RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-02-05, 11:40 AM   #1
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

What's really happening in New Orleans

IP: E209 CF04

Got this from RB

IF this is true.. than wow

Quote:
First off I wanted to post what REALLY is going on in this city. Please don't get this thread locked people. The news stations are only showing a minuscule of reality. This post may offend some people but I will post what I saw, like it or not it is REALITY.

Well last night I was watching the 6pm news when they announced the 17th street canal pumps failed as well as another break in the levee. My house is right off St. Charles Ave. and up to 6pm yesterday is was the only part of the city that was dry. Since the pumps failed and the new break St. Charles Ave. would be under 9ft of water in the next 12-15hrs. My brother and I felt if we wanted to save anything we had to leave NOW. We loaded up flashlights, rope, our medical ID's, both our .45 Glocks, 2 shotguns and rode out. En-route we listened to the radio which broad casted all the news about the looters and what not, in hindsight it was a mistake. My mother didn't want us to go by dad who is a Vietnam vet told to be safe and "shoot to kill" if it ever comes to that.

One the way we had to pass 5-6 checkpoints to allow entry into the city. We stated we were medical personnel who were activated, showed our ID and off we went. On the radio reports were coming in about the officer who was shot in the head, the 2 gunman who opened fired on the NOPD station, and how looters were carjacking cars to get out of the city. This started making my brother nervous and giving seconds thoughts.

Anyway we get to the city and it looks like a freaking war zone. The best visual I can give is the movie "Blackhawk Down" when all the Somalians are rushing the city. They are people EVERYWHERE, they are pissed off, and all have weapons, 2X4's, Axes, and guns. If this wasn't bad enough we are 2 white boys in a truck in a sea several hundred armed pissed off blacks. There wasn't a white person to be found. I couldn't get over the little 8-10yr old kids with weapons, I ever saw one carry a claw hammer!

These people were absolutely nuts rammed trucks(stolen I'm sure) in to jewelry stores stealing items, they were tearing apart Wal-Mart carrying out TV's, Playstations, DVD players, etc. One lady was wheeling out an entire rack of merchandise, not sure what it was but sure wasn't clothes for food. They were all laughing and carrying on like it's freaking Christmas.

We got stuck in traffic when we see the group of guys walking down the street w/ AK-47's, at that point the "pucker factor" kicked in, a couple Glocks and shotguns were no match for that. We haul azz trying to get to Uptown when we see these people chopping down the front door w/ an axe of this $4-5 million dollar mansion on ST. Charles Ave. I was just in total awe because it was so surreal. Making matters worse it's 11pm at night there is no electricity and you really can see anything or anyone until they are right up on you.

Our plan was to be in and out in 30min, this included putting his Harley on the trailer. It would have taken me 5-10min tops to get my stuff, all I wanted was my pictures from college, my clothes/shoes, and my computer tower. Well he got scared saying we are going to get jumped while putting the bike on the trailer. Keep in mind this is the only area in the city that is dry. So just like rats who move to higher ground these people were doing the same. Word must have gotten out that Uptown was dry so there started to be a large influx of people.

Needless to say he wanted to go home rather than take our chances. While it was the smart thing to do I was beyond infuriated w/ him because we made it this far. He just kept saying our lives aren't worth it. So we turned around, our next challenge was getting out of the city while not getting jacked. Reports came out that people were jumping in the back of truck holding the drivers at gunpoint. Traffic started to slow so I just nailed it got out as fast as I could.

Even though he was the voice of reason I'm still pissed. All I have is my life and the clothes on my back. I lost my house(which is now 9ft underwater) ALL my clothes, TV, computer, furniture, and photo albums and videos from childhood and college. What makes this worse is my brother owned the house and I was a tenant and I didn't have renters insurance, hindsight is 20/20.

I also hope everyone of the F*(king looters get Tetanus, E-Coli and F*(KING drown. I'm serious I really hope the all die for what they were doing to the city, killing people, and destroying homes. Never in my life have I ever seen people act live savages, it was truly sicking.

where post is from
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/sho...992&forum_id=26

www.FG-Servers.com

Last edited by Dabatos : 09-02-05 at 11:47 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-05, 12:40 PM   #2
.Eternal.
inFAMOUS

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5043 32F4

*pretends to read the whole thing*

wow..............
Old 09-02-05, 12:44 PM   #3
Ranks™
Real Nigga, nigga.

Audio Record: 1-2
IP: A194 3D7B

Magnolia projects niggas don't play...

.....Get Soulclapped, E-Style.....
t
Old 09-02-05, 12:58 PM   #4
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D6FD 8B82

Rofl.. Humans are real fucking morons when the pressures on..
And an extra rofl @ magnolia projects.. Ranks you watch too much hood2hood videos..
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-05, 01:04 PM   #5
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP: 909B 5955

^^ wow @ ranks... thats all u can say about this...
i dont hope the looters die... but thats some bullshit... i hope they all get they asses whooped... its sad that in a time of crisis in their city, they can only think of helping themselves...these ppl dont care about anyone else and u can see this through their actions... its really sad
Old 09-02-05, 01:12 PM   #6
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 6369 035F

Magnolia wat???

but anyways, that shit is really fucked up..... the news people i heard were def. sugar coating the situation than, which is very unlike them

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 09-02-05, 01:13 PM   #7
Ranks™
Real Nigga, nigga.

Audio Record: 1-2
IP: A194 3D7B

Magnolia, Uptown, Chopper City...they past crazy.

.....Get Soulclapped, E-Style.....
t
Old 09-02-05, 01:56 PM   #9
Demonic Storm
New to RV

IP: 641D 2876

TV is only good for hiding the truth

that shit on TV is only a glimpse, I got family that just came from N.O.
and they said the shit they tellin yall on TV aint even 1% of what's really jumping off down there

my heart goes out to them

SURVIVALE OF THE FITTEST

-Storm
Old 09-02-05, 02:13 PM   #10
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 5A95 52DD

Yo im jus wonderin if this guy didnt have anything? and it all drowned howd he post this? newaysss....shits bad 4 reel...lmao at ranks
Old 09-02-05, 03:24 PM   #11
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5467 E2B2

yeah i was wonderin how he posted it to.. like if i lost everything and i was in that type of desperation i would not be linkin about going online and posting it up on a message board....

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 09-02-05, 04:31 PM   #12
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: A952 7746

i think that since the people remaining there are poor....the government hopes that they die

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-05, 04:43 PM   #13
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 3240 794D

It's called having a friend with a computer or going to a net cafe or library...

Shit is fucking stupid, retarded looters....Their houses are about to be destroyed and what they think about is, of all things, getting all the shit they can put in their cars.
Old 09-02-05, 06:07 PM   #14
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 52CA E49A

ROFL at jacking electronics with no electricty

steal some damn food and water, dumbass people
plus i'm not gonna feel sorry for some stupid ass people who live
in a city that is BELOW sea level and theres a lake that has to be blocked
out by levee's and your almost completely inclosed by water, and then when
they tell you to evacuate and y ou dont knowing its a cat 5 or 4 and knowing
the levee's were built to only withstand a cat 3 hurricane and you still stay there
and cry, no your retarded for living there in the first place
Old 09-02-05, 06:16 PM   #15
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: A3B1 4B1D

You guys all point the finger like the looters are cannibals when if you tihnk about it, not really. Lets say YOUR house was UNDER water, not just "In it" and you losrt everything, car, the home, and even the supplies and shi that you tried to get together are wasting away FAST. Your means of transport is no on someone elses porch and that hunger is startin to burn liek pure hell in your stomache. If you could replenish some of those things or at the least ease your mind, when the gov't shoudla stepped in DAYS ago and seemingly left you and your entire city for dead, you telling me you wouldn't steal a car and srive it through a store-front for some food, clothes, water, and some of the things you lost in the flood?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote