RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-04, 11:47 PM   #1
Lord Vader
Light Weight

Sick of All thes Ignorant Fucks...

IP: 1C81 276B

sayin Kerry cuz of lowered tax

he cant lower the tax or change laws only congress can...hes has to convince em to

Kerry cuz hes a hero...didnt you know he fled battle in the boat, killed an injured man and claimed he killed a whole bunch and got purple hearts off of self inflicted wounds

Kerry sayin hes against Iraq when he voted aginst it hes a horrible candidate cuz hes indecisive.............Plus Bush's inteligence even Russias and Brittains told him there was WMD in Iraq

now lets ahev an intelligent conversation..

Hillary CLinton is good NIOT,.......shes bullshit.......she ruined the stuff she tried running (health somehing) durin Clintons and is a power hungrey bitch!!!...she moved to NY jsut so she could be senator and run for president

I hope Guilianin runs for Pres in 2008 cuz hes good........

nuff said....im not stubborn just I know what im tlaking about

now no ignorant shit just intelligent tlak....

Old 09-09-04, 11:52 PM   #2
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 70EC D55C

i dun giv a fuck whos elected for yall country.....why dont terminator be president man..could he have run for election........tht guy would fuck everyone up.....no one wud fuck wiv yall then...pz

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 09-09-04, 11:59 PM   #3
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: EECF 4742

he cant even run for president....... not allowed under constitution......... and the lowered taxes thing u sed is semi wrong........ dont u notice that everytime a republican is ellected there is all of a sudden a huge tax cut for the rich (especially right after a democrat was in office) and how usually the taxes go down more for the mid and poor class wen a democrat is ellected (especially after a republican has been in office)........... but kerry is gettin kinda indecisive............ but only on the war....... on everythin else his image is clear as day, but too bad all that anyone cares about is the war.......
Old 09-10-04, 12:15 AM   #4
lil C.A.L.I
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 1-8
IP: BF0B 865A

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50Cent_MurderInc
sayin Kerry cuz of lowered tax

he cant lower the tax or change laws only congress can...hes has to convince em to

Kerry cuz hes a hero...didnt you know he fled battle in the boat, killed an injured man and claimed he killed a whole bunch and got purple hearts off of self inflicted wounds

Kerry sayin hes against Iraq when he voted aginst it hes a horrible candidate cuz hes indecisive.............Plus Bush's inteligence even Russias and Brittains told him there was WMD in Iraq

now lets ahev an intelligent conversation..

Hillary CLinton is good NIOT,.......shes bullshit.......she ruined the stuff she tried running (health somehing) durin Clintons and is a power hungrey bitch!!!...she moved to NY jsut so she could be senator and run for president

I hope Guilianin runs for Pres in 2008 cuz hes good........

nuff said....im not stubborn just I know what im tlaking about

now no ignorant shit just intelligent tlak....

u r in special ed arent u? if u watch kerry commercials it says from hes voice "I will help LOWER TAXES goddamn u r a fuckin retared
Send a message via MSN to lil C.A.L.I   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-04, 12:19 AM   #5
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: D890 FA2C

OK......here is the most intelligent post on this site right now....

First let me start with George Bush. He put us in a war that we did not need to be in. Why are we even fighting Iraq? We wanted answers for 9/11 and since Bush couldn't get Bin Laden, he decided to turn everyone's attention to Iraq. They may have had WMD, but what country doesn't nowadays? Did the UN back us when we went in to Iraq? No! They knew it was wrong and didn't want a bounty hunt from a country who thought they were playing god. Now what happened when we got Saddam? Things got worse. Iraq got mad that we were trying to take over their country cause esentially, we were trying to. We were imposing democracy on a country that didn't want it, let alone know how to utilize it. Today, we have over 1,000 US soldiers killed for something that had no effect on us, all because we had to follow our ass of a president. Now on to other things. Bush is spending so much money on this war, that there is no money left over for anything else. WAR IS EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!! Why else do you think the economy has gone to crap? I'll leave Bush alone for now....

Now on to Kerry. Everything he has done before has no precidence here. Has he ever been president during war, let alone been president at all? Has he ever led his country blindly into a massacre known as Iraqi Liberation? Do you even know why it isn't called Iraqi Liberation anymore? Think about it.....Operation Iraqi Liberation = OIL....and even if Kerry is indecisive about things, he goes with what the majority wants......how is that bad? I'll leave this alone for now until someone posts another stupid paragraph proving how badly we need our tax dollars going to the school districts instead of missles
Old 09-10-04, 12:26 AM   #6
Plutonium
Straight From Da Lab!

IP: 2380 8CD3

if u can't read, what i think enygma's trying to say is that George Bush and Kerry sucks, bush personally hates Iraq, we don't know why he bothers, Americans already caught saddam!

check out a thread i'm gonna make to lower on taxes
Old 09-10-04, 12:29 AM   #7
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
IP: 5671 DBDD

ok bush is a bitch he refuses to raise minumum wage he cut health care and you cant bomb countrys on heresay he had no prove and he bombed a country and killed madd innocents he did it cuz of his own personal reasons and hillary is lame kerry is a better canidate he works more towards the poor and middle class obviously you are rich white and in the suburbs

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-04, 12:29 AM   #8
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
OK......here is the most intelligent post on this site right now....

First let me start with George Bush. He put us in a war that we did not need to be in. Why are we even fighting Iraq? We wanted answers for 9/11 and since Bush couldn't get Bin Laden, he decided to turn everyone's attention to Iraq. They may have had WMD, but what country doesn't nowadays? Did the UN back us when we went in to Iraq? No! They knew it was wrong and didn't want a bounty hunt from a country who thought they were playing god. Now what happened when we got Saddam? Things got worse. Iraq got mad that we were trying to take over their country cause esentially, we were trying to. We were imposing democracy on a country that didn't want it, let alone know how to utilize it. Today, we have over 1,000 US soldiers killed for something that had no effect on us, all because we had to follow our ass of a president. Now on to other things. Bush is spending so much money on this war, that there is no money left over for anything else. WAR IS EXPENSIVE!!!!!!!! Why else do you think the economy has gone to crap? I'll leave Bush alone for now....

Now on to Kerry. Everything he has done before has no precidence here. Has he ever been president during war, let alone been president at all? Has he ever led his country blindly into a massacre known as Iraqi Liberation? Do you even know why it isn't called Iraqi Liberation anymore? Think about it.....Operation Iraqi Liberation = OIL....and even if Kerry is indecisive about things, he goes with what the majority wants......how is that bad? I'll leave this alone for now until someone posts another stupid paragraph proving how badly we need our tax dollars going to the school districts instead of missles

^agreed you are now on my respect list

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 09-10-04, 12:30 AM   #9
lil C.A.L.I
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 1-8
IP: BF0B 865A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
ok bush is a bitch he refuses to raise minumum wage he cut health care and you cant bomb countrys on heresay he had no prove and he bombed a country and killed madd innocents he did it cuz of his own personal reasons and hillary is lame kerry is a better canidate he works more towards the poor and middle class obviously you are rich white and in the suburbs

exactly my point thx empire!
Send a message via MSN to lil C.A.L.I   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-04, 12:33 AM   #10
Lord Vader
Light Weight

no im black and poor was sayin both suck

but at least they better than dictators

Vote Guiliani or Mcaan in 2008

Old 09-10-04, 12:35 AM   #11
Lord Vader
Light Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
he cant even run for president....... not allowed under constitution......... and the lowered taxes thing u sed is semi wrong........ dont u notice that everytime a republican is ellected there is all of a sudden a huge tax cut for the rich (especially right after a democrat was in office) and how usually the taxes go down more for the mid and poor class wen a democrat is ellected (especially after a republican has been in office)........... but kerry is gettin kinda indecisive............ but only on the war....... on everythin else his image is clear as day, but too bad all that anyone cares about is the war.......

nope the presindet goes and proposses a tax cut

congress has to say ok

plus whoever is the retard thst said Kerry will help......BLAH!!!!!

Kerry will help the rich have lower taxes since GASP he is....all rich presindets do that....

Old 09-10-04, 12:35 AM   #12
Plutonium
Straight From Da Lab!

IP: 2380 8CD3

let's go jump bush! just jokes

anyways, Arnold(the terminator) cant try out for president because he's not born in US, he's austrian
Old 09-10-04, 12:36 AM   #13
SUCC MACOKK
Flyweight

IP: A621 A1C1

I couldnt care less who got elected in Ur country.....all I know that no matter who it is, he'll fuk amerika over.Like every pres before....except Clinton,he was da man!

SUCC MACOKK IS HERE BIATCHES!

! $&% HoLLa AtChA BoI Niggaz $&% !

_*^-I BUST MO' RaPZ DaN GAnGgsTaZ BuSt KaPPz-^*_ !
Send a message via MSN to SUCC MACOKK   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-04, 12:39 AM   #14
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

ohh ok all republicans work for the rich thats thier job they bitch about crime but do nothing they made it so you get out quicker for violent crime then non violent cuz with a spilt bid they board can hit you but on a flat bid you go home so instead of getting 3-6 years for a robbery i only get 3 and be home so i can do more crime and keep the prisons full and the gigantic budget of police alive.bush is working on personal issues here not in your intrest and kerry does not have to be a warrior to be a general generals plan and make strategys they are the intellects not soldiers they are the muscle the president needs to be smart and make decisions for us as a whole not for himself like bush does

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Old 09-10-04, 12:40 AM   #15
Lord Vader
Light Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
ohh ok all republicans work for the rich thats thier job they bitch about crime but do nothing they made it so you get out quicker for violent crime then non violent cuz with a spilt bid they board can hit you but on a flat bid you go home so instead of getting 3-6 years for a robbery i only get 3 and be home so i can do more crime and keep the prisons full and the gigantic budget of police alive.bush is working on personal issues here not in your intrest and kerry does not have to be a warrior to be a general generals plan and make strategys they are the intellects not soldiers they are the muscle the president needs to be smart and make decisions for us as a whole not for himself like bush does

Waht bout Guiliana hes gonna be a giid ores...same wit McCaan

Im just tired of ignorant people like Turban votin for kerry cuz he was in Nam or stupid shit liek that....