RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-04, 04:30 PM   #1
KiTTie
Aint Afraid To Slaughter

Low

IP: A190 A400

"Low"
(Verse 1)
im tired of hearin u say that u and daddy luv me/ get away from me, dont even TRY to hug me/ mama, im sick of the bullshit/ u muthafucking bitch, stop mama, please just quit/ u always say,*mimicking mom* "dont b like eminem and swear/ callin girls bitches isnt wut a young lady should hear"/ well, i got a news flash 4 u ma! its a new century/ kids my age swear all the time, and by the way, i own EVERY eminem cd/ i guess u dont really know the shit that goes on in my head/ *mimicking mom* "all this swearing nonsense, u should b praying instead"/ ok, if itll make u happy i will then/ god, please take my parents away, im fuckin sick of them/ no way im ever gonna tone it down/ FUCK THE FUCKING WORLD! i bet ur happy now
(Chorus)
(mama)/ this song goes out 2 u/ (and mama)/ its kinda funny u never knew/ (that mama)/ im just a bad-ass like any rapper out there/ (oh mama)/ its true, ur little baby swears/ (mama)/ u cant boss this bitch around anymore/ (and mama)/ ur the 1 who started this war/ (mama)/ u neva knew this shit, but now u know/ (o mama)/ i cant believe we've gotten this low
(Verse 2)
u c mom, the reason i say all these things/ is 2 just piss u off and make ur ears ring/ u thought i was a good kid, but the whole time i fronted/ u dont like my messages? DJ just fuck it/ u neva knew i had all theses cds, well bitch, thats cause i snuck it/ quit screamin ma! we're in the middle of public/go aheasd mother, find urself a lawyer quick and fast/ ill bend over in the court room so u can kiss my ass/ u dont like my mouth? do i look like i give a fuck?/ here; ass bitch fuck shit slut motherfucking cunt/ this songs makin me the happiest person alive/ cause its lettin out all the anger ive ever held inside/ u put me thru just shit recently/ but now my words out, hope i rest peacefully/ its all behind me now, its in the past/ but lemme tell u ma, ur bitchin aint gonna last
(chorusx1)
(verse 3)
im just a bad kid startin fuck wherever i go/ u said u didnt, well, now u know/ i hope ur happy, cause its sure pleasin me/ shut up bitch, let go, ur squeezing me/ around my neck, mom, ur grips 2 tite/ u c im not the only violent 1, rite?/ let go ma! ur startin 2 choke me/ not phycically but in tears mama, come hold me/ i just wanna b ur little grl again/ but im not gonna give up just like that/ it was funny 4 a while, but mama this is whack/ im sry if i ever made u cry/ but its all this tension building inside/ its finally out, ma, i hope u hear this!/ kill my mother, genie, that my final wish!
(chorusx1)
Im sorry mama

ThE NeW kIdS oN tHe BlOcK SuCk A lOt Of DiCk
BoY-gIrL gRoUpS MaKe Me SiCk
AnD I cAn'T WaIt TiL i CaTcH aLl U FaGgOtS iN PuBlIc
ImA LoVe It

Old 09-03-04, 04:31 PM   #2
KiTTie
Aint Afraid To Slaughter

this was when i was madd @ my ma, im still writtin, so chill.
im only 13, i got YEARS 2 master my skillz.

ImA LoVe It

Old 09-05-04, 02:59 AM   #3
LIL'DREW
Banned: Cheating

IP: 218B 06F7

it was tite...u got potential fo sho...hit me up fo a collabo or sumthin' eyvon...~1~...
Send a message via AIM to LIL'DREW   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-04, 03:00 AM   #4
G_$peed
$Thug Life$

IP: 7C6F 690C

hot shyt mayne

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸**¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
«´¨`·..* G_$peed *..·´¨`»
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´**`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Old 09-05-04, 04:01 AM   #5
MC_SYX
New to RB

Text Record: 1-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8B87 457B

your too mad at the world.

I'm rick james.......BITCH!
Old 09-05-04, 04:08 AM   #6
G_$peed
$Thug Life$

IP: 7C6F 690C

fuck ^^^^

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸**¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
«´¨`·..* G_$peed *..·´¨`»
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´**`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Old 09-05-04, 10:44 AM   #7
Ms.Skillz4daze
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-0
When she's gone, she is gone...

IP: 80E9 05F4

(And I am mostly giving feedback based on a deeper question of content..) The rhyme in itself was not bad or anything, but the content (once again, reminiscent of Eminem) would make me wonder,"Is she just mad? Does she know the power of words?" You only have one mother and I hear that when you lose that one (even if you were not always on the best terms) that there is nothing at all in this world that can convey the feeling of lonliness that comes along with it..

Those whom I have spoken with who have lost their mothers say that no matter what, a hole from the lost of a mother is made in your heart and nothing can ever fill it, ever. So... While you and your mother may not be on the best terms, always understand that you only have one and you two do not really click, then it is natural for you to not be the closest . However, you should atleast respect the power of words as well as your mother enough to not wish for things that you really do not mean on a long-term level. Just take a moment to sit down and ask yourself what you would do if your mother were to be taken away from you. Would you be able to support yourself? Would you be caught up in a lot of guilt from the things that you've said?

You are young.. What you perceive to be so severely important to you today will be of little or no importance to you tomorrow so remember to remind yourself that you are still growing and that you have seen neither all the joy NOR all the pain that your journey of life can help you experience.

This was not at all said to diss you, this was said to help you remember that life on this realm is short.. U might want to maximize it and treat yourself as well as others with respect and love so that you may exit this Earth with very little regrets... Take care.
Old 09-06-04, 12:04 AM   #8
Cocaine
Blow Me

Text Record: 31-5
IP: 7D7A FF3D

yo that is some angry shit.. i think u should stop and think before u write that type of shit... but anyways ur lines r too stretched... shorten em up and u would be pretyt good alright peace..
Old 09-09-04, 03:03 PM   #9
KiTTie
Aint Afraid To Slaughter

god. skillz4daze. how come everytime u critigue (or however tha fuck u spell it) u make ur posts so fuckin long. im done readin after the 1st paragraph, so shorten it a lil next time. peace yall.

ImA LoVe It

Old 09-10-04, 10:57 PM   #10
Ms.Skillz4daze
Flyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyvon
god. skillz4daze. how come everytime u critigue (or however tha fuck u spell it) u make ur posts so fuckin long. im done readin after the 1st paragraph, so shorten it a lil next time. peace yall.

To put it short, you only have one mother. If she were murdered brutally and her last words were,"Please don't do this. I have a daughter to live for.", I bet you would feel sorry about your foolish usage of words.

You might have to learn sooner than later to watch your words/deeds.. and more than likely you will have to learn the hard and painful way.
Old 09-11-04, 12:32 PM   #11
KiTTie
Aint Afraid To Slaughter

just cause i say shit dont mean that i mean it. of course id b upset if she died. but the thing is if u piss me off when im writing, ur gonna b in it negitively

ImA LoVe It

Old 09-11-04, 02:50 PM   #12
Ms.Skillz4daze
Flyweight

Reading is fundamental..

Had you read the initial response, you would have noticed that I specifically mentioned the importance of refraining from saying things that you do not really mean. Your mother will be there for you when everyone else turns their back on you, yes.. even those you think really have your back and love you so much. It would be a shame (and much unnecessary guilt) for her to die and the ugly words that you have said/written to be on your conscience.

You think that I am your enemy. I am trying to be neither your enemy nor your friend. I do, however, have a passion for helping people, particularly artists to grow and realize the importance of their roles/rseponsibilties (as artists). If an artist does not realize the power of words, then what really is that artist? Feel me or don't feel me, but Life (Experience) has a way of making diehard believers out of diehard doubters...
Old 09-11-04, 02:51 PM   #13
KiTTie
Aint Afraid To Slaughter

how old ru ?

ImA LoVe It

Old 09-11-04, 11:04 PM   #14
God
Jumpin' Along

Text Record: 0-0
IP: C56C 93CC

this was a pretty tight drop... this is the first ive read from you and you really surprised me... you had some nice potential... pretty good feeling's and some nice wordplay... overall for a newb it was pretty good coming from some one who's 0-4 ...anyways keep dropping and keep it up

3 Dq's dont get it twisted

-An Origional Rv member since 2003 ..Still think you can beat me? -
Send a message via AIM to God   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-04, 10:28 AM   #15
Ms.Skillz4daze
Flyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyvon
how old ru ?

Too young to tell you all about life but old enough to be wise enough to enourage you to be a little wiser.

Once she is gone, you cannot get her back. Appreciate your life and the lives of your loved ones... Life is short.