RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-06, 05:00 PM   #1
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
How to be a Pimp?

IP: B8B4 D1AE

what all exactly do you need to be a pimp.....like seriously.....i know you need to have teh look and the swagger....probably a nice cadillac and a heavy pimp cane.....and oh yea the hoes..but what all do YOU have to do for the hoes?
do you have to feed them and shit?

someboyd school me on this....i know there are some E Pimps on here who have their hoes send them they money Paypal and shit
Old 08-16-06, 05:02 PM   #2
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: 9244 687A

Wear purple trousers.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 08-16-06, 05:03 PM   #3
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 993D 5621

Most kids on this site would say that in order to be a pimp, you need to beg girls to take pictures of themselves holding a sign with your name on it. Once they get tired of you constantly asking and take the picture, you're a pimp.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 08-16-06, 05:13 PM   #4
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

I nominate this thread as worst thread of the year.
Old 08-16-06, 05:19 PM   #5
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 04C7 1AC3

......... ahhhh watch "American Pimp"

its one of those hbo docs....... u gppta "protect" them and privide housing and almost everything u need to live, or atleast fair ones do that i guess..... in return u take like all the money.....

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 08-16-06, 06:39 PM   #6
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace
I nominate this thread as worst thread of the year.

.......and you are?
Old 08-16-06, 06:53 PM   #7
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3C62 382D

Man u cant BECOME no Pimp

u Born with it In u or Not

if u can Control how a female thinks
and make them NEED u Not WANT u

if u have it instilled in her Head..that she Aint Shit
Neva will Be Shit..Then once u've broke her Down
U Build her Back Up..so that shes Dependent On U

and She gets up in the Morning and Go's thru her Day
4 U and Only U

thats a Pimp

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-06, 07:27 PM   #8
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Luciano~
Man u cant BECOME no Pimp

u Born with it In u or Not

if u can Control how a female thinks
and make them NEED u Not WANT u

if u have it instilled in her Head..that she Aint Shit
Neva will Be Shit..Then once u've broke her Down
U Build her Back Up..so that shes Dependent On U

and She gets up in the Morning and Go's thru her Day
4 U and Only U

thats a Pimp

oh shit......i guess already got what it takes...
Old 08-16-06, 08:22 PM   #9
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: 50C5 F024

Wear scooby Doo boxers.

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-06, 08:59 PM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 0601 A0FF

man first up that "cadillac and a pimp cane" is that made for TV shit, no pimp in the game is rockin that shit today. matter fact you prolly passc ountless pimps and never even know it. don't let TV and the radio fool you son, being a pimp aint about "bitch betta have my money" and all that shit. lmao, trust me man you know ZERO pimps who get their money paypal'd to em lmao, those niggas are definitely not "pimps" they're just dudes who gas some bitches into sending them money.

to be a pimp...you really need an understanding. understand that you provide protection. a chick hoin on her own would get raped and/or killed with the swiftness, so you're her protector. you know where she's at. you know who she's with. and if some shit happen to her, you know who to split. you gotta be ready to fuck somebody up on a moments notice to be a pimp. Also you gotta grow your hoe man you gotta train em on how to keep sharp. gotta show em the ways liek what to say to screen johns for cop-status and not to get in a car with a broken lock, or a missing handle (that's a rape zone). AND a pimp also fights off other pimps tryin to creep on his territory and eatin a piece of his pie.

of course thta service don't come for free, so she's gotta be right with that gwop. that's where that phrase "keepin hoes in check" comes from, you gotta make sure they don't pull no funny shit on you and say she only gave the dude a blow job when she actually went around the world. They cant slack with A: the loot from the jobs and B: getting the jobs, so a pimp ain't tryin to hear that "feet hurt, i'm tired" shit. they gotta sty on the job and get tht money, stay clocked in and don't clock out. when they come up light on the money, a pimp can't be on some "ohh..that's okay..just try harder next time" shit, so shit gets ugly and that's where the phrase "gotta keep ya pimp-hand strong" - the pimp hand is the one you beat the hoes up with and the phrase means you can't go easy on em. a lot of muhfuckas who don't know shit think shit liek that's cute and funny, but they're the ones who see the shit on TV, ya feel?

and yeah a pimp does feed his hoes. a pimp shelters his hoes, especially in the winter, but there ain't much heat and shelter you get between blocks and transports my man.

BTW - most importantly, a "hoe" is just a woman who's willing to sell her body for money. not all women are hoes. most pimps don't have this big ass army of hoes, it's usually a handful - cuz remember you gotta keep track of em all. if you want to be a pimp yo you need a woman (or a fag) who's in a position where she'll sell her body for money. if you start with one you can take on more (cuz a hoe ALWAYS knows other hoes) and you can end up taking hoes form another pimp who's aksing too much protection money or is too rough - in which case, that muhfucka will DEF come see you, so you gotta be ready.

^and that's real talk.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-06, 09:02 PM   #11
~Luciano~
~Break Bred or Play Dead~

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 3C62 382D

This Ni99a Apexx is like a Typin Wikipedia

~~Bumpin My Musik~~
~Audio Rookie Of The Year..Ya Tha Real 1~

Send a message via AIM to ~Luciano~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Luciano~   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-06, 09:05 PM   #12
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 0601 A0FF

^lmao. i know what i know. if a young one wants to know, imma teach him

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-06, 09:08 PM   #13
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 993D 5621

I saw Bishop Don Juan trying to recruit some teenage girls at a skatepark earlier this summer.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 08-16-06, 09:58 PM   #14
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
man first up that "cadillac and a pimp cane" is that made for TV shit, no pimp in the game is rockin that shit today. matter fact you prolly passc ountless pimps and never even know it. don't let TV and the radio fool you son, being a pimp aint about "bitch betta have my money" and all that shit. lmao, trust me man you know ZERO pimps who get their money paypal'd to em lmao, those niggas are definitely not "pimps" they're just dudes who gas some bitches into sending them money.

to be a pimp...you really need an understanding. understand that you provide protection. a chick hoin on her own would get raped and/or killed with the swiftness, so you're her protector. you know where she's at. you know who she's with. and if some shit happen to her, you know who to split. you gotta be ready to fuck somebody up on a moments notice to be a pimp. Also you gotta grow your hoe man you gotta train em on how to keep sharp. gotta show em the ways liek what to say to screen johns for cop-status and not to get in a car with a broken lock, or a missing handle (that's a rape zone). AND a pimp also fights off other pimps tryin to creep on his territory and eatin a piece of his pie.

of course thta service don't come for free, so she's gotta be right with that gwop. that's where that phrase "keepin hoes in check" comes from, you gotta make sure they don't pull no funny shit on you and say she only gave the dude a blow job when she actually went around the world. They cant slack with A: the loot from the jobs and B: getting the jobs, so a pimp ain't tryin to hear that "feet hurt, i'm tired" shit. they gotta sty on the job and get tht money, stay clocked in and don't clock out. when they come up light on the money, a pimp can't be on some "ohh..that's okay..just try harder next time" shit, so shit gets ugly and that's where the phrase "gotta keep ya pimp-hand strong" - the pimp hand is the one you beat the hoes up with and the phrase means you can't go easy on em. a lot of muhfuckas who don't know shit think shit liek that's cute and funny, but they're the ones who see the shit on TV, ya feel?

and yeah a pimp does feed his hoes. a pimp shelters his hoes, especially in the winter, but there ain't much heat and shelter you get between blocks and transports my man.

BTW - most importantly, a "hoe" is just a woman who's willing to sell her body for money. not all women are hoes. most pimps don't have this big ass army of hoes, it's usually a handful - cuz remember you gotta keep track of em all. if you want to be a pimp yo you need a woman (or a fag) who's in a position where she'll sell her body for money. if you start with one you can take on more (cuz a hoe ALWAYS knows other hoes) and you can end up taking hoes form another pimp who's aksing too much protection money or is too rough - in which case, that muhfucka will DEF come see you, so you gotta be ready.

^and that's real talk.

from that read right there you MUST have a few hoes workin them streets for ya......gawd daymn
Old 08-16-06, 10:12 PM   #15
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP: CB5F 7EEE

Find a bitch that got bread...tell her what she wanna hear, and ask her if she could help her with a few things and you'll re-pair with something better than money...that's what I did for this one white bitch in fairfield, but I aint fuckin her...that's rape! im just getting money leading her on...she stopped tho for the last few weeks..i gota hit her up