RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-20-07, 01:29 PM   #1
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
Super Bowl Predictions.....

IP: 5006 8890

Who do u think will make it to the super bowl?

u have the Saints visiting the Bears for the NFC title....

and the Patriots visiting the Colts in the AFC championship

now...considering that i like absolutely 0 of these teams...i could really give a shit who wins...but...im still a sports junkie so i love it....i wake up for work every morning..listen to sports talk until i get off work....

when i get home...ESPN....if i dont have school....basically sports is like...90% of my life...sad..i know..but hey...gotta have something to keep u occupied...

if i was betting money on it....id have to take the Bears in the Super Bowl.....and the Patriots......

only reason i would take the bears is because...well...they will be in chi town...its gonna be freezing fucking cold..something the bears are used to...and something the saints arent.....i wouldnt be suprised if the saints took it though...their offense is the best in the league...and they can hit u from any direction....im rooting for the saints...but like i said..if money was on the line..id go with the bears...even though u cant trust grossman for shit......

i would pick the Patriots for the simple reason that....Tom Brady in the playoffs = complete ownage of teams......Peyton Manning in the playoffs = complete chokage..dude is ass cheeks in the playoffs...although i wouldnt be suprised if the colts won.....i would still take the Pats......if colts win..it wont be because of peyton...it will be because of the defense that has stepped up these last 2 games....

that being said...

id take the Pats to win it all
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-07, 01:29 PM   #2
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

Hard to pick against the Pats, but I think this might be the Colts year after beatin' a very good Ravens team.. i'm goin' with Saints vs. Colts n' a Colts win.
Old 01-20-07, 01:31 PM   #3
.Ike.
Ike

word....really these games could go either way.....its tough to pick....

but like i said...if i had money on the line.....i sure aint gonna put it with peyton in the playoffs...
Old 01-20-07, 01:37 PM   #4
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: F434 54A6

honestly i dont know

for an exciting game it would definitely be colts and saints..

but as for a more technical game it would be the bears and pats

honestly i hate seeing the pats and the colts in the playoffs. but i think the bears are gonna lock down the saints. and i know the saints offense is crazy but so is the bears defense..and i pick the colts over the pats

BEARS VS. COLTS
Old 01-20-07, 02:43 PM   #5
.Ike.
Ike

well see the only thing that gets me is this....ever since mike brown and the other dude on their defense was injured (forgot his name)....they have given up nearly 20 more points a game.....the first 6 games...they gave up 6 points per game....

over the last i think 4 games...they have given up 25 per game...this isnt the same defense they had at the beginning of the year...they have become very vulnerable...

i dunno..i almost want to pick the saints...considering i do want them to win....but i dunno...i hope its a good game..
Old 01-20-07, 02:46 PM   #6
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 2372 BC06

i think tom brady will pull it off again, there's a really good chance he will.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-07, 03:24 PM   #7
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 04DB 79A0

Well, considering the Seahawks got clowned last week, the Saints are gonna get clowned this week. Then, on SUPERTASTIC SUNDAY, the Bears will own the Colts too.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 01-20-07, 04:35 PM   #8
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 04C7 1AC3

this is how i break it down.... people say that the bears are really inconsistent and the saints are very consistent... in that case, why did the bears lose 3 less games??? people seem to forget to realize the past and have thrown the firstr like 12 games on every team completely away... with that being said, the colts still have a horrible rush defense, they stepped it up the past 2 weeks, but then again thats mainly because the other two teams they faced couldnt get their passing game started, so the colts could consistently pressure the run with no worries of play action... lucky for them tho, the patriots have a horrible rushing game... althought maroney, faulk, and corey dillon together make for a good attack (that are all different types of runners), there is no ONE player that could exploit that defense

simple fact is, peyton has had 2 horrible games, and yes he had a good year, but he is facing a patriots team that consistently owns him... yes they won this season, but if marvin harrison doesnt make that spectacular tipped catch in the endzone the patriots win. i still think the colts have a great chance to win though, because the patriots team is fuckin horrible as individual players, lmao.... i think people should root for the pats just because they have absolutely horrible players besides like 3 defenders and one offensive player...

i pick patriots and bears also.... but im scared of the saints... but urlacher has the speed to keep up with bush, but i unno if he can handle a cross over move (anyone remember tom brady completely ownin him?)

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 01-20-07, 06:24 PM   #9
BigTony.Self

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4B0D A015

Being a pats fan being from the beantown area and not being fairweather like spul ide say the superbowl will be owned by the afc however im not gonna say which one ill let the game do the talking .......

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop
Old 01-20-07, 06:49 PM   #10
GKillaz05
Killin' G'z

Text Record: 70-25
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BC3A 18B4

the saints are going to take the superbowl for sure, there runnin back owns, and so does the qb, rex is goin' to choke dis week for sure.
B.E.S.T

Crew
TAKE MY ADVICE FROM PEOPLE FROM CANADA nd FUCK YA LYFE
Send a message via MSN to GKillaz05 Send a message via Yahoo to GKillaz05   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-07, 01:18 AM   #11
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 04DB 79A0

Quote:
Originally Posted by GKillaz05
the saints are going to take the superbowl for sure, there runnin back owns, and so does the qb, rex is goin' to choke dis week for sure.

Ahahaha, you like boys.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.