RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-12-04, 12:52 PM   #1
Young 5 Mic(s)

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Callin' Out Hardhitter

IP: 4577 CD9A

u want it come get it i'm gonna fuckin eat u
Old 02-12-04, 12:55 PM   #2
Hitta
Best In The Game

IP: 380D 83F7

HAHAAH lmao YO ON YOUR BATTLE WITH OKLEY I WANT MY VOTE RE MOVED CUZ U DID BEAT HIM I READ IT ALLITLE WORG AND REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND U WON DEFF BUT YO I HAVE 2 ACTIVE BATTLES AND I DONT THINK U CAN EAT ME YOUR NOT AT MY LEVE BUT ONCE ONE OF UM GETS VOTED OFF ILL HIT YOU UP AND WOULD BE GLAD TO GET A NOTHER WIN FROM A newb THANX....HAVE A NICE DAY...........*1*
Old 02-12-04, 01:01 PM   #3
Young 5 Mic(s)

O Word...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardhitter
HAHAAH lmao YO ON YOUR BATTLE WITH OKLEY I WANT MY VOTE RE MOVED CUZ U DID BEAT HIM I READ IT ALLITLE WORG AND REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT IT AND U WON DEFF BUT YO I HAVE 2 ACTIVE BATTLES AND I DONT THINK U CAN EAT ME YOUR NOT AT MY LEVE BUT ONCE ONE OF UM GETS VOTED OFF ILL HIT YOU UP AND WOULD BE GLAD TO GET A NOTHER WIN FROM A newb THANX....HAVE A NICE DAY...........*1*

how many battles can u have going at once...o well i'll be waitin' and i'm not newb go to www.dontspam.com and look for chincheck i'm a fucking vet

Last edited by Token : 02-12-04 at 01:31 PM.
Old 02-12-04, 01:03 PM   #4
Hitta
Best In The Game

Word^^ I Dont Ever Under Estamate Any Budy But No Beef?.....you Can Only Have 2 Active Battles Going On At A Time...........sory Home Boy........peace
Old 02-12-04, 01:12 PM   #5
Young 5 Mic(s)

Man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardhitter
Word^^ I Dont Ever Under Estamate Any Budy But No Beef?.....you Can Only Have 2 Active Battles Going On At A Time...........sory Home Boy........peace

Son, i'm from new york, i know what's beef and what's battling, shit talk comes wit battlin' i'm just trying to get buzz in here b/c niggas down south can;t stand new yorkers and they ain't feeling my shit
Old 02-12-04, 01:32 PM   #6
Hitta
Best In The Game

im feelin ya on that i hate southern rapers like that fagg young buck why would they let him in with all new york rappers..................................
Old 02-12-04, 01:35 PM   #7
Young 5 Mic(s)

Niggas down here be saying my flow is to slow...that's a common new york type of flow...but n e wayz, u do me a favor i'll do u 1...check out my battle with i.c.u. unit and i'll check out yours...one
Old 02-12-04, 03:20 PM   #8
Hitta
Best In The Game

ightt u like buck i dont really feel his shit maby its beacuse hes working with 2 new york rapper IDK..........but ill hit that up..........peace.......
Old 02-12-04, 03:37 PM   #9
Young 5 Mic(s)

IP: 399E F0FD

buck's aight...he's one of the few south rappers i listen to (besides scarface) i don't hate the south rappers for their fans...it's not their fault that they're ass...
Old 02-12-04, 03:44 PM   #10
Hitta
Best In The Game

yeah but i dont ever listen to souhtern rap so its just a little diffrent to me but i can no stan ludicris..........well we should stop talking in hear befor a mod or some boyd says any thing preace nigga...........................