RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-01-05, 04:44 PM   #1
Tremendous
Aiming for Heads

The bum on the bus

IP:

So today this girl i got to summer school with missed her buss and had to catch thte next one with me.................

SO when got on the buss and she kept telling me to stop because this girl got punched on her lip by some nigga and I swear her lip was shining and big ass fuck it had no wrinkles or nothing it was bruised like a muthafucka....

Then when the ladies cousin came up to the scene..she told him that she had fell real hard..and I started laughing real loud....

Then I kept making noises on the back of the bus like someone was getting punched like "smack thats my lip"...

And the girl kept telling me to clam down so I calmed down because I couldn't get the man and the ladies cousin to fight....

So this man sits on the bus besdies her and I gave her the look like "thats you man" and she said don't get punch...and I said if you hit me you'll be looking like that lady...

So this guy was talking to her and she knew him nd he kept saying stay in school..so I was playing around and said "she just dropped out today".....

Then he started talking too me....Now rememebr I dropped outta school for a minute...then he told me to stay in school and i said "its too late I dropped out"..

Then he said you must be stupid you need an education.... then I started mugging that nigga untillhe made me laugh when he said "it took me 38 years to get my education and i was in 10th grade for 20 years"

I bent over and started laughing..but i didn't want to hurt his feeling so I was pretending like I was coughing...and this nigga was serious...man and because of that Im never dropping out of school...but that shit was funny