiLL

thanks for acutally peeping my Suggestion Thread this time lol............
Old 05-17-03, 01:03 PM   #7
Atetrack define'

IP: 3FF9 C72A

yeah trill i agree,my shit gts slept on like what,but its in the legends forum if the mods wanna check it out at some point.....sometime lol.....im likin gthe two replies thing,stop the damn freeposting bullshit,and those whack ass battle remarks that seem to be happening......its gettin annoyn as fuck...i mean ill go into th newbie shit an dpeep it no doubt,its jus ti dont want to be slept on anymore,its really annoying......and also a limit to the reply would be good,like 200 characters or osemthing,this would force someone to read it unless they jsut cut paste random shit and say its ill,but yeah you get wha t i mean...
Old 05-18-03, 01:52 AM   #8
tRiLL

yea i agreee...........hurray they listened to my Open Mic SUggestion about how it shuld be charecter limit....trill makes a difference..............................
Old 05-18-03, 11:25 AM   #9
Atetrack define'

IP: 3FF9 C72A

*raises sword*...."trill makes a difference "*drops it*....fuck.
Old 05-28-03, 09:53 AM   #10
LeviHaskell

IP: C45E 878B

tRiLL, you always have good suggests.