RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-06-04, 03:29 AM   #1
Reverse
.[M]ind.[I]ntellect.[F]low.

A Lil Help Would Be Nice

IP:

Aiight Thnx For Lookin Here... I'm Startin To Get Into Audio And I Was Wonderin About Two Things That Yall Might Be Able To Help Me With..
1. What Is A Good Program For Audio And Where Will I Be Able To Get It From And..
2. What Are Some Good Solid Beats That I Can Use To Make My Shit?

If Your Gona Hate Or Freepost In Here Then Don't Bother Replyin... Thnx.. Oh N I Hope I Posted This In The Right Forum..
.Peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike
" who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones" -mike jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by res8qn3j
personally i think all jarule's songs are da bomb

Roflmmfao
Send a message via AIM to Reverse Send a message via MSN to Reverse Send a message via Yahoo to Reverse   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-04, 03:43 AM   #2
Reverse

IP:

uppin for sum help...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike
" who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones who mike jones" -mike jones

Quote:

Roflmmfao
Send a message via AIM to Reverse Send a message via MSN to Reverse Send a message via Yahoo to Reverse   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-04, 10:37 AM   #3
PayDay
FuCk YoU I RhYme BeTtEr

IP:

A Good Program For Recording For Starting Out Would By "sony Acid"...formerly Known As Acid Pro But Sony Bought Them Out...you Can Get It At Best Buy And Its About $80...its Better Than Cool Edit Pro In My Book...and Easier To Use...and Ure Able To Record In Blocks If You Cant Spit All At Once...

And For Beats...go To Soundclick.com And Join That Site...and You Can Use Beats From The Site...or Buy The Fruity Loops Program...its A Beat Program, And Allows You To Creat Beats And All That Shit....effects, Etc...or At Best Buy Where You Can Get Sony Acid, They Have A Few Programs That Let You Make Beats And Effects And Shit...check Them Out...

And Make Sure U Have A Decent Mic And A Good Soundcard...quality Is What You Want, So Make Sure Your Sound Is There...

EveryDay Its the same old song, and the feeling is always gone

.:THE JURY:.
HONOR and RESPECT

Send a message via AIM to PayDay Send a message via MSN to PayDay   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-04, 03:12 PM   #4
Reverse

IP:

props to the person that actually decided to respond to this.. lol i didnt mean like im completely new to this shit.. i just wasnt sure which shit is the best... once again props.. oh n anyone know a place where i can get free programs? uppppinn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike

Quote:

Roflmmfao
Old 12-06-04, 04:31 PM   #5
God Mastuhmind
New to RV

IP:

The beat in Em's Mosh is good for rappin..'
Old 12-06-04, 04:32 PM   #6
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

go to download.com..... i know that sounds bootleg but its a good place to search for free programs and trials..... there sometimes cheaper too... also, i unno if its just free or wat, but i heard that everyone has been "cool edit" for free... ask enygma about that.... my suggestion would be to use cool edit because most people on this site use that so wenever u need help usin it theres gonna be alot more people who can do it...

i suggest buying a mic between 10-20 dollars cuz u can fix ur quality alot by looking in the tutorials section of audio (which is where i really think u should post this) without buyin an expensive ass mic..... ohh yea, and soundclick is an aight place to get beats if u find the like "lost treasure" soundclicks with catz who make tight ass beats but sell em for free or for 10 bucks or less, but there are so many assholes on the site who dont even make that good of beats but are chargin like 75 dollars ATLEASt for every beat they have.....

theres also a good site, that is easier to use and i think better than soundclick... tightbeatz.com...... almost all of it is free.... and if it isnt totally free, its free for non-commercial use (aka it cannto be on ur album..... so demos are fine, or juss postin somethin on this site is fine) unless u talk to the producer and work out a price for the license

w/e i hoped this helped u out, and u should view the tutorial section..... its near the bottom of the rv community page if ya didnt know

...The real Renegade before Hova...

Last edited by FuxJustAWord : 12-06-04 at 04:35 PM.