RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-05, 02:25 AM   #1
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

To All You Rapworld Herbs!!

IP:

LINKS IN MY SIG DONT EVER COME HERE TALKING SHIT AGAIN IT ONLY TOOK ME 6 LINES TO OWN YOUR SITES OWNER 5-2 AND NOW HES GONE DONT COME HERE NOMORE TALKING TALK BANG BANG R.V GANG

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-05, 02:49 AM   #2
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

damn.......... dat got voted on pretty quick...... ehh, battle was kinda close...... i think u ruined ur verse with the last line...... ive heard the whole "aftermath" and chances bein slim and shady so much that that mightve made u lose the battle for me....

he came kinda played...... but he prolly didnt know any better with the cockslidin line since hes not usually here.... i unno y im actin like im fuckin votin, lmao, but u definately did not merk the kid in my book

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 01-04-05, 02:54 AM   #3
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

^well As Long As I Won And That Was A Quick Keystyle If I Wrote Id Own Him I Aint Even Remember I Accepted Till Lady Fiya Imed Me And Told Me I Better Drop I Had Forgot He Almost Won On No Show

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 01-04-05, 03:18 AM   #4
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

Man, you don't like being here do you?

Nos is prolly gunna have strobe cut your posts.

You better watch it.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 01-04-05, 03:52 AM   #5
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
damn.......... dat got voted on pretty quick

Word. "Back-to-back" would be the best way to describe it. But all that fishy shit aside - Read the explainations for dudes who voted for cali - vs. dudes who voted for me. You said I have common in my av (although I have no avy at all) and some dudes are like "AHAHAH yeah good line!!" - how is it a good line when it ain't even true? Dudes think your similies are wordplay. They thought "steppin to me" and "-tellegently" don't rhyme..but "avy" and "shady" do. Where's your personals? I fired 5 personals - you fired what..1?? lol - and that's if you believe that my name came fomr a comicbook character. Liek L.I. (and every vet I've seen here) already said man, Your battle record = bullshit and as I already said, I wouldn't count a win or a loss on this board and I don't even like to admit that I post here.

BTW:

Quote:
IT ONLY TOOK ME 6 LINES TO OWN YOUR SITES OWNER 5-2 AND NOW HES GONE

site owner? No. I'm gone? Nope. Common in my Av? nada.

I also noticed that Nova lost a battle here, so did Lylwun, and now me. I see a trend. As a matter of fact...has anyone from RW (yeah..the site that you guys called out) won a battle here?? awww..what a surprise!! lol. Enjoy your board man.

Wait a sec....

Quote:
well As Long As I Won And That Was A Quick Keystyle If I Wrote Id Own Him

"as long as I won" - what'd you do to win? I'll pretend I don't already know. Also..you said if you wrote it you'd own me. Are you confessing that you didn't write it - or confessing that you didn't own me? Way to blow your own spot, lol. Busted.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-05, 03:56 AM   #6
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP:

*laughs at doomsday..............:thumbdown:

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-05, 03:57 AM   #7
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

^i See A Trend Too Your Wack And L.i Lmfao Hes A 15 Year Old Little White Boy From The Burbs Hes Been Mega Herbed He Dropped Audio And Was Basically Ran From The Site Kid Is Wack Now He Came Back And Thinks Hes Dope Lmfao And I Dropped Madddddddddddddddddd Personals Dick My First 4 Lines Were Fucking Personals Dickhead Now Your 0-1 You Want A Rematch And Ill Make You 0-2?then You Can Go Cry To Your Site And Say Were Wack And No Fag Dudes Was Talking Bout The Aftermath Line Not The Fucking Common Line And That Line Was Wack Anyways I Only Needed 4 Lines To Beat Your 6 Your Garbage Anytime You Want A Rematch Ill Own You Again As A Matter Of Fact Ill Set It Up Now Bitch

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 01-04-05, 04:03 AM   #8
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP:

cali cletithcal his "beef" unforgetable................

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-05, 04:06 AM   #9
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

^word Get On Aim Ho

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 01-04-05, 04:25 AM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

If you set up for a rematch - it won't be here. you really think I'd ever get a fair (far less educated) battle here?? If there's a rematch here - it's gonna be all vets voting kid. Not your crew of flying monkies.

BTW:

Quote:
I Dropped Madddddddddddddddddd Personals Dick My First 4 Lines Were Fucking Personals Dickhead

Lets have a look at that huh? Here it is:

You rap's 'bum' you should write rhymes on a park bench<----100% filler. Write rhymes on a park bench?? No. That's setting up the rhymescheme for the second line.

Well since you 'Doomsday'....i guess my lines is like Clark Kent!! <---my name ain't from comicbook characters. It's from the last day on earth - you know the one - predicted in all religious books? Maybe you've heard of it. So how's this a personal?? BTW - "Doomsday" from the comics killed Superman.

Since you 'D.C' no chance you could 'Marvel' the crowd <--woulda worked pretty well if the prior one worked. It didn't so this dosen't.

Ya punches like cheap dish soap.....watered down!! <--another generic. you could have said this about anyone at all. How's that a personal??

Even the votes are equally as forced. Like ddue who said that "common" line was his "oooooohhhhh moment" - yet we all agree that it was the worst line in the battle. No coincidence that I was ahead of you score-wise in his vote the entire way till that horrible finisher. Not to mention the last dude's vote was what?? ok, lol. Look at his battle record and you tell me if he knews whta he's talking about, lol. Actualy..look t the dude above him that votes - his shit's equaly as horrible. And these dudes are voting?? These niggas need elevation - but you stil lask em to vote. Be real man. It's no secret that your entire text tourney is fixed - you think for a minute I didn't think this was?

Oh, and you still haven't answered this:

Wait a sec....

Quote:
well As Long As I Won And That Was A Quick Keystyle If I Wrote Id Own Him

"as long as I won" - what'd you do to win? I'll pretend I don't already know. Also..you said if you wrote it you'd own me. Are you confessing that you didn't write it - or confessing that you didn't own me? Way to blow your own spot, lol. Busted.

^^make sure not for "conveniently forget" this again liek you di the last time!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-05, 04:29 AM   #11
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
If you set up for a rematch - it won't be here. you really think I'd ever get a fair (far less educated) battle here?? If there's a rematch here - it's gonna be all vets voting kid. Not your crew of flying monkies.

BTW:

Lets have a look at that huh? Here it is:

You rap's 'bum' you should write rhymes on a park bench<----100% filler. Write rhymes on a park bench?? No. That's setting up the rhymescheme for the second line.

Well since you 'Doomsday'....i guess my lines is like Clark Kent!! <---my name ain't from comicbook characters. It's from the last day on earth - you know the one - predicted in all religious books? Maybe you've heard of it. So how's this a personal?? BTW - "Doomsday" from the comics killed Superman.

Since you 'D.C' no chance you could 'Marvel' the crowd <--woulda worked pretty well if the prior one worked. It didn't so this dosen't.

Ya punches like cheap dish soap.....watered down!! <--another generic. you could have said this about anyone at all. How's that a personal??

Even the votes are equally as forced. Like ddue who said that "common" line was his "oooooohhhhh moment" - yet we all agree that it was the worst line in the battle. No coincidence that I was ahead of you score-wise in his vote the entire way till that horrible finisher. Not to mention the last dude's vote was what?? ok, lol. Look at his battle record and you tell me if he knews whta he's talking about, lol. Actualy..look t the dude above him that votes - his shit's equaly as horrible. And these dudes are voting?? These niggas need elevation - but you stil lask em to vote. Be real man. It's no secret that your entire text tourney is fixed - you think for a minute I didn't think this was?

Oh, and you still haven't answered this:

Wait a sec....

^^make sure not for "conveniently forget" this again liek you di the last time!

no you fag wether your name is the comic book charchter or not the shit still works you dumb fag you know 0 about ray you dumb fuck it dont matter what your name means if i call myself gay cuz im happy fag jokes will still work your just too dumb to know this and the first lines were punches dickhead fillers work up to punches that what they for damn your dumb battles up go accept you fag and i aint do nothing people voted cuz you were blabbing so much they hoped id lose and people who voted for me are wack lmfao look who voted for you you really should stop trading votes too thats unfair

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 01-04-05, 04:34 AM   #12
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

I'm gonna check this battle out.
Old 01-04-05, 07:15 AM   #13
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Of course Empire won... it was held at rapverse -_-
Old 01-04-05, 07:45 AM   #14
YoungSoulja
Light Weight

IP:

damn you straight ripped his azz
he said dat he didnt have common in his avy
wat he do take it out lata i know he felt
stupid
Old 01-04-05, 08:24 AM   #15
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

GAWD the dickriders...

How did you guys agree to battle on rv anyway?