RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Hot Sauce 5 100.00%
Young Phrophecy 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-10-05, 09:18 PM   #1
Young Phrophecy
Re-Introducing The Underground

Young Phrophecy vs Hot Sauce

IP: 28AD 5545

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 03-13-05 at 09:18 PM

Must drop verse in 8400 minutes after check in.

Old 03-10-05, 09:23 PM   #2
System

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Young Phrophecy has ACCEPTED this battle on 03-10-05 09:23 PM.

Old 03-11-05, 07:47 AM   #3
System

IP: C024 E429

Hot Sauce has ACCEPTED this battle on 03-11-05 07:47 AM.

Old 03-11-05, 07:51 AM   #4
*Nice*
Banned: Biting

PAIN-IS-SOUGHT when i AIM-THE-SHOTS, If I Put Ya mind in subways You Still Couldnt Keep Ya TRAIN-OF-THOUGHT//I'll go crucial and blast ya with NINES-N-TECHS and DIVIDE-YA-NECK You Coming Shitty Like Major Medicines With A SIDE-EFFECT//u SHORTER-THAN-YA-THOUGHTS Ill Misplace Ya Eyes Back wards So You Cant Look FORWARD-TA-THIS-LOSS//I'LL BLAZE-YA-HEAD put u in ya PLACE-WIT-TECKS I Should turn The Mourgue Into In An Adoption Center Because My Scripts RAISE-THE-DEAD//L's I'll HAND-HIM Your Punches Are Like Sky-Divers Without A Parachute Because You Cant LAND-THEM//i can BARE-YA-SHOOK found some TEARS-IN-THE-ROOK, I dont think u know where u stand even your influences dont know WHERE-TA-LOOK// Let me TRY-THIS as I APPLY-FISTS Ill spit on the Casket YA-LIE-WITH so ill give a big fuck you so just DIE-BITCH//

Finisher:
Your "Garbage raps" dont TEND TO OFFEND ME WHEN HE "Recycles his verses"i dont "mind" cuz hes ENVIROMENTALLY FREINDLY! so im takin the ~GREEN, PEACE~, 2 put an end to Ur MEAN STREAK",another TEEN BEAT "put the shots at this Nerds head" to show how i "CREAM GEEKS"...(AYY)

and its LAME how YOU-GRIP-DICKS,now you'll See "WHOS NOT THE BOSS", i GOT THE LOSS ,till im puttin your ~"BRAIN ON A CRUSIFIX" to get your "THOUGHTS ACROSS"~

openup *SHOPS,ON BLOCKS, ATTRACTING THIS BULLSHIT,grab the "SWITCH" and ~PULL IT~...no FULL CLIPS, cuz ur SHOTS ARE LOST,got ppl ASKIN ~BITCH WHERE ARE THE BULLETS

Old 03-16-05, 02:14 PM   #5
*Nice*

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppin 4 verse

Old 03-16-05, 02:36 PM   #6
Young Phrophecy

IP: E0F6 5645

Ya people ask "where the bullets?", They lay in ya chest//
Cuz you attempt to test power of my motion sence gun torrets//
and since when do i recycle my rhymes//
My flow is focused like hocus pocus, voo doo that you do, I'll curse ya hearses//
You couldn't apply fist if I taught you Kung-Fu//
You just mad cuz i flipped the script, and you can't do shit like Young do//
You must be confused, You're the one ther that grips dicks//
Suckin off sick shit, hope you fuckin catch syphyllis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
i'm 12 wut u gonna do bout it.... i had sex with your mom and your grandma !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
Make an example of it and have his ass arrested, then throw his ass and jail, and then go visit him and peep him getting raped by huge black men, and then yell out, "WHO'S THE FAGGOT NOW?!"

That's Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-16-05, 02:42 PM   #7
The Militant
www.militantmusic.com

IP: 403D 72A8

Voted For: Hot Sauce

hot sauce won this easily punches were tight wordplay was ight multies were crazy rhymes were good flow was really good structre was ight work on it a lil bit 6.5/10

best line--- Let me TRY-THIS as I APPLY-FISTS Ill spit on the Casket YA-LIE-WITH so ill give a big fuck you so just DIE-BITCH

please RTF in my battle link in my sig
Old 03-16-05, 06:24 PM   #8
Wet Willy
.::Outside The Circle::.

IP: E1D7 D0FC

hot sauce got this.. but duke stop putting those lame explanations and this shit , my-verse-is-garbage.. is just makes u look hella newbish.. but at least u had multi's and some nice punches other dudes verse was pure ass.. both of u need elevation badly.. but hot sauce gets this due to his weak attempts at punches and some nice multi's.. so no hate to either.. u just both need alot of work.. iight pz...
Old 03-16-05, 08:39 PM   #9
LyricalMa$tamind
.:Lyrically Unbeatable:.

IP: 0793 7608

Hot Sauce
PAIN-IS-SOUGHT when i AIM-THE-SHOTS, If I Put Ya mind in subways You Still Couldnt Keep Ya TRAIN-OF-THOUGHT//I'll go crucial and blast ya with NINES-N-TECHS and DIVIDE-YA-NECK You Coming Shitty Like Major Medicines With A SIDE-EFFECT//u SHORTER-THAN-YA-THOUGHTS Ill Misplace Ya Eyes Back wards So You Cant Look FORWARD-TA-THIS-LOSS//I'LL BLAZE-YA-HEAD put u in ya PLACE-WIT-TECKS I Should turn The Mourgue Into In An Adoption Center Because My Scripts RAISE-THE-DEAD//L's I'll HAND-HIM Your Punches Are Like Sky-Divers Without A Parachute Because You Cant LAND-THEM//i can BARE-YA-SHOOK found some TEARS-IN-THE-ROOK, I dont think u know where u stand even your influences dont know WHERE-TA-LOOK// Let me TRY-THIS as I APPLY-FISTS Ill spit on the Casket YA-LIE-WITH so ill give a big fuck you so just DIE-BITCH//

Finisher:
Your "Garbage raps" dont TEND TO OFFEND ME WHEN HE "Recycles his verses"i dont "mind" cuz hes ENVIROMENTALLY FREINDLY! so im takin the ~GREEN, PEACE~, 2 put an end to Ur MEAN STREAK",another TEEN BEAT "put the shots at this Nerds head" to show how i "CREAM GEEKS"...(AYY)

and its LAME how YOU-GRIP-DICKS,now you'll See "WHOS NOT THE BOSS", i GOT THE LOSS ,till im puttin your ~"BRAIN ON A CRUSIFIX" to get your "THOUGHTS ACROSS"~

openup *SHOPS,ON BLOCKS, ATTRACTING THIS BULLSHIT,grab the "SWITCH" and ~PULL IT~...no FULL CLIPS, cuz ur SHOTS ARE LOST,got ppl ASKIN ~BITCH WHERE ARE THE BULLETS

Easy 1 hot sauce
great structure
nice rhymes
and terific elevation
9.5/10

Young Prophecy

Ya people ask "where the bullets?", They lay in ya chest//
Cuz you attempt to test power of my motion sence gun torrets//
and since when do i recycle my rhymes//
My flow is focused like hocus pocus, voo doo that you do, I'll curse ya hearses//
You couldn't apply fist if I taught you Kung-Fu//
You just mad cuz i flipped the script, and you can't do shit like Young do//
You must be confused, You're the one ther that grips dicks//
Suckin off sick shit, hope you fuckin catch syphyllis

2 short
he murked u wit more harder punches
elevate more
be more agressive wen spittn
bette structure
7/10

my v/hot sauce

LyricalMa$tamind's Battles-Battle Record(13-3)(7 K.O's)(DQ-2)

Niggaz Get Frustrated Losin' Ta Me!
Send a message via AIM to LyricalMa$tamind  
Old 03-17-05, 10:10 AM   #10
*Nice*

thanx uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppppppin

Old 03-17-05, 01:06 PM   #11
*Nice*

yup yup upppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppin again

Old 03-18-05, 08:07 AM   #12
*Nice*

uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppin

Old 03-18-05, 02:24 PM   #13
Young Phrophecy

IP: E0F6 5645

Uppin............Ayo, just a comment..........I really didn't have time to finish my verse but whateva get goin wit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
i'm 12 wut u gonna do bout it.... i had sex with your mom and your grandma !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
Make an example of it and have his ass arrested, then throw his ass and jail, and then go visit him and peep him getting raped by huge black men, and then yell out, "WHO'S THE FAGGOT NOW?!"

That's Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-19-05, 11:45 AM   #14
A_M_H
Banned: Cheating

IP: A3EA 639E

Hot Sauce- Verse was nice...so was your punches....Had some nice sick azz personals also....Structure was decent...easy to read n all...but overall your won this with a better overall verse and punches...8.6/10........

Yun P- your verse was nice a little, but your punches really didnt seem to connect hard enough...your structure was layed out nice...but you went weak on punches thats all...5.9/10.......

V/Hot Sauce
make sure 2 return the favor

Old 03-19-05, 11:05 PM   #15
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

IP: 3240 794D

young prophecy~hmm, ok opener,your 2nd bar was stretched a bit,and rhymes doesnt rhyme with hearses, seemed like a floating sentence, you have the idea,but it seems like your forcing words to fit together, not a bad verse,syphillis and dicks doesnt rhyme either, hmm, no effective punches here, and no personals either, could use some work on your verses,no hate, but elevate, try to use personals and mulites, it helps..1
hot sauce~ok, first let me say that your verse is LOUD, not a bad way to set it up, nice opener, strong multies continue through your verse,dope lines, this would sound dope in audio, but since its text,you still have the idea, great rhyme scheme...lol @ the environmentally friendly bar, tight finisher.."i'll put your brain on a crucifix to get your thoughts across", dope line, all in all, i liked your verse,it was harder then your oppponents, the only thing i see wrong is your lines are stretched as well, work on structure, but you take this battle with multies..no hate ..1

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*