RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-06, 01:06 PM   #1
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

oooo...the dillema of being ME

IP:

I used to feel nervous and shy around pretty females because, as you know, I'm not of that persuasion, per se. Well, I started noticing a couple years ago that some girls started to view me as conceited. I'd go out in public and notice some chick checkin me out. On a couple of occasions, they'd even have their friend approach me like, "My friend wanna talk to you." But, I'd always find an excuse why I had to run. I was nervous as heck that I'd somehow say something to make myself look like a complete idiot in front of them. Plus, I knew that I wasn't physically attracted to females much at the time. Anyway, I came to a conclusion. I don't have to promise anything just to talk to a female. So, when I'm out in public now, I even turn on the charm when I sense a female giving me attention.

Like, the other day I was in the grocery store and this hot little number was infront of me in line. I was checkin' her out. After a cashier opened up a new lane, she ran over and got in the new, shorter line. So, I followed behind her. When she turned around, I gave her a lil smile like, "I'm not followin you, I promise." Or, when I'm out somewhere and see a pretty chick workin in a dirty job (fast food, etc) I'll say, "What you doin workin here? You're way too good lookin." That usually gets them all smiley.

haaaa...

Well, I guess there's no more dillema. But, it just sucks bein so SEGGSAY!

lol

Holla
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote