RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-05, 11:08 AM   #1
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
Ok i'm welcoming beef to the names in this thread

IP: 21ED 60C1

To ^^..^^ aka CALI & ~B~ you guys are seriously the most insensitive bitches out there...guarenteed if you were there u'd be talkin different...coz of this Crawley & East Surrey (who have enough trouble coping) are sending extra hospital staff and shit to help cope with the shit goin on in London...and you dicks are laughin and praising the actions of todays bombings...orange jump suits for you 2 i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-05, 11:09 AM   #2
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

Text Record: 5-1
IP: 042E 9E4C

wateva mad dog, evry1 has their opinions.....

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!
Old 07-07-05, 11:12 AM   #3
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP: ECB3 36A0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~B~
wateva mad dog, evry1 has their opinions.....

What ain't you bringing you small minded opinions in here then?...ok then back to the other thread then

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-05, 11:14 AM   #4
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 0DD2 7DAA

lol.. everyone is entitled to their pinion but if its bad klike that then keep it tya self coz there is a couple angry heads from london atm so i fink its best you hush hush

..Open Mics..
Old 07-07-05, 11:16 AM   #5
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

im sorry but im not gonna keep quiet cuz i have a different opinion to other ppl, if thats what ppl did then progress would never be made, but mad dog, as for sum1 whos supposedly grown up and mature, a beef thread!!?? very petty...

Old 07-07-05, 11:20 AM   #6
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 0DD2 7DAA

put yourself in his posistion you'd be pissed if your place got bombed wouldn't ya?

..Open Mics..
Old 07-07-05, 11:26 AM   #7
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

yes lmao my place constantly got bombed by the british army fs!!!!
i will say this tho i do feel sorry 4 the victims of wat happened today but at the end of the day those ppl elected a leader who led them to war with no legitimate reasons behind it, many of them fully supported him while they played live coverage of civilians being bombed and beaten and stripped in iraq, they have superior weapons a huge amount of soldiers, a superpower behind them, hardly a fair fight, so in order for these ppl to strike back n maybe get their point across they have to set off bombs like this. and i think any1 who is completely against what happened today should use a bit of empathy and think of actually how small the bombs were and how little lives were lost, THEN think about the weaponry bein used in Iraq and Afghanistan and the lives there that r bein destroyed and the fact that london can get medical support even shows how much better off we have it!!!!

Old 07-07-05, 11:28 AM   #8
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~B~
im sorry but im not gonna keep quiet cuz i have a different opinion to other ppl, if thats what ppl did then progress would never be made, but mad dog, as for sum1 whos supposedly grown up and mature, a beef thread!!?? very petty...

So you condone this...but disagree with war 100% like you said in your other post???...make up your mind...and it's only in beef thread coz this is the appropriate place...i actually think you don't have an opinion today...i think you tried to make one post to look big on a site and jus got clowned instead NOW you're up against the wall trying to fight off REAL thoughts and opinions

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 07-07-05, 11:29 AM   #9
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

read above for an explanation..............

Old 07-07-05, 11:32 AM   #10
Mad Dog
...Belong...

1 life = a tragedy 1 mill = a statistic

something that i learned...it has meaning

oh and who cares who elected who?...shit would STILL happen no matter who is on top...and my Dad was in N.I so he had it personally but still it's no excuse...war is bad no winners just losers...just annoys me when small minded words are aired across without thought on what's really happening

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 07-07-05, 11:37 AM   #11
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

mad dog, be honest now u really dont have a clue what thought i put into this, ur only sayin its thoughtless cuz ur against what im sayin i could say the same 4 u, but im not goin to cuz thats jus stupid, u have ur points i have mine and i do agree with what u sed about the statistic thing thats y i think its such a tragedy that war can ensue in this supposed day and age of intellects and communication!

Old 07-07-05, 11:49 AM   #12
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Now talkin like that i can respect your opinion..but earlier posts made me -_- @ you...

my opinion...war is war...if you go for people who are involved in the war and innocent people are killed...it's collateral sorry it does happen and it's a shame but things like today which have no meaning which have no war motivated orientation are jus plain sick what happened to day wasn't war...it was an attack on innocent lives...this was terrorism this is what we are fighting...people say there was no reason for Iraq...perhaps not now...but there WAS a threat even if it wasn't proven...we had to wait until Hitler started invading other countries and taking over and killing millions of innocent lives before we got involved...this time we kicked off before Saddam could...he was FACT killing his own in chemical experiments he was FACT torturing his own people...what could of stopped him in the future if we didn't act now...we made that mistake with Hitler...not a 2nd time thats my opinion.

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 07-07-05, 11:52 AM   #13
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

Now london knows what it feels like to be in NY only we get it 10x worse how many people died from the train shit like 100?...

good for them...robbin shit from us...fuck that

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 07-07-05, 11:57 AM   #14
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

yeah i no, was kinda pissed off earlier.....

but yeah ok i get wat ur sayin bout hitler, but saddam was removed a long time ago, yet soldiers still occupy iraq and are still dropping bombs. Threats are ALWAYS there no matter what, for all we know japan could kick off 4 no reason 2moro, so sayin that a threat is there is no reason to single one country out n start a war, plus the threat that iraq imposes on america and england is miniscule when u think about the situation reversed!
also, it was Afghanistan who crashed into the towers not iraq or saddam, yet osama is running free and iraq is massacred, n i dont think its merely a coincidence that the bin ladens and the bush family are closely linked and that iraq has large oil supplies in their land.....
and whatever anybody says, ppl need empathy, think if england had no weapons, medical help etc n all these troops occupied ur land, and those few that were brave enough to retaliate were called terrorists i think u would agree with the notion that 1 man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter!

Old 07-07-05, 12:10 PM   #15
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 3D77 0B54

compose wat da fuck u talkin bout???? no1 robbed jack from u infact quite da opposite... u truely are a sad cunt