RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-22-06, 05:39 PM   #1
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
Ike, Black Magik, King - Spin Records Anthem ( Oh SHIT! )

IP: 3053 F660

i left feed on spul and tizz's diss to LE, and Past Tense's new song that hes sending to the radio....

as most of u know....ive started my own indie label n what not...ive extended it to st louis...the artists there will be recording with magik...so we signed our first cat...his name is King....already started on his album...

1st verse: Ike
2nd Verse: Black Magik
3rd Verse: King

www.soundclick.com/youngike

Spin Records Anthem
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-06, 05:41 PM   #2
.Ike.
Ike

oh yea...and leave links and ill return the favors.....thanks
Old 02-22-06, 05:55 PM   #3
13th.
©

Text Record: 14-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 2-0
IP: 4642 D197

Listenin:

Love this beat! All 3 of you flow dope on this shit! Lyrics fit the type of song. Ya presence and delivery is like woahhh! lmao. Magik has a real natural slur which brings it down a bit. Mixing is dope! N damn King is dope, could go far!

9/10 cuz i like it that much!
Old 02-22-06, 06:16 PM   #4
mind_immortal
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

yeah, i like the styles you are puttin out...as for king i like this shit all around good shit...the beats tight ...the producers can actually spit ..unlike .. so so many others... its a entire package... i see sales in your future...

Ripperz -And- WriterZ

Old 02-22-06, 06:47 PM   #5
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: C526 8757

ive warned u befor send me links and ill reopen this

O.Y.D.
Old 02-23-06, 05:47 PM   #6
Willa
Bann The Deed NOT The Breed

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 9457 B83E

O.Y.D.
Old 02-23-06, 06:59 PM   #7
.Ike.
Ike

up.........................fuck...............
Old 02-23-06, 07:07 PM   #8
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

aiight This shit was raw. As usual Ike you were crazy...I love that Devil's Accomlice line lol.and Sam had that same opening...WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THE BUILDING. Unless you record outside. Anyway he was good as usual. I was skeptical of King but dude is good. I like his flow and shit. Had some nice bars. Overall great track. Hit me wit a collab or I'll fuckin turn your uncle's intestines insideout. Word. 9/10
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-06, 07:15 PM   #9
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 2372 BC06

damn yall surprised me....

Ike: your verse was very good, I love your voice man, if I were you I woulda went a little more vicious. but you still had it man, nice lyrics great flow and delivery. you overall showed how good your label is man.

black magik: I've always loved your voice, nice deep gangsta soundin. though I hate the way you write, to gangsta of a writting style which is a bad thing man. but you can still write some tight shit man. your flow and delivery is good as well. And also the talkin between verses was gay lol, you said the most gayest shit, I was just waitin for the verses to hit. ya'll shoulda just hit the whole beat with no pauses between verses, expesically if yall aint gonna do a hook.

king: shit man this kid is dope, I like his voice his flows pretty and as well. delivery was solid and kept goin solid. the lyrics were pretty good, as well a little to gangsta but it's not totally bad. overall dope job man.

rtf: http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221910

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-06, 07:16 PM   #10
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3646 B2FD

yo check it sunshine...

i see you got the third verse filled in big ups on that.....major props massive...
all three of you clowns came pretty hard...the beat was my favorite part...everything seem to fit in place...that king dude really blazed the track bring up the end.....do the spin records thing...spin it round town clwon....
Old 02-24-06, 02:45 PM   #11
.Ike.
Ike

thanks.....uppin............
Old 02-24-06, 09:05 PM   #12
banks
New to RV

IP: 8092 73DA

yea banks in the buildin lets go

lol
ike:already heard this part of u once before im likin where ur takin ur stuffs man and ur lyrics good ur overall output was superb lol u could have been a little more jsut a smidjin vicious but overall u got it man

black magik: always and for ever a 15 year old white cat bringin more pain then any 25 year old black guy in around or thinkin abotu the game but u do got a natuaral slurr liek guy above said but its ur style so thats cool

king:first thing ive heard of u and u came wiht it hard and u was straight up tellin em like it was came hard liek the touchin knees line real cool on that but spin records sounds like its goin places

as for me u know i rep spin records hell i made the sig and when ike drops and album try to get it before its over priced and rated in stores and be waitin on gettin our stuff we been out i aint been postin alot been tryin to write and record for our cd but its commin so jsut chilll

good job guys 9/10
Old 02-25-06, 01:09 PM   #13
Fuck You Sean
Dope Like Whoa

IP: C147 32A9

worrrrrrrd like whoa. I wouldnt have done that homosexual talking in between all the verses if goddamn Wesley didn't tell me too. I ran out of shit to say when I finished the intro. Hahahaa
Old 02-25-06, 01:11 PM   #14
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: 36C3 7C54

ah'ight....I liked the beat choice....first critisism...this beat is a continuous loop so its the vocalist job to give the song variety...yall needed a hook or a bridge or something to break the continuos mode of the track....the talking was koo in intro but btw the verses really took from song..the listener is sitting like "STFU! an get to the spitting already"<--jus realness...an it needed a hook becuz yall verses didn't really have anything catchy or stand outish about them...they was jus reg verses....good verses but not verses that can carry a song without a hook......also back to intro yall prolly shoulda had a lil chant or something as an intro...to really bring yall in..cuz this is a an anthem....whats a anthem without a chant? ok now verses..ike good flow......but need more change up...it had lil subtle change ups but they were too subtle I was waiting for a dramatic change like a shouted word or a rhythm change..but it was continuous jus like the beat...it hurt ya, delivery also coulda been more intense...didn't have that anthem feel to ya verse u was on sum laidback shit...didn't fit song IMO....Black...flow was basic...which u can get away with if u got a really captivating delivery....an ya delivery was pretty koo in beginning like how the tone went up an down...but bout half way thru the emotion dropped...which woulda been koo if u took it back up but u didn't so u started strong ended weak...an no hate fam but lyrically ya shit was bleh....Ike was average...ya shit was weak fam no hate jus realness.......ah'ight now ya new boy..an damn the talking break btw magik's an king's verse was even longer yall really needed to cut that.....ok..dude comes in....ok u say he from st.louis....yea he sound like it, generic midwest style to him...but its got good energy, tho vocals is mixed low an a tad distorted.....flow is koo but unchanging...needed a switchup....lyrically fair...nothing special....he ah'ight..u signed him...I wouldn't rush him out..I'd let him develop into something that really stoodout..he koo but right now he'd get lost in the crowd........overall...this was a track with alot of potential that just was missing a few key components to truly make it hot....it was decent...but not attention holding.....if yall polished this an redid it...it could be a really hot track but as is...its jus ah'ight/borderline decent........no hate AT ALL!!!!!jus realness fam..........ez............1

Oh an return the favor:
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=222812
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-06, 02:26 PM   #15
Fuck You Sean
Dope Like Whoa

IP: C147 32A9

^^ Best feedback ever.