RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-06, 10:00 PM   #1
.Ike.
Ike

Mine and Black Magik's "Mixtape Release Party"........wordox

IP:

yep.....

soooooo..........my friend owns a house...with a pretty decent sized back yard...right beside my college....were building a stage....( i get the wood and shit free cause of my step dad owning a framing business )......plus...we get all of our sound equipment free....mixing board, mics, speakers...etc.......cause his dad is a professor at austin peay ( my college )....who teachers sports communications.....and has tons of the equipment there........were charging 5 bucks to get in ( we plan to have 300-500 people at this party )....2 of my friends will be running the bar....2 bucks for a beer....3 bucks for other drinks.....(vodka, rum, etc. ).....we will also be selling the mixtape there for 5 bucks.....

so we basically get most everything free...except for buying the drinks to sell.....which we will have to buy a LOT of....were making flyers...and promoting it for about 3-4 weeks before it actually goes down...

and yes..this will be video taped of course....and posted on Rapverse for all of u to view....

were also having a rap battle competition for 50 bucks.....5 bucks to enter...

and a wet t shirt contest for 50...probably gonna be free to enter.....

we plan on spending about 500-700 bucks on drinks and other small things to get it going...

and there is absolutely no telling how much cash im gonna rake in off this shit.....its gonna be crazy....

and EVERYONE around this city knows i rap......so....there are gonna be tons of people from my old high school, my college, people i know.....plus just off the wall people looking for a party around here, plus ones that come because of the flyers we make.....

shits gonna be major....i cant wait
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote