RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-05, 02:23 PM   #1
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
Exclamation The Wildest Week I had.. too much fun!

IP: 07A8 D079

Sunday-
My boyfriend comes by and i took him to this arcade and taught him how to play Dance Dance Revolution. For those that don't know, and you feeling kinda chunky or fat as hell.. that game is guaranteed to make you lose weight and it strengthens your calves. But anyways, we played that he was horrible. He tried tho, so he got props. We played the arcade basketball games and the racing game. Then he taught me how to Bowl on the other side of the arcade. We made bets while we were bowling and i won mine *yeah buddy*. Then we came back to my house and watched some movies and chilled until early in the morning cuz he had to go back home.

Monday-
School. blah. Nothing special besides that lol.

Tuesday-
Me and my guy kicked it again. He was tired from setting up the freestyle battle for Wednesday. So i told him he didn't have to come by and he was like aight. Hours later my doorbell ring and he's there all tired looking and smelling like permanent marker and what not. lol So i let him lie on my couch downstairs and he started falling asleep so i laid next to him and HE ALMOST KNOCKED ME CLEAN OFF THE COUCH! lol.. so i hit him with a big ol' pillow.. hee hee then i gave him some covers and he slept next to me for the whole night until maybe 3 o clock i woke him up so he can go home.

Wednesday-
was my Freestyle Battle competition.. first people were break-dancing before we started the battles. oughta 3 rounds a bracket i made it to 2 of them. Yeah i told y'all it was gonna be fun. I cased this nigga's gym shoes. This dude had white pay-less shoes on and they were dark dark brown like he stepped in shit.. i said "he wanted to step in the picture.. i mean his shoes, look like used coffee filters!" the crowd died laughing.. that was my favorite line that night. I said sumthin about that nigga FOREHEAD. he has would knock the hell outta someone.
I said sumthin about how "we have to lean back to see where his forehead went".. I lost because i couldn't stop laughin at what this nigga wore to the battle, we were given some wack ass beats tho so i was pissed lol it was sum underground beats extra extra slow and had no good bass in it. I just gave it to him. Then i became a judge as the show went on.

Thursday-
Nothing special just school lol.

Friday-
As y'all seen in Fuxjustaword 's thread. I went to the Nas concert at DePaul University. Smoked some Black-n-milds. Went to one after-party in the Student Center and got a standing ovasion for the my dancing down the soul train line and got videotaped for that. Me and David had a little dance where he was breaking and i was juking. We kept screaming "Wild Wunz BITCH!" lol. We left because it was late number 1 and my boyfriend was about to fight these niggas for tryna holla at me. We left the after-party at 12 o' clock and went to an empty parking lot where my boyfriend and David first cyphered and played some beats and freestyled. My legs were tired so i went to sleep in the car. We left the parking lot at 1 o clock. David left so it was just me and my boyfriend. We chilled and he talked about how he's looking forward to "our" future. He took me home and we sat in the driveway just talking about whatever was on our minds including the concert. And how nice it was to be second from the front row. And how much good of a time we both had that night. I go in the house and check RV and I missed my drop time for RITT.. Ain't that some shit? lol but it's all good. I went to sleep.

Today (Saturday)-
We canceling the radio show tonight so he can take me out because he got something for me. I have no idea what it could be, but David's gonna do the show by himself tonight. My guy's gonna spend the day with me. So right now, i'm waiting for him to wake up and get dressed and come get me and show me whatever surprise he has for me. I'm having the nicest week i've had in a long time.

I truly haven't been so happy. It's amazing, i'm glowing and shit Lol. *Smiles* hee hee...
Old 05-21-05, 02:28 PM   #2
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: C9A2 1C80

Glad you having excellent week, I'm having bad week but just reading about you being this happy kinda cheered me up

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-05, 02:45 PM   #3
Ike
No Relation To Tina

Text Record: 9-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A8DD 1517

lol hes gonna ask you to marry him..............lol nah jk...but u never know

Send a message via AIM to Ike   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-05, 02:53 PM   #5
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

lmfao @ Ike, yeah i dunno what he gonna do but i doubt it's to marry him.. cuz good Lawd i dunno what i would say if he asked me. and Efecx it's all good i got tests to make up like crazy.
Old 05-21-05, 03:07 PM   #6
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
IP: 7236 47FA

Wow.I read all of that.Glad you happy though.Keep smile'in baby.

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 05-21-05, 03:16 PM   #7
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

GRASSY-ASS I mean gracias.. i didn't notice how long is was until after i typed it.. lol
Old 05-21-05, 03:18 PM   #8
Big City
Metropolis

IP: B52C 6258

my week's been mad f'd up, somebody hit my car and popped my rearview mirror off, and then drove away

Old 05-21-05, 03:21 PM   #9
distilled
hullabaloser

Text Record: 5-1
IP: ECB3 36A0

I'v had an awesome week, besides the fact i got the worst news that i think i could hear.

So it has been kinna depressing.

.The Council
Send a message via AIM to distilled Send a message via MSN to distilled Send a message via Yahoo to distilled   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-05, 03:26 PM   #10
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 55CB B5BE

aawwww, my babi's happy...YAY N SHIT!! ...

so ummm yeah, long as you don't have sex before I say you can then we're skraight as an upright ironing board ...

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-05, 03:41 PM   #11
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

there you go again, LV.. with the no sex until i tell you too, i know what i'm doing. You know how i feel about sex and it's importance in relation to love.
Old 05-21-05, 03:44 PM   #12
Tremendous
Aiming for Heads

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 3240 794D

She's lying Ima tell the truth
Old 05-21-05, 04:08 PM   #13
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

lol i seen your "truth" thread *dies laughin* hell naw lol
Old 05-21-05, 04:16 PM   #14
Tremendous
Aiming for Heads

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 3240 794D

Yeah I was bored and..Next years walk-in for my prom got cancelled
Old 05-21-05, 07:24 PM   #15
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

yeah i seen the thread.. but yo i'm off to get ready for "tonight".. dunno what i should wear a classy dress or some casual clothes.. *thinks* i'mma do a casual/classy look since i dunno what to expect and i'm off to curling my hair in huge curls. wish me luck.. i'm out