RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-01-05, 04:01 PM   #1
intensify effect
Banned

what the fuck is wrong with 50 cent hes buggin da fuck out!!!!

IP: A1EC 8B20

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=4129

^^ that link shows that 50 cent drop game outta g-unit,
game wasnt allowed in the hot 97 building with 50cent one of games people spazed out shot it up......

50 droped him cuz of that plus he thinks he was the main man behind game going platnum saying game was almost drop'ed from the lable befor that happen.......

then hes beefing with jada kiss * which is a BAD FUCKING MOVE *
cuz d-block will SON AND WHORE 50 cent hands down.... * banks and buck better up they game NOW!!!*

hes beefing with fat joe * which is only a phyical treat un-less he lets remmy martin get at 50-cent cuz i believe she can battle N beat 50 cent easy word.......

then hes beefing with NAS WTF?? did he not notice what nas did to the WHOLE ROCK-A-FELLA??

he took on hova *beat-him fair and square* but jay-z came at him strong, chris and o and spark SON THEM HERBS, benisegal got at him, everyone that was in the rock he got at easy N took them down DOLO so what u think he gonna do to 50 cent carrer if he really wanted to i think he can treat 50 cent like 50 be trying to treat ja-rule and probley worse WORD.... but then eminem might get invold then that would be a battle to see eminem vs nas WOW!!!!
nas vs g-unit BOOOO eminem vs NAS WOW!!!! A MUST HEAR!!!

but tell me what u guys think about this whole situation with 50 cent bugg'in out??

should eminem drop 50 cent???
Old 03-01-05, 04:05 PM   #2
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

please, stop postin up 50 cent forums, theres about 4 other active ones right now, just go post it in there,

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-05, 04:27 PM   #3
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 0DD2 7DAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensify effect

game wasnt allowed in the hot 97 building with 50cent one of games people spazed out shot it up......

50 droped him cuz of that plus he thinks he was the main man behind game going platnum saying game was almost drop'ed from the lable befor that happen.......

cuz d-block will SON AND WHORE 50 cent hands down.... * banks and buck better up they game NOW!!!*

hes beefing with fat joe * which is only a phyical treat un-less he lets remmy martin get at 50-cent cuz i believe she can battle N beat 50 cent easy word.......

then hes beefing with NAS WTF?? did he not notice what nas did to the WHOLE ROCK-A-FELLA??

he took on hova *beat-him fair and square* but jay-z came at him strong, chris and o and spark SON THEM HERBS, benisegal got at him, everyone that was in the rock he got at easy N took them down DOLO so what u think he gonna do to 50 cent carrer if he really wanted to i think he can treat 50 cent like 50 be trying to treat ja-rule and probley worse WORD.... but then eminem might get invold then that would be a battle to see eminem vs nas WOW!!!!

but tell me what u guys think about this whole situation with 50 cent bugg'in out??

i think it will not come to that... dre and em wont allow it even if 50 is being a bitch....

and please take me outta your sig now you punk...

..Open Mics..
Old 03-01-05, 04:36 PM   #4
intensify effect
Banned

thanks.......

i guess i can think about taking that sig off soon??
Old 03-01-05, 04:37 PM   #5
E.C
Evolution

yeh maybe you should because it will make you look bad when u lose to all of our members

..Open Mics..
Old 03-01-05, 04:50 PM   #6
intensify effect
Banned

^^^ shut the fuck up.......

the slight thought of being nice just went out faster then it enter my mind
Old 03-01-05, 04:51 PM   #7
E.C
Evolution

^^ just keeping the fight talk going naw meen...

..Open Mics..
Old 03-01-05, 05:39 PM   #8
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: E3CA 7CA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by intensify effect

totally incorrect. they shot up the place, because when they went outside, some fans started to start shit...thats why tha shootin took place. game is still in gunit. 50 just kicked him outta tha studio cause they were being too loud, or some shit like that...stop makin these threads..

*oh, who am i kiddin, these threads guna be made for at least tha rest of tha week*

*exits LL til sunday*
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-05, 05:44 PM   #9
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D135 D6AF

Who fuckin cares

*Nuff Said*

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote