RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-04, 01:07 PM   #1
Done
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Exclamation On the inside looking in

IP: 4EA5 DB80

[FONT=Arial Black]I saw that there was more to life than the hustle and strugglt/ where our people get caught trying to illegally smuggle/ all the dope in the world without the knowledge to do it/ and get the bid of life and now you go through it/ why didn't you think of the future before you did what you did/ now you're stuck in a cell forced to finish a bid/ 25 to life unable to see the world/ a couple of ago you just had a baby girl/ she'll be forced to live without the love of her father/ and you'll be forced to live with the memory of your daughter/ it's unfair you say but what do you think you did/ bringing drugs into the country that will kill a kid/ it's a never ending cycle, one's born and one dies/ on our knees crying where our loved one lies/ now you're locked up for life and you'll never share your love/ the only thing you'll share is your food and blood/ the food you're forced to give after going to the store/ and the blood you'll lose on the chow hall floor/ the eulogy will be given by a preacher who didn't know you one bit/ then you will burn for eternity in the devils pit/ living a life as a kid from the wrong side of the tracks/ grew up wearing dickies instead of slacks/ it's a death trap/ it's over, Now Relax![/FONT]
Old 08-06-04, 02:58 PM   #2
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 38E0 678A

that waz cool but like the rhythm of it wasnt workin wit me at some points but other than that u iz str8
Old 08-06-04, 07:45 PM   #3
raw killa
fuck da hataz B.A.M 4 life

Text Record: 5-9
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: ACB6 F322

shit was a good drop i felt it work on da structure you'll b fine holla abck n return favor

VOTE IN THESE SLEPT ON BATTLES N ILL RETURN DA FAVOR WIT HONEST VOTES