RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
-..Jono..- 1 16.67%
J.R. Freeze 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-23-04, 05:24 PM   #1
jr freeze
freeze

-..Jono..- vs J.R. Freeze

IP: 58E6 C588

Battle Rules:

6 -16 Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting
due 35 mins
checkin 30 mins

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 11-23-04 at 05:54 PM

Must drop verse in 35 minutes after check in.

Old 11-23-04, 05:25 PM   #2
System

J.R. Freeze has ACCEPTED this battle on 11-23-04 05:25 PM.

Old 11-23-04, 05:40 PM   #3
System

IP: C359 7D74

-..Jono..- has ACCEPTED this battle on 11-23-04 05:40 PM.

Old 11-23-04, 05:49 PM   #4
jr freeze
freeze

Dawg, ya seem uptight, let me *RELAX YA MIND* by *BLOWIN’ YA BRAINS ONTO YOUR COUCH*//
Cause yo *SPITS* is only *Sick cause ya Dad’s *DICK IS IN YA MOUTH*//
You Think you the *KING BEE*? Bitch, you just a little *MAGGOT~IN~A~TURD*//
Cause if *RAP* was a *RACE* with a *PREGNAUNT WOMAN*, you’d see this *FAGGOT~FINISH~3RD*// (Think!)

***PULLS THE TRIGGER***
Unless you *EAT OUT THE DEVIL’s ASS*, *HOT SHIT* is something you *NEVER~GON’~SPIT*//
Face it bitch, *YOU BEATING ME* will *NEVER GO DOWN* like the *NATIONAL DEBT*// (DAYUM!)
Let this be a lesson that *J.R.* don’t give a fuck about *YOU* or *WHATEVER~YOU~WRITE*//
Cause this faggot is just like a *$5 HOOKER’s PUSSY*, cause you’ll *NEVER~BE~TIGHT*//
Who you think you fooling in ya verse? All that *GANGSTA SHIT TALK* like you be *HARMING~MOST~MAN*//
I See the truth: You just be *TALKIN’ MORE SHIT* than a fuckin’ *CHARMIN~SPOKESMAN*//

***TAKE THIS BITCH OFF LIFE SUPPORT!!!***
Face it faggot, you *JUST GOT MERKED* and I’d *SAY~IT~IF~I~CAN*/
But *BENT OVER IN FRONT OF YA BROTHER* is the only way you *TAKE~IT~LIKE~A~MAN*//
Lesson Learned: This faggot is just a *PIEGON* tryin to fuck with a *DESERT ~EAGLE~*//
Cause I’m *BEYOND* you, you lack *LOGIC* so you got *SUNK* like *REGGIE MILLER’S FREE~THROWS*//

FLATLINE..............
I’ll physically ‘Stomp~Ya~Face~In’ til ya BRAIN ‘INFOSSILS~DA~PAVEMENT’ so ya THOUGHTS can TOUCH every SOLE of da ‘POPULATION’!!// (Sole=Soul)
Got ‘Glockks~For~Sprayin’ dat’ll parole the Doctors ‘OPER~ATIONS’ & leave BLOOD SPITTIN out this “CAT” like PUSSYHOLES IN ‘OV~U~LATION’!!//

Old 11-23-04, 06:04 PM   #5
-..Jono..-
Middle Weight

IP: C359 7D74

Homie your in the wrong type of "Age", I got a hard time your anything older than the age of Six
Even if i coughed around you n made you "Sick", The rules made you lose it nigga cus unless your "Biting" off my lines there is no way you can "Spit"...

Shit, thanks to my Punches i'm leaving you with more "Wind" then a morning feels "Mist"
How come Jono had to leave this bitch dissed? The way im spittin now i deserve to be "Grindin" with Clipse..shit, leavin yo no name ass's tombstone engraved "Thanks to Jono too dissed to be missed"..damn

I jus made another fan, jus cus i gave you myself to finally have somethin "Real" to measure as a man
It isnt jus your ass thats sweatin, my lines are causin you pores along with the sweat drippin down your glands, i could drop you in one "Punch" bitch Alakazam, I dont need more than a quick set of lines to leave you with a "Murked" Brand..

-..Jono..-

Old 11-23-04, 06:07 PM   #6
KahnShienz
New to RB

IP: 41F5 D971

Voted For: J.R. Freeze

You Got My Vote, But You Need To Get Rid Of The ~ And * I Used To Do The Same Thing, But If It Is Bold Your Verse Looks Better And It Doesnt Ruin Ya Flow..

Reason For The Vote..

I Voted For You Cause You Had Better Punches And You Had Good Disses..

The Reason I Didnt Vote For Jono Was Because He Had To Many Self Refrences..
Send a message via AIM to KahnShienz  
Old 11-24-04, 04:01 AM   #7
GangsStarShit
Hates Fucking Idiots

IP: CCAE A7E8

Voted For: -..Jono..-

I think that -..Jono..- got this battle because i feel that -..Jono..- came stronger in the following categories...Punches i felt -..Jono..- got it they were used effectifely and were on point J.R u shoulda been a bit more creative on this occasion personals i felt went to -..Jono..- good lookin wordplay and creativity goes to -..Jono..- and flow and structure i'll give to -..Jono..- but both layouts were fucked...sort them.

V/-..Jono..- There's my sig be sure to return the favour honestly
Bizzy

Old 11-24-04, 12:04 PM   #8
jr freeze
freeze

upppinnnnn1....................................... .

Old 11-24-04, 01:14 PM   #9
Artik Phrost
+...Femin-iLL...+

IP: 8F1B 440C

JONO
Quote:
Homie your in the wrong type of "Age", I got a hard time your anything older than the age of Six
Even if i coughed around you n made you "Sick", The rules made you lose it nigga cus unless your "Biting" off my lines there is no way you can "Spit"...

^^nope…..stretched as fuck….decent attempt, but it got chu no where….played punch as well

Quote:
Shit, thanks to my Punches i'm leaving you with more "Wind" then a morning feels "Mist"
How come Jono had to leave this bitch dissed? The way im spittin now i deserve to be "Grindin" with Clipse..shit, leavin yo no name ass's tombstone engraved "Thanks to Jono too dissed to be missed"..damn

^^decent attempt again, but nawwww….1st line: wack…

Quote:
I jus made another fan, jus cus i gave you myself to finally have somethin "Real" to measure as a man
It isnt jus your ass thats sweatin, my lines are causin you pores along with the sweat drippin down your glands, i could drop you in one "Punch" bitch Alakazam, I dont need more than a quick set of lines to leave you with a "Murked" Brand..

^^nawwww dawg…..yo punches are horribly off….

My advice: shit, keep battlin and reading the battles of vets….work on wording yo punches better, think about what you typin…

JR FREEZE

Quote:
Dawg, ya seem uptight, let me *RELAX YA MIND* by *BLOWIN’ YA BRAINS ONTO YOUR COUCH*//
Cause yo *SPITS* is only *Sick cause ya Dad’s *DICK IS IN YA MOUTH*//
You Think you the *KING BEE*? Bitch, you just a little *MAGGOT~IN~A~TURD*//
Cause if *RAP* was a *RACE* with a *PREGNAUNT WOMAN*, you’d see this *FAGGOT~FINISH~3RD*// (Think!)

^^nyce nyce….i got tha last line, creative….but, tha second line…naaawwww, dick in ya mouth lines is old…

Quote:
***PULLS THE TRIGGER***
Unless you *EAT OUT THE DEVIL’s ASS*, *HOT SHIT* is something you *NEVER~GON’~SPIT*//
Face it bitch, *YOU BEATING ME* will *NEVER GO DOWN* like the *NATIONAL DEBT*// (DAYUM!)
Let this be a lesson that *J.R.* don’t give a fuck about *YOU* or *WHATEVER~YOU~WRITE*//
Cause this faggot is just like a *$5 HOOKER’s PUSSY*, cause you’ll *NEVER~BE~TIGHT*//
Who you think you fooling in ya verse? All that *GANGSTA SHIT TALK* like you be *HARMING~MOST~MAN*//
I See the truth: You just be *TALKIN’ MORE SHIT* than a fuckin’ *CHARMIN~SPOKESMAN*//

^^HOT SHIT!….im loving yo multis and punches…good job fam

Quote:
***TAKE THIS BITCH OFF LIFE SUPPORT!!!***
Face it faggot, you *JUST GOT MERKED* and I’d *SAY~IT~IF~I~CAN*/
But *BENT OVER IN FRONT OF YA BROTHER* is the only way you *TAKE~IT~LIKE~A~MAN*//
Lesson Learned: This faggot is just a *PIEGON* tryin to fuck with a *DESERT ~EAGLE~*//
Cause I’m *BEYOND* you, you lack *LOGIC* so you got *SUNK* like *REGGIE MILLER’S FREE~THROWS*//

^^yep yep…onpoint fa reals…lines a lil off, but content was some of the best ive seen on this board..

Quote:
FLATLINE..............
I’ll physically ‘Stomp~Ya~Face~In’ til ya BRAIN ‘INFOSSILS~DA~PAVEMENT’ so ya THOUGHTS can TOUCH every SOLE of da ‘POPULATION’!!// (Sole=Soul)
Got ‘Glockks~For~Sprayin’ dat’ll parole the Doctors ‘OPER~ATIONS’ & leave BLOOD SPITTIN out this “CAT” like PUSSYHOLES IN ‘OV~U~LATION’!!//

^^hot shit mayne…..i see you…you definitely know what you doin…mad props comin from me
My Advice: mayne, you doin it…but to keep yo verse on tha even, try to equally distribute tha multis…otha than that, you got tha fire…I see you doin it big on here….keep it up fam

so basically JR FREEZE took this, simply better verse, consistent and hard thru and thru….both emcees keep it up and elevate….JR, maybe we can battle sometime..

Send a message via AIM to Artik Phrost Send a message via Yahoo to Artik Phrost  
Old 11-25-04, 11:45 AM   #10
jr freeze
freeze

upppinnnn......................................... ..

Old 11-25-04, 05:46 PM   #11
jr freeze
freeze

uppppinnnn........................................ .

Old 11-28-04, 06:04 PM   #12
jr freeze
freeze

uppppinnnnnnnn.................................... ..

Old 11-29-04, 12:50 PM   #13
jr freeze
freeze

upppinnnnn......will RTF.............................

Old 11-29-04, 01:19 PM   #14
PntBlnkDistnce
Light Weight

IP: 3965 A0E7

jr freeze that was hott man keep it goin u had superior voacab over this kid nice structure and ryhmes good flow built up ur metas n shyt u got thisa one on lock u had better punches jonos rhymes were kinda shady and he jus fell short in this one keep em comiin n keep uppin

check out my battle vs weedex

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixX da FinisH
[b]

i know you wish you never battled me but its too late faggot
im packing punches and they don’t come in Kool-Aid packets
damn.. merkin shyt here mang... tight structure.. on point

Battle stats 3-0
KO'S
Weedex
Terror 2005
Wreckk

KINGDIPSET-
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=162918
WRECKK
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=162997

Reppinn...................Retro-Bution.................
Send a message via AIM to PntBlnkDistnce  
Old 11-29-04, 01:55 PM   #15
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

IP: 69CD 4DC8

CLOSE BATTLE YO

VOTE: FREEZE
LYRICS: FREEZE
STRUCTURE: JONO - FREEZE URS WAS FUCKED
ORIGNALITY: FREZE
MULTIS: FREEZE
PUNCHES: FREEZE
WORDPLAY - FREEZE
FLOW: JONO
OPENING: JONO
ENDING: FREEZE ( OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH DAT 1ST BAR AFTA **FLATLINE*8 BOUT POULATION AND INFOSSILIN HIS BRAON WAS HEAVYNESS BLUD..DAMN..

FREEZE: 8.5/10
JONO: 7.5/10

RETURN FAVOUR WIT HONEST VOTE - LINKS IN SIG

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer