RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-04, 10:42 PM   #1
Houdini
Houdini

From: I'll stay swinging until I die, cuz Nigga's said I'll die by Hanging- Wreckage
Text Record: 9-4
~= Shattered and Torn =~

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

~*Lettin My grip's-loose, Shellin these'clip's'too Just wonderin why I'm feelin like this shit dude*~
~*Featurin These hits that fit through, Like puzzle pieces that Only I was meant to do*~
~*Leaving My heart In the open for attack, While these surgeons open me and relax, Kick there leg's on my organ's, Cuz I'm havin this "heart' attack"*~
~*Throwin Me in the same box as these cat's, 1 rough fight, But the roughest pussy I've had*~
~*Like runnin sandpaper accross your back, I wish I can Glue a shoe to your butt, So you can stick your own foot in your ass*~
~*Puttin Food on your spine, hopin you can gimme-sum-"feed-back"*~
~*Forgettin my dream's, Forgettin my past, forgettin who I was, Forgettin who's runnin-mah-ass*~
~* Got these cop's askin me 3 thousand questions, Never asked me how I was, Shyt Cuz' They don't care to mention*~
~*Justa Young boy Pissen in the wind, Wearing these clothe's cause thats what I was dealt wit'*~
~*Burnin' middle fingers blazin these lyrics on paper, Makin my only life feel like Im goin crazy*~
Old 08-09-04, 11:33 PM   #3
Pro-Rican
New to RB

IP: 6159 78F6

The opening flow was sickness...it started to drown out...but it was popping...StAY uP

Later
Old 08-09-04, 11:44 PM   #4
PayDay
FuCk YoU I RhYme BeTtEr

IP: DE1C 607B

was aight mane...8/10...opening was sick...the last part needs some revison...other than that...good look

EveryDay Its the same old song, and the feeling is always gone

.:THE JURY:.
HONOR and RESPECT

Send a message via AIM to PayDay Send a message via MSN to PayDay   Reply With Quote