RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-05, 06:20 AM   #1
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
Talking Gay Pecks - Mad Dog

IP: 3BEC 2E75

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215181

&

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215021

^ feedback i left on

Gay Pecks

Seeing as though we ain't battling might as well go here

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-05, 07:06 AM   #2
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 0DD2 7DAA

beats ill....

iite you kicvk in iite... emotion could do wiv bein upped, disses are kool some ill personals and decent punches... delivery is iite... flow is decent needs switchin up though...

ok more disses.. they pretty ill doms getting rushed is my kind of entertainment ill shit lol...

haha i googled rush entertainment n come up wiv some uk.gay,.conm fing

anywayz decent diss flow couldav been switched up coz it got a bit boring disses aw kool though.. solid track man

..Open Mics..
Old 11-22-05, 03:38 PM   #3
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 303B 3599

Okay mad dog, I'll RTF since you thought it'd be cool to be a 3rd grader and post in my thread. Why the hell would you do that - you really think you were gonna say "wow! this was great!". Fuck outta here. So with that said..

Typing as I listen: The first punch, how do you come from the gutter by being a "victim of mothers"? Having a mother...makes us from the gutter? uhhh...ok. We're overweight and you can go ask our mothers? Wow, the same rhyming word twice - nice skills! No son. The sample you used of me is exactly like how you lost our last battle where you got killed with your own recordings. What a surprise! You copied me! :reads sentence under my avy again: Oh yeah, you're lying again. MAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD people seen pics of us at Giants Statium, so wtf are you talking about? As a matter of fact, it's right here: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209979. It's even called "The Rush Ent @ giants stadium".

Also, the piece you used didn't even rhyme with your rhyme scheme. And speaking of your rhyme scheme, it's one sylable like how people rhyme in 3rd grade. How'd you get this "donald duck on crack"? Where does apexx's voice (which is deep) sound anything liek donald ducks? Is this just filler?

Also, you're lying again. I googled "rush ent" not "the rush ent" (which is the actual name) and it turned up this trucking company out of California and Arizona, not anything gay at all, so what are you talking about? I searched for "the rush ent", just to see if I searched for the wrong shit, but no, that turns up one of our affiliated mixtapes and our music page, so exactly what the shit are you talking about?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 04:22 AM   #4
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 917C 20C7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Okay mad dog, I'll RTF since you thought it'd be cool to be a 3rd grader and post in my thread. Why the hell would you do that - you really think you were gonna say "wow! this was great!". Fuck outta here. So with that said..

Typing as I listen: The first punch, how do you come from the gutter by being a "victim of mothers"? Having a mother...makes us from the gutter? uhhh...ok.

^ victims of MUGGERS...dummy keep dumbing yaself down

We're overweight and you can go ask our mothers? Wow, the same rhyming word twice - nice skills! No son.

^ 1st bold = fucked up only followed through with this bit here too

The sample you used of me is exactly like how you lost our last battle where you got killed with your own recordings. What a surprise! You copied me! :reads sentence under my avy again: Oh yeah, you're lying again. MAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD people seen pics of us at Giants Statium, so wtf are you talking about? As a matter of fact, it's right here: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209979. It's even called "The Rush Ent @ giants stadium".

^ i didn't mean this...i meant you bugged NNN for pictures of his gigs...where the fuck are yours then...i looked at your thread all you did was hand out mixtapes...not perform wtf...

Also, the piece you used didn't even rhyme with your rhyme scheme.

^ Triple N, Evidence & done, bruv all sound like rhymes to me...your bit in that verse was jus put there....again keep it up

And speaking of your rhyme scheme, it's one sylable like how people rhyme in 3rd grade. How'd you get this "donald duck on crack"? Where does apexx's voice (which is deep) sound anything liek donald ducks? Is this just filler?

^ have you ever heard donald duck on crack?...no but i bet he'd sound like you

Also, you're lying again. I googled "rush ent" not "the rush ent" (which is the actual name) and it turned up this trucking company out of California and Arizona, not anything gay at all, so what are you talking about?

if you listened, i said rush entertainment...not rush ent...again you're trying to make something I FOUND seem fake...ask EC he found it & Q did too...you jus chose not to find it...keep it up

searched for "the rush ent", just to see if I searched for the wrong shit, but no, that turns up one of our affiliated mixtapes and our music page, so exactly what the shit are you talking about?

^ you...

Well this proves it all...check my link...my feedback honest crit...yours?...garbage...you miss heard my words...and thats no excuse seeing as my lyrics are on my soundclick page...tried to make parts of my verse look stupid where as i already knew the info on ya giants stadium thread and i did mention

Better still you askin Triple N for evidence,
For the gigs he's done but tell me bruv,

^ handouts at a big stadium don't count as performing...it's just a few mates on a day out...nothing more stop hyping yourself up...

so how bout...don't post in a song i do...oh as for you saying i can't rap

Quote:
Only you & ECKO held it down on that AI diss 1dt part

^ again more going back on what your saying...

oh and Q i'm 19 now lol...i'm bigger than him...he knows this...and i don't nessecarily mean rap alone...

oh also you shoulda checked the trash for the CD's you moved...i think people went to watch a game not be harrassed by "The Rushed E.N.T"

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Last edited by Mad Dog : 11-23-05 at 04:26 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 04:35 AM   #5
Skrollz
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 73B9 95B8

i never liked this beat.... lyrics was cool... dont know much about apex so i dont know bout personals or why yall beefing....lmao at the u mad at my kid cuz he gets more girls than this bitch or w.e u say.... overall decent drop man.. keep doing ur thing
Old 11-23-05, 04:40 AM   #6
Phenom-in-all
Vendetta the K.O. King

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 19-4
IP: 81D9 FAB1

Just peeped this... I dunno why ya'll jus didn't reopen up a battle. I haven't been following the beef too much, but listenin.... Beats good - I like it... Some decent punches in here... The j.bridges line was pretty good, made me laugh. I didn't get the Donald Duck line tho. Still not a huge fan of the accent... Vocals seem a little high to me, try using some eq effects to blend your acc's in witht he beat - I got some tips for ya playa - holla at me.... Since I'm battling acuity, we should have a tag-team battle and do this again... UK vs. North America Did Dooms drop his? word.

Same Page Productions
Send a message via AIM to Phenom-in-all Send a message via MSN to Phenom-in-all   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 05:52 AM   #7
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 303B 3599

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
Well this proves it all...check my link...my feedback honest crit...yours?...garbage...you miss heard my words...and thats no excuse seeing as my lyrics are on my soundclick page...tried to make parts of my verse look stupid where as i already knew the info on ya giants stadium thread and i did mention

Better still you askin Triple N for evidence,
For the gigs he's done but tell me bruv,

^ handouts at a big stadium don't count as performing...it's just a few mates on a day out...nothing more stop hyping yourself up...

so how bout...don't post in a song i do...oh as for you saying i can't rap

^ again more going back on what your saying...

oh and Q i'm 19 now lol...i'm bigger than him...he knows this...and i don't nessecarily mean rap alone...

oh also you shoulda checked the trash for the CD's you moved...i think people went to watch a game not be harrassed by "The Rushed E.N.T"

AHAHAHAHHHHA @ Didn't perform. You DO know that we performed there on a stage right??? LMAO dumb-ass!! REAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD jackass, cuz it's right in the post. Handing out CD's ALSO occured AFTER the performance you anus, LMAO.

But I'm really not gonna bicker with you bakc and fourth. I leave "beef" to the kids to pass the time. If you really want me to shit on you with these "points" you feel so hard about, post em up in a thread and I'll shit on you yet again just as easily as I did with you thinking we didn't perform. If you're posting bullshit in here for the sake of promoting a beef that it's really just you promoting thne I might as well lock this now. If you're looking for real feedback, keep it at that.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-05, 06:51 AM   #8
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 917C 20C7

Quote:
AHAHAHAHHHHA @ Didn't perform. You DO know that we performed there on a stage right??? LMAO dumb-ass!! REAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDD jackass, cuz it's right in the post. Handing out CD's ALSO occured AFTER the performance you anus, LMAO.

But I'm really not gonna bicker with you bakc and fourth. I leave "beef" to the kids to pass the time. If you really want me to shit on you with these "points" you feel so hard about, post em up in a thread and I'll shit on you yet again just as easily as I did with you thinking we didn't perform. If you're posting bullshit in here for the sake of promoting a beef that it's really just you promoting thne I might as well lock this now. If you're looking for real feedback, keep it at that.

no you posted that you performed...but where the fuck the pictures at...all thats there are you handing out CD's like homeless people handing out the Big Issue...

i'm not looking for promotion in this thread...you keep responding...don't be an idiot...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-24-05, 09:30 AM   #9
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: DCBD 8370

uppin...thanks strobe

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-24-05, 01:12 PM   #10
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: 00FB C490

okay *Listening*

Beat - It's Okay for a Song Track..i think you could have found a better beat for a diss..i just dont like this one..

the begginging was kinda generic..nothing eye popping or really mentionable..whats up with the singing Sample? i know it kinda fits but really i dont think it does..maybe thats just me...still it was kinda generic , the best diss was the talking at the end..no hate though really i just wasnt feelin this one..
Old 11-25-05, 11:59 AM   #11
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: 3BEC 2E75

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKid_Sense
okay *Listening*

Beat - It's Okay for a Song Track..i think you could have found a better beat for a diss..i just dont like this one..

the begginging was kinda generic..nothing eye popping or really mentionable..whats up with the singing Sample? i know it kinda fits but really i dont think it does..maybe thats just me...still it was kinda generic , the best diss was the talking at the end..no hate though really i just wasnt feelin this one..

kk...uppin......

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 11-27-05, 06:38 PM   #12
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

IP: 42C9 6651

word.. getting at you..

listening.. Some good personals in there.. i laughed at a few... even tho i dont know this Apexx cat..Beat was nice... you flowed nice with it, but was not expecting yah accent.. yah quality is average.. needs some work.. but overall nice track..

[