RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
eccentric 0 0%
lukeyb16 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-03, 09:12 AM   #1
lukeyb16

eccetric vs lukeyb16

IP: 7B35 12A0

no d/r
no hating
no crew votes
10 line max

Old 09-04-03, 09:34 AM   #2
lukeyb16

eccentric you wanna do audio I should think not//
this guys worried cus my lyrics always remain hot//
this guy cant rap he can only type/he’s ripe has to stay in when it gets to night//
cus you see battling me is rare/my lyrics hit your chest leave u gasping for air//
so eccentric thinks he’s trusted /his lyrics are so old they’ve fuckin rusted

your lyrics are lame , you might aswell change your name ,face it your just not ready for this kind of game//
im a natural killer so hold it steady/there’s a list of peeps id fuck already/eccentric/com and benny

I know that my lyrics are hurting u inside /after this battle ure gunna run away and hide/
Got a headline on the front of the paper/trying to say lukeyb verbally raped ya!/
Before the end of this you’ll be sayin lukeyb stop//
This is like a boxing match you’re the one who gets dropped

Old 09-04-03, 10:29 PM   #3
ecCENTric

IP: CEF5 716F

Ummm?

Aight,
Watch a Man-Advance while B16's flabbergasted and Craps-His-Pants//
My Rappin-Stance is Planted-Deep, you Landed-Cheap punch's, you dont Stand-A-Chance//
No-Skill and No-Thrill, my shit's So-Ill it'll make ya Clothes-Peal off ya asoon as Eccentric-Roared//
Im hurtin ya self esteem SO-BAD you'll prolly GO-MAD and strangle ya self wit tha Extension-Chord// (tha mic's)
My Mic-Is-Burnin-Me from tha hot-air I Got-Spared, now I Strike-Internally//
I'll burn this fuckin chump alive Still-Standing so he Squeals-Badly like A Kike-In-Germany//
Watch the WInner-Exhale and tha Beginner-Inhale lookin more Pale Thinner-And-Frail//(holdin his breath)
This Guys-A-Bitch like an informant who Likes-To-Snitch, plus you get NO RESPECT from me like a Skinner-In-Jail//
So who's tha Definition-Of-Wack, theres not much Guessin-In-That cause tha Descriptions-Your-Crap//
Talkin bout me bein on your Wack LIST OF FEW, so now we know your bad at both Prediction-Or-Rap//

Old 09-05-03, 11:41 AM   #4
lukeyb16

uppin votes man cmon.............................................. ...................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Old 09-05-03, 12:04 PM   #5
lukeyb16

vote vote vote//////////////////////////////////////////////////////.................................................. ...........

Old 09-05-03, 04:53 PM   #6
ecCENTric

Damn,
Its been a damn near day, CMON people,
Don't Sleep, this put this kid to rest so I can move on...
Out'.

Old 09-05-03, 05:02 PM   #7
RebelSoul
BANNED Cheater

IP: C9E3 41C0

neither verse was that hot but i have tos ay eccentric took it due to more multies and a bit of wordplay, though his lines were stretched.....no hate to either battler....
I can't poll it but i VOTE 4 ECCENTRIC

please drop a vote on this battle if u may:
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=77967

Old 09-05-03, 10:31 PM   #8
ecCENTric

Does that count?
Ummm? tha poll didn't change, and I thought you need over 100 P's, I dunno, could be mistakin...

Old 09-05-03, 10:48 PM   #9
ecCENTric

And tha only reason I stretched My Verse is because this kat Lukey did, fo'real I hardly do this, But I can't have short lines when this kid'll have twice as much, so thats what happen wit that, I can switch stylez Wheneva... Note: I only get better... lol...
Uppin 4 Pole votez people...
Out'.

Old 09-09-03, 10:22 PM   #10
ecCENTric

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Old 09-09-03, 10:55 PM   #11
ecCENTric

THIS SIGHT SUCKS DONKEY COCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SLEEPIN FUCKIN GOOFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IM OUT OF HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!