RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-08-04, 07:43 PM   #1
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

Tupac and NAS collab...gotta hear it

IP: 31E1 91F6

hahahahs..fuk yall. i dont listen to none of them . just a test bitches...nah, but for real...who seen that 'fade to black', a nigga need feedbac. ya heard...

oh yea...916 BITCHES
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-04, 08:51 PM   #2
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: EECF 4742

haha...... fuck u with that shit.... at first i was like. wat??? Thugz Mansion........... but aight, hold up, ill peep it soon

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 11-08-04, 10:10 PM   #3
darshmatix
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B08A F48A

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED BEAM
hahahahs..fuk yall. i dont listen to none of them . just a test bitches...nah, but for real...who seen that 'fade to black', a nigga need feedbac. ya heard...

oh yea...916 BITCHES

so wait...first u call us bitches and tell us to fuck ourselves...and then u ask for feedback from us bitches who have to fuck ourselves...oh and what exactly were u testing? the number of people who would check this out...well u'll get alot cuz Tupac and Nas are two of the greatest commercial rappers ever...but i wouldn't expect u to know cuz u dont listen to any of them...haha, that is funny.

fuckin prick

stop wastin ppl's time by labelin ur dumbass thread wit somethin ppl actually care about.

oh and if u had put up a thread wit the title havin to do wit "fade to black" ppl woulda responded anyways, u didnt have to go use tupac and nas to get ppl to pay attention.

AND i'll reiterate..."fuckin prick"
Old 11-10-04, 10:05 PM   #5
darshmatix
Flyweight

rip is for tupac...the arrow is supposed to be on him but my message was too long
Old 11-12-04, 01:39 AM   #6
M-Eazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darshmatix
so wait...first u call us bitches and tell us to fuck ourselves...and then u ask for feedback from us bitches who have to fuck ourselves...oh and what exactly were u testing? the number of people who would check this out...well u'll get alot cuz Tupac and Nas are two of the greatest commercial rappers ever...but i wouldn't expect u to know cuz u dont listen to any of them...haha, that is funny.

fuckin prick

stop wastin ppl's time by labelin ur dumbass thread wit somethin ppl actually care about.

oh and if u had put up a thread wit the title havin to do wit "fade to black" ppl woulda responded anyways, u didnt have to go use tupac and nas to get ppl to pay attention.

... ^hahaha...ur funny.."FUCKIN PRICK"...LMAO, sounds like ur on my nuts. now im like empire and carson. add me to the list.people's on there nuts, now i got my fans of my own. FINALLY...^this kids been checkin out all my threads. he knows what i said in all of em...ya damn right i called yall bitches, but i was really meaning people like u who get butt hurt over "non-funny" jokes like this thread...ur wack kid. go to sleep, its past ur bedtime. ...go battle or vote, and get off my nutz. this shit wasnt even uppped, aint nobody replied to it in over 3 dayz. what u look up my name and find it?!?

*fuckin net fags*
Old 11-12-04, 07:43 PM   #7
darshmatix
Flyweight

wut the fuck r u talkin about...everything i said was in response to the opening post in the thread u asshole.

why the fuck would i look up ur shit? and i didnt revive this u dick check out my post, it was from the first day it was up...then some other kid asked me a question so i answered it.

get ur facts straight. just cuz it took u over three days to come up wit a response to wut i said, doesnt mean u gotta twist around the facts like an ignorant fuck.

how come u can't man up to the fact that the title of ur thread was so gay...u were just tryin to get ppl to pay attention...HAHA and it looks like u didnt even do that...other than me u got 1 person respondin to ur shit (efecx doesnt count cuz he aint respondin to u) cuz no one wants to bother wit shit like this...but i felt like i had to call u out on it so u wouldn't do it again and make an even bigger ass outa urself.

Old 11-12-04, 07:45 PM   #8
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED BEAM

oh yea...916 BITCHES

your the reason good respectable vets leave this site

i dont care about your beloved jay z movie

Last edited by final : 11-12-04 at 07:48 PM.
Old 11-12-04, 08:04 PM   #9
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
IP: FEFC E273

i havent heard this anybody got a link?
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-04, 08:04 PM   #10
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 0C87 2CD5

hahah people really are gettin on ur ass... shit is hillarious

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 11-12-04, 11:48 PM   #11
M-Eazy

hahaha...good respectable vets leave...?!? ur soo funny...get tha dick out ya ass...final...and darsh or w/e...ur an ass, i dont care who u were talkn to...and the title was to get yalls attention, u pac dick riders...and ur right, no one responded, thats why i aint responded in 3 days, cus it aint been up...FUCKERS
Old 11-15-04, 05:36 PM   #12
darshmatix
Flyweight

exactly...i kno it was to get our attention...thas wut i was talkin about...its gay that u had to use them to do it instead of just using fade to black...fade to black woulda done the same job...

and just cuz i got a tupac aviator, doesnt mean i'm a dick rider...sorry to break it to u

how come u can't just man up? stop being so damned hostile...