RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-04, 06:00 PM   #1
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
Angry LaTiN don't call me out and go runnin'!

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Look hoe, if you at work don't call people out... aight. You duckin' and shit.. Didn't even check in fa I Daughter Hoz.. wonder why these ppl on this site hate yo' ass.. Keep talkin' mad shit but makin' excuses fa not battlin'...

HeavenakaAngel2 [4:43 PM]: battle's set ma... check in.. any time soon...
SpaNiShGirL411 [4:43 PM]: WHO THE FUCK IS THIS
HeavenakaAngel2 [4:43 PM]: this fiya, calm down..
HeavenakaAngel2 [4:44 PM]: no handicap with star just me, check in and drop when u ready..
aight then...
~wun~
SpaNiShGirL411 [4:45 PM]: U'LL WAIT TILL THE SITE BATTLE IS DONE,N I'M DONE BATTLING I DAUGHTER HOZ.....SHE CALLED ME OUT FIRST
HeavenakaAngel2 [4:46 PM]: who gives a shit, just check in damn... why the hell call me out but don't battle now, shit get off that lame shit... LaTiN- u claim u that fuckin' good then prove yaself... you got plenty of time... u keep runnin' from I Daughter Hoz... wuteva..
SpaNiShGirL411 [4:47 PM]: WTF U TALKIN BOUT STUPID BITCH,I CALLED U BOTH OUT......................I DIDNT SAY WHEN....IT'LL BE IN A FEW DAYS WHEN THE OTHER BATTLES ARE DONE
HeavenakaAngel2 [4:49 PM]: whuteva go suck sum dick... callin' ppl out but YOU ain't ready, u the stupid one you scared to drop now, aight muthafukka get off dummy... do ya little battles and keep my name out ya mouth.. bitch...! And Quit Typin' large letters like u retarded...
Duckin' ass bitch...
~wun~
SpaNiShGirL411 [4:50 PM]: ROFL @UR STUPID DUMB LIL KIM WANNA BE ASS.........I'M AT WORK RETARD,THE CAP LOCKS NEED TO STAY ON........NOONE ASKED U TO IM ME STUPID BITCH
HeavenakaAngel2 [4:51 PM]: lil kim! ha ha.. look dumb ass, do your fuckin' job and quit callin' muthafukkas out so you can duck... keep rollin' on the floor like a dog , BITCH,,
wun

**aight LaTiN when you get off dummy and when you are able to pre-write sum lovely bullshit get at me.. but ROFL like the poodle ur known to be.. You want beef bitch you got it.. So quit actin' scared and claimin' you at work and check in, if not.. leave my name out ya fuckin' mouth being SPOOKED and shit..
ENTIENDE, PUTA? (that's whut i thought) aight then oh yeah the caps locks for you..
Dumb hoe..
~wun~
Old 07-22-04, 06:06 PM   #2
KISI
atlas the vagabond

IP: 3E7F 0790

(freepost alert)

beef-a rivalry that is a small disagreement, until it reaches the fruition of full on hostility and rivalry, due to physical contact, or battery.

"it ain't beef till somebody's been physically fuckin' touched!"

which in turn means, by definition, 'internet beef' is impossible.
Old 07-22-04, 06:10 PM   #3
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: 736D B1B5

ROFL@ur wack ass..........ACTUALLY THAT LAST PART U ADDED FOR THIS..........

SpaNiShGirL411: ROFL @UR STUPID DUMB LIL KIM WANNA BE ASS.........I'M AT WORK RETARD,THE CAP LOCKS NEED TO STAY ON........NOONE ASKED U TO IM ME STUPID BITCH
SpaNiShGirL411: U'RE TAKIN TOO LONG,SLOW ASS,..I'M OUT
HeavenakaAngel2 signed off at 5:51:49 PM.

thats how it really ended bitch.........................U ADDED ANOTHER IM AS IF U REALLY SENT THAT ...ROFL.........I CALLED U N THAT OTHER BITCH OUT....SHE'S SHOOK...........................I DIDNT SAY WHEN IT WOULD BE,N U SURE AS HELL DONT DICTATE NOTHIN ...........I GOT 2 OTHER BATTLES BEFORE U,DONT MEAN I CANT CALL U OUT DUMB ASS....................................SHOOK OF U? HOW WHEN I CALLED U OUT HANDICAPPED..............THATS THE STUPIDEST COMMENT EVER..........U JUST MADE URSELF LOOK LIKE A MORON
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-04, 06:16 PM   #4
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Why Dont U Go Work On Ur Raps In The Meantime Bitch,u Need The Work Ha
Old 07-22-04, 06:28 PM   #5
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

IP: 4289 77F4

the fuck u talkin' 'bout.. u didn't sign off ya dumb ass is still here.. maybe u forgot to paste sum shit just like you did Re$tricted... go suck a dick... i was finna work my rhymes on ur rusty ass, but you scared and shit.. aight you SPOOKED muthafukka get ur records str8.. go pre-write sum shit so i can blow it up in ya face..
Get At Me< in ur case don't
Scared Muthafukka!
~wun~
Old 07-22-04, 06:31 PM   #6
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

ROFL...yea i'm SOOOOOOOO SHOOOK THAT I CALLED U OUT HANDICAP RIGHT? dumb ass hoe...WANT ME TO POST UP THE ENTIRE CONVO WHERE U WERE TYPIN 2 WORDS /MINUTE N I GOT SICK OF WAITING? ROFL
Old 07-22-04, 06:33 PM   #7
Archeologist
Dope.

Text Record: 25-6
IP: 2476 2B77

fuck it go and battle instead of bitchin over i..
pz.
Old 07-22-04, 06:34 PM   #8
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0

ROFL@!THIS MEXICAN GORILLA CLAIMIN SHE CALLED ME OUT HAHHAHAAHHAa
-dies-

hahahahhahhahahaha

umm how many times did i ask you to battle me and all you could say was

"Tell me who u are"

fucckin smut drop ya verse already all u doing is ducking..if u got time to reply to every fucking post we make and have AIM convos then u have time to type up a verse
Old 07-22-04, 06:36 PM   #9
-Strype-
Banned: Biting

Text Record: 4-2
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 543D 5B53

Hey! Ya'll Mind If I Start Screaming In Caps Too?
Send a message via AIM to -Strype-   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-04, 06:36 PM   #10
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

real funny.. i'm dyin' laughin' you got all this time to reconstruct a conversation but can't check in and drop fa a battle... this shit just makes you look real STUPID.. You scared to call me out by myself or sumthin'.. you can go at it wit' star on ya own time.. that's right keep talkin' that mad shit but not provin' anything... You are now being ignored unless you didn't notice, until you finally battle sum1 and quit talkin' that shit.. so get back to work ma'am and fa your info my type gwam is 79.. i type slow fa ur retarded ass.. understood, good shut the fuck up!
Old 07-22-04, 06:37 PM   #11
*The~Star*
.:So~So~Good:.

Text Record: 11-5
IP: 7C66 6A15

Forget the handicap match....Missfiya wants you,so I'm ma let her do her thang.You always saying somebody shook,but you keep bringing the excuses.Why don't you stop talking shit so much like you the greatest thing on the fucking world....cuz you far from it.

<marquee behavior="alternate">
::~::HaRdWooDcLaSs-SiCkZ::~::

</marquee><marquee direction="right">
1st LaDy
</marquee>
Send a message via AIM to *The~Star* Send a message via MSN to *The~Star*   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-04, 06:47 PM   #12
Ca'lam
The Light

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 7-0
IP: BBE3 5651

^CAT fight -_-

Proud OYD member again . <------- That is whassup
Old 07-22-04, 06:47 PM   #13
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Aight, this is where LaTiN exits and act like this thread and the others never existed.. surcease ya bullshit, LaTiN, if you scared just admit it, you had a chance to prove yaself all these ppl wonderin' why you runnin' ya mouth.. step it up "miss femcee of RB" rofl and get this shit started, i ain't arguin' no mo'... get ya SHOOK ass in the next forum i set up... do you accept? LaTiN, if not.. shut the fuck up.. and keep claimin' u the hottest on this site.. Lame Ass.. (Her SHOOK ass finna log off!)
~wun~
Old 07-22-04, 06:49 PM   #14
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Lmfao^^^
Old 07-22-04, 06:50 PM   #15
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

only reason broad procrastinating with battling me is cuz i dont gotta profile or pix for her to fall back on