RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-01-07, 04:18 AM   #1
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

Audio Record: 0-0
The Worst Fuckin Pain

IP: 4048 D14A

What is the worst fucking pain you have ever felt??

For me it is this damn tooth-ache that i am currently dealing with..its fuckin 4:30 am where i am at, and i havent got any sleep in the past 2 days and my dentist doesnt get back untill tuesday because of the holiday coming up and shit....so basically I AM FUCKED for a little while. I had work done to 2 teeth on the right side of my mouth one on top and one on bottom, and they were filled and sealed, and they both just started hurting and throbbing like at the same exact time. Its hard to admit but i actually teared up and cried on more than one occasion over these past few days...I really dont know what to do man untill this fuckin weekend is over. I got this numbing gel and i put it on and it numbs my mouth but the pain is still there, i took pain killers the pain was still there and then got worse after the killers wore off. I am just really hating life right now. So whats yours??
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-07, 09:10 AM   #2
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: A666 93C5

I tried making fireworks out of gun powder when i was 12, i poored a big pile onto the ground outside, lit it with a ligther and got 3rd degree burns on my left leg, and the pinky on my right hand, scar isnt to bad, you cant see it on my pinky, but if you look close enough you can see it on my leg, i wear shorts all the time though, idc, haha, but yeah, it was the worst thing i've ever felt, the 'explosion' threw me back like 3 feet into some garbage cans, the burn was the worse part, i had to wear a bandage all summer, the same bandage that got me caught runnin from a busted party, a white bandage isnt hard to see apparently >.<

Old 09-01-07, 10:06 AM   #3
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 04DF CD55

chlamdyia...or how ever the fuck you spell it

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 09-02-07, 12:18 AM   #4
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 0387 01F4

Leg cramp.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 09-02-07, 01:03 AM   #5
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 28AD 5545

Got jumped and got hit in the mouth by some dude wearing some glove shit with nails in it. My lip split apart in the corner and started peeling off my face. Had to get stiches done while I was awake. They hit nerves like a bajillion times, passed out alot. Oh and I stomped my toe on these dumbells before.
Old 09-02-07, 06:14 AM   #6
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

my whole weight went on the upper part of my body and i fell str8 on the pavement and ye, my head hurt so much. lolz n my whole right side of my face was red n i was bleedin n shit lol. doesnt sound like it hurted but it fuckin hurt like a bitch.
Old 09-02-07, 10:00 AM   #7
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Text Record: 3-3
IP: A666 93C5

^- LoL i know a dude who did that, we just got done smoking a joint, it was hot as fuck out, and we were on these blue stairs, only like 5 ft up, and he started to lookin mad funny, he goes to walk down the stairs, passes out and lands on his faice

Old 09-05-07, 05:40 PM   #8
B. Magik
Sam Dope

IP: 2C1A 677B

Getting your wisdom teeth pulled out hurts pretty fucking bad.

CHECK THE FUCKING BEATS.

Send a message via AIM to B. Magik Send a message via MSN to B. Magik Send a message via Yahoo to B. Magik   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-07, 06:45 PM   #9
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 28AD 5545

I don't know about worst pain, but the most annoying one is when you wipe your ass for like an hour and you pull up your pants and five seconds later you have sticky butt.

Quote:

I tried making fireworks out of gun powder when i was 12, i poored a big pile onto the ground outside, lit it with a ligther and got 3rd degree burns on my left leg, and the pinky on my right hand, scar isnt to bad, you cant see it on my pinky, but if you look close enough you can see it on my leg, i wear shorts all the time though, idc, haha, but yeah, it was the worst thing i've ever felt, the 'explosion' threw me back like 3 feet into some garbage cans, the burn was the worse part, i had to wear a bandage all summer, the same bandage that got me caught runnin from a busted party, a white bandage isnt hard to see apparently >.<

Looks like I'll have to take over where natural selection failed. Give me your photograph, address, and phone number, please.
Old 09-05-07, 10:18 PM   #10
Red Bull
Adam

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 5374 C987

Probably something to do with a girl.