RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Anything Goes
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-25-05, 08:34 PM   #1
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

Gay Ass RB voting shit

IP: 3B27 2020

so i went to rb just to see wat people were talkin about...... i was gonna see which text is better...... so im over there and i didnt know u could only up ur battle 5 times or w/e, so im beatin this guy 4-0 and its my first battle on the site... but ive upped it 6 times so Cel fuckin Dqs me... wtf is that?!?!?! he coulda just erased votes, but no, he fuckin dqs me.... and i got another one up where all this guy says is "i think u took this man...... can u gimme me feed on my battle" and he voted for the other guy..... but i cant try and get the vote dqed cuz i got that one fuckin upped 6 times too..... this juss pisses me off... i should be 2-0 on this site and im prolly gonna be 0-2..... and Cel's punk ass tried battlin me like my 3rd day i was on the site........ lmao, prolly thinkin i was an easy win i guess.... but i never showed up cuz i forgot i signed up on the site pretty much, lol

its funny, cuz at the site i see atleast 5 battles up where its someone with a custom title and avvy against a no-weight newb........ fuckin punks over there i swear.......

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 01-25-05, 11:21 PM   #2
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

nobody feels my pain .......... *cries*

Old 01-25-05, 11:53 PM   #3
American Tiger
I eat kitty's for lunch.

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 2-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 35C0 D53F

I feel ur pain.

but fuck battling.
Ive come to a point where its time to make tracks an collabs.

I have nothing to prove to pre-puberty motha fucka's
Old 01-26-05, 12:16 AM   #4
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

^^^ yea i know.......... i was juss pissed cuz he was the wackest dude i ever faced, and he wins on one extra up.....

Yea, battlin is gettin ridiculous tho...... its juss a popularity contest...... cuz at Rb i dont really know who the big head and "vets" are so i was totally unbiased..... and one of em battled this "no weight" and i was the only one who thought the "vet" lost (all the vet was sayin was like "ur a newb, y should i waste my time"...... like that was wat he sed for all of his setups)...... but ofcourse everyone voted for him, and not only that.... he got like 4 votes in less than 10 hours....... (i havent looked at the battle since than)

and FYI for yall RTF= GO to my battle and vote for me now........ i bet if someone researched it... they would see that like prolly 75% of the time (at least) the person who wins the battle is the person who voted on other battles the most...... since ive been on Rb, its only been once wen ive seen someone return a favor to someone else and they didnt vote for him....lol, and i was lookin at ALOT of battles..... like the whole first page, and there is alot of vote trade offs goin on.

but seriously....... i did this early on as a newb...... and wen someone wanted the favor returned... i would either vote for them or not vote on their battle period (it juss didnt seem right at the time to vote against them wen they voted for me like a second earlier)........ and than in close battles, i would find myself edgin towards the guy who asked for the returned favor......

Luckily i got over that quick....... and those are my thoughts of the night

Old 01-26-05, 01:01 AM   #5
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

Text Record: 36-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C431 103C

werd, I lost to Mimesis on RB because of that...
Old 01-26-05, 01:04 AM   #6
Van Ished
Throwback Member

IP: 1964 2957

Read the rules maybe?