RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-27-05, 05:13 PM   #1
Defined
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-1
Shadow

IP: 4E09 BD1F

SHADOW

Just an outline on the wall, an outline on the pavement, following you everywhere
you 1st notice it, but ignore it as if you never even seem to know it or even care
but its intriguing to you, catching your eye everytime you glance in its direction
at first you feel a little afraid and worried, but at the same time in its protection
but still you seem unknowing of it to familys, to the shadow,and everyone around
still uncertain if it follows you in a hurtfull way, or a good one, it never makes a sound
as the days and months go by, the shadow continues to be by your side every step
you begin to feel and become familiar with it, but still a lttle tense, and self kept
and you notice it never leaves your side, through thick and thin its always there
even when your mad and upset, and unleash the fury on it, the shadow still cares
more months pass, a space in your heart opens for it, and you feel alive around it
notice that even when noonelse is there when your hurt, it is along with an aid kit
your compassion for it grows stronger as the harder times come, and it stays with you
and all of a sudden it had hit you, with undeniable strength, you loved it and you knew
but for some odd reason when your roughest time came, it was nowhere in sight
you revisit where you 1st saw the shadow, but it wasnt there, all you felt was fright
you went home, straight to your room, and cried in despret need of its affection
you think, maybe if i cry, it'll come, maybe if i smile, it'll come, still no detection
the months pass and you have finally graduated high school,but the memorys remain
you take a walk alone, to try to forget it,and suddenly a gentle grasp has you in detain
the shadow, and your heart falls to your stomach as you look into its eyes, and remeber
very cold, it takes off its jacket and covers you up, snow fall, start of december
but the only thing you could say was, "Why?. When i most needed you, you just left"
He whispers "No my sweety, I was always here, becuze in my heart...it was you i kept"

and here are my 2 links

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=212644
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=211891

The Comp.

Last edited by Defined : 11-12-05 at 10:43 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Defined   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-05, 05:23 PM   #2
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 18C7 DE99

Wow...Defined..
umm..that shit wuz big..and I mean REALLY big.Try to shorten your lines next time so the shit flows.When I 1st looked at it...I figured the shit had internals or something..but it didn't.Your flow wuz bad...honestly...
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote