RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
real thorough 2 28.57%
-untitled- 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-04, 12:39 PM   #1
-untitled-
New to RB

real thorough vs -untitled-

IP:

house rules apply.

im checkn in now so i'l spit first.

try and drop yer shit before sunday.

let the battle commence.
Old 05-06-04, 12:43 PM   #2
Real Thorough
Banned: Cheating

IP:

Checkin in bitch nigga bluffer, the disrespect was uncalled for though. But lets bump heads bitch.
Send a message via ICQ to Real Thorough Send a message via AIM to Real Thorough Send a message via MSN to Real Thorough Send a message via Yahoo to Real Thorough  
Old 05-06-04, 12:54 PM   #3
Real Thorough

IP:

I'll drop soon, almost ready to fit it. You can drop when ever.
Send a message via ICQ to Real Thorough Send a message via AIM to Real Thorough Send a message via MSN to Real Thorough Send a message via Yahoo to Real Thorough  
Old 05-06-04, 01:46 PM   #4
Black Haze

IP:

ya need ta hurry up n battle doggies

Old 05-06-04, 07:37 PM   #5
Real Thorough

IP:

ur cremation starts like theatre rows filled wit faggots wit ya body *burnt* in sectionz of flames,
commencing ya pain... cuz strong'll kill -untitled- like arm's the resurrection of KAIN!
disrespectin' ya name, cuz all ur shots are unseen like liquor 2 a drunk blind,
and wit one rhyme strong'll fuck up Diss like wack rappers flubbing punchlines.
(run time...) cuz arm'll shoot and drop Di 2 pavement quicker than a gambling man in craps,
and completely disregard -untitled- like unequipped facilities for handicaps!
cuz ur candy raps are like candy wraps *GARBAGE* attacked and left wit yo lips bust,
cuz strong'll put in work and leave AB cut like exercising when performing sit-ups!
spit tough? u wish that, cuz opening soda bottles is the only time u twist caps,
and wit ur faggot ways like men pullin' trains on ya ass ableds anus redefines a Diss-track!
Old 05-06-04, 08:37 PM   #6
Real Thorough

IP:

Ayo you gone drop cuz or what I'm wait'n the people is also.
Old 05-07-04, 11:51 AM   #7
-untitled-
New to RB

IP:

real thorough , that rings a bell, must be you from cypher//
flamed yer ass with no disregard whatsoever, im a hater against this cleche rapper//
nothing new here, another wack using drugs and guns to emphasise he's lacking ideas//
'rb' wants your head on a platter , your pollutin shit with no meaning whatsover//
im a hater of your kind, keepin in mind im the superior one, and you'll find your race down in the gutter//
your crew can also go with you, cuz da B.R.A.N.C.H'll 'snap' you in half muthafucka//
not even wolverine can save you this time, he has nothing to do with your weak rhymes//
in time you'll realise your just another wack mind that 'destructs his own lyrics'//
my poison's acidic, immune to pain, i'l 'instruct this verse through your audio slits'//
spits come out as hopless shits, not even the 'freedom of speech'll' help you speak//
speak if you may but your spits wont allow your kids to play in the street//
your umbilical cord's stored away cuz your real mom's 'certified'//
i wouldnt blame the woman, your lyric's a sin, you should be crucified//
another crucifiction'll take place after this battle, a 'jesus wannabe here's for sale'//
'tony' 'ill' and 'marvelous' left cuz you were a rip off cuz you'r too old an stale//
your lyrics have failed you this time thorough, cuz i 'thoroughly' churned your windpipe//
this apple's still on the branch, step down you faggot, your no way near ripe//
Old 05-07-04, 12:15 PM   #8
Ares
New to RB

IP:

I was feeling -untitled- on this one because he's right, most of Real Thorough's stuff didn't make sense. -Untiltled- has some lines that were pretty good, I especially liked:

"nothing new here, another wack using drugs and guns to emphasise he's lacking ideas//
'rb' wants your head on a platter , your pollutin shit with no meaning whatsover//"

Even though he did say "whatsoever" in the line before.

I like -untitled-'s punches better too. RT's punches weren't bad but nthing that really impressed me.

Vote is for -untitled.

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=122743
Send a message via AIM to Ares  
Old 05-13-04, 08:36 AM   #9
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ares
I was feeling -untitled- on this one because he's right, most of Real Thorough's stuff didn't make sense. -Untiltled- has some lines that were pretty good, I especially liked:

"nothing new here, another wack using drugs and guns to emphasise he's lacking ideas//
'rb' wants your head on a platter , your pollutin shit with no meaning whatsover//"

Even though he did say "whatsoever" in the line before.

I like -untitled-'s punches better too. RT's punches weren't bad but nthing that really impressed me.

Vote is for -untitled.

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=122743

I agree/\ real Thorough wasnt real thorough in his rap it was kinda weak when it came to the structure and wasnt as hard hittin as untitled.

V/Untitled

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog  
Old 05-08-04, 02:50 PM   #10
-untitled-
New to RB

IP:

uppin for votes. please...

wanna close this battle quick.
Old 05-08-04, 04:23 PM   #11
Real Thorough

IP:

yup, haha.........this is funny, lets just get these votes in
Old 05-08-04, 06:21 PM   #12
Real Thorough

IP:

C'mon yall uppin sor some votes here, damn favor will be returned. I'm good for it.
Old 05-08-04, 07:13 PM   #13
e.coli
Can u beat me?..Hell No

IP:

real thorough wins this won...it was a close battle....both need major elevation....untitled your first few bars were WHACK but u got better after that but your bad start hurt u in this one.......real just outpunched u and his verse was more creative.....and his lines were a lot shorter.......

v/real

Old 05-08-04, 07:24 PM   #14
K-Trin

IP:

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=121779

Okay untitiled had the better flow/structure.Creativity goes to untitlesa as well cause his shit seemed for original.Thorough,you had a nice wordplay in ur closer,nice similies which I liked,so I'll give you complexity.Now punches were excellent by both.But untitlied had shit that seemed to hit harder.

Vote-Untitled(drop a vote in my battle)
Send a message via AIM to K-Trin  
Old 05-08-04, 07:48 PM   #15
Real Thorough

IP:

Aight, yall want punches??? Is that is, what about meta's then I got yall somebody set up a battle, or shit me and Untitled can go again.