RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Oonon_Stopoo 5 83.33%
2HarD2LoSe 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-20-04, 04:58 PM   #1
2HarD2LoSe
Flyweight

2H2L Vs. Oonon_Stopoo

IP: EA56 91C1

u know the deal no hate/crew votes u got an half hour to spit 10-15 bars and also no feeding

go u spit 1rst
Send a message via AIM to 2HarD2LoSe Send a message via Yahoo to 2HarD2LoSe  
Old 07-20-04, 05:37 PM   #2
2HarD2LoSe
Flyweight

u got 30 mins. after check-in so check-in and spit cause im rdy but u got 1rst
Old 07-20-04, 05:39 PM   #3
oOnOn_StOpOo
New to RB

IP: 2287 C16A

2 Hard 2 Lose....niga Ya Luck Just Ran Out///tha Only Way U Lightin A Fire Is From Ur Trainin As A Boy Scout///unlike You Dis Nigga Is Multitalented///ur Puttin A Burden On Ya Shoulder Tha You Cant Even Balance Yet///non Stops Verbal Tactics Is Redifining Illness///know I've Won Dis Battle When Dis Sucka Is Standing In Complete Stillness///i Serve Niggas Up And Ur The Next One In Line///flow As Wack As Urs Should Be Considered A Crime///suffer Tha Impact Of Mah Nine///your Wastin Mah Time///ur Spittin Blanks///battle Me And Ur Goin Down In The Ranks///non Stop......the Hottest New Edition To New York Since A-rod Coming To Tha Yanks

Old 07-20-04, 05:53 PM   #4
2HarD2LoSe
Flyweight

Non stop likes too watch my nutts drop//and they flows pop//so u think ur hott 2 take on who?//well ur not good enuf to take on the jew(im the jew lol)//so just leave now and dont hate cause ur gonna lose and dont blaime this on ur booze//that ur drinkin go take a shower cause ur like ur flows "UR STINKIN"//I drop my flows as nice as a straight ace,king,queen,jack,ten my flows are so beautiful ill take my flows and ur girl on a date// and watch me win this battle//ur like a horse rider with no saddle//u aint got no house u live in a shack with a beatup 22 cent labtop in the back//so u lost stop reading my rymes and get off my sack.//
Old 07-20-04, 05:54 PM   #5
2HarD2LoSe
Flyweight

Uppin 4 Votes!!!!!
Uppin 4 Votes!!!!!
Uppin 4 Votes!!!!!
Uppin 4 Votes!!!!!
Uppin 4 Votes!!!!!
Uppin 4 Votes!!!!!
Uppin 4 Votes!!!!!
Uppin 4 Votes!!!!!
Uppin 4 Votes!!!!!
Uppin 4 Votes!!!!!
Uppin 4 Votes!!!!!
Uppin 4 Votes!!!!!
Uppin 4 Votes!!!!!
Uppin 4 Votes!!!!!
Uppin 4 Votes!!!!!
Old 07-20-04, 06:21 PM   #6
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: 7436 0C58

this damn battle was wack? sissy wordplay, and punches...''2H2L's'' opener was funny though...'non-stop like to see my nuts drop', BUT NOT OPENING BATTLE MATERIAL
imma think outside the box n give it to stopo(w/e)or non-stop or w/e, (wuts yo name dawg(break it down)dont mean to diss u or disrespect u)-*off topic*
shit, where was i?....................oh yea...choppy lines, but since i viewed it, i gotta vote on it, so .....

v/stooppoooo
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy  
Old 07-20-04, 06:25 PM   #7
DaReTuRn
Flyweight

IP: BD49 3B1E

2h2l u had had good punches and the jew line was funny but your structure was bad and flow was decent not that good

non stop you had some ok punches but not that hard flow and structure was fucked so 2h2l gets my vote.

vote- 2h2l

repay the favor on one of my battles

Old 07-20-04, 06:55 PM   #8
G
Peace....for now

IP: D3DC 858A

Weak battle. Bad structure from both. Non stop takes it cuz he had harder punches. And that jew line just killed 2h2l. Stupidass.....anyways...Non stop takes it with a little better structure and harder punches than 2h2l. 2h2ls shit was kinda basic too. Battle=saddle...boring...and I could barely follow the flow cuz of your shitty structure...Elevate.

Vote-non stop

Vote on these:
http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=136079

http://community.rapbattles.com/showthread.php?t=135031

Old 07-21-04, 01:22 PM   #9
ibraheem
Flyweight

breaking this shit down

IP: 94CF 2D6F

oOnOn_StOpOo

2 Hard 2 Lose....niga Ya Luck Just Ran Out///tha Only Way U Lightin A Fire Is From Ur Trainin As A Boy Scout///
humm ok 5/10

unlike You Dis Nigga Is Multitalented///ur Puttin A Burden On Ya Shoulder Tha You Cant Even Balance Yet///
not much sense 4/10

non Stops Verbal Tactics Is Redifining Illness///know I've Won Dis Battle When Dis Sucka Is Standing In Complete Stillness///
ok not bad 6/10

i Serve Niggas Up And Ur The Next One In Line///flow As Wack As Urs Should Be Considered A Crime///
heard it before 3/10

suffer Tha Impact Of Mah Nine///your Wastin Mah Time///
shit shit 2/10

ur Spittin Blanks///battle Me And Ur Goin Down In The Ranks///
wack 4/10

non Stop......the Hottest New Edition To New York Since A-rod Coming To Tha Yanks
decent ending 6/10

30/70
4.2/10
structure is fucked not much personals if there wer any at all flow was ok nothing intresting

2HarD2LoSe

Non stop likes too watch my nutts drop//and they flows pop//
no feeding ay 3/10

so u think ur hott 2 take on who?//well ur not good enuf to take on the jew(im the jew lol)//
funny me ibraheem bate muslim name judging at a jew lol no hate its all love 5/10

so just leave now and dont hate cause ur gonna lose and dont blaime this on ur booze//that ur drinkin go take a shower cause ur like ur flows "UR STINKIN"//
not bad 5/10

I drop my flows as nice as a straight ace,king,queen,jack,ten my flows are so beautiful ill take my flows and ur girl on a date// and watch me win this battle//
shit first line is streched like a mothafucka wack 3/10

ur like a horse rider with no saddle//u aint got no house u live in a shack with a beatup 22 cent labtop in the back//
so u lost stop reading my rymes and get off my sack.//
not related finish is ok 4/10

20/50
4/10
ok structure is fucked not hard punches wack personals flow has been lost
this is hard to judge 0.2 diffrence you both need to fix your structures and use more personals i have to give it to oOnOn_StOpOo for having better flow
vote;oOnOn_StOpOo

with respect for both of you

hit up my battles if you're bored

peace

Old 07-22-04, 07:21 PM   #10
tony montana
New to RV

IP: 3240 794D

yo dareturn gave a fukin dikride vote he votes for 2h2l in all battles chek them out i think dareturn should be BANNED FOR DIK RIDING TOO MUCH

Old 07-22-04, 07:22 PM   #11
tony montana
New to RV

IP: 3240 794D

Stop Had Better Punches Better Structure Everything

Old 07-29-04, 11:31 AM   #12
oOnOn_StOpOo
New to RB

IP: 2287 C16A

Lesss Go People.....drop A Vote And A Link And I Will Return The Favor............bump....bump...bump

Old 07-31-04, 05:18 AM   #13
D-ICED
COLD

IP: 5671 DBDD

i feel bad cuz this nigga stop is claiming my hood and he sucks but the other nigga is worse.both had ok flows no personals between the both of them and both need to work on vocab even though stops is way better then hard to lose.pop,drop,stop come on nigga!!!!!!what the fuck!!!!so vocab which is the only thing for me to judge gets stop the vote.

oh and by the way dont ask to battle everyone on here knows thats your only defence..

AIN'T THAT THE PURPOSE OF THE SITE?

Old 08-02-04, 03:17 AM   #14
G_$peed
$Thug Life$

IP: 0F10 5916

oonsto summin cuz he was harder than 2h2l. hat nigga aint ruff

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸**¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
«´¨`·..* G_$peed *..·´¨`»
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´**`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*