RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-08, 12:38 PM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
so i found this chick on myspace

IP: 4073 3380

lives in my area, hot as fuck, sent her a message and last night before all the drama started she got online...

what the fuck is the deal seriously.... i realise im intense and i talk a lot, but the bitch at first said she was busy.... i said cool, give me a yell when your ready to talk........ then i never heard shit, so i said YO......and we started a convo.....everything was going sweet, she seemed cool like her page suggested, but at some point in the conversation...

the bitch just dissapeared...

no replies...

no answers...

didnt come back...

what a cheap cunt.... my game was unstoppable, i was incredibly perfect... and she made me waste my time...

now im angered....

funnyly enough its almost 4am, im eating sandwiches to try and absorb some of the extreme amounts of alcahol i consumed last night coupled with the 5 and a half xanax full strength tablets which would of got me kicked out if the bouncers didnt know me...

but the moral of the story is..........wtf.. you cunts dont deserve a moral...

mc fuck mc off and make me a mc chemical mcfeast
Old 11-25-08, 01:10 PM   #2
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Find her, and slap her.
Old 11-25-08, 01:11 PM   #3
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 4073 3380

i wanna slap her cunt with my weapon...

but the bitch fucked off too quickly for us to really 'get to know eachother' (in women language)
Old 11-25-08, 01:30 PM   #4
King Solo
Skadoosh!

rofl, word

its happened to me before, only the chick i started talking to was cool for a while. we used to talk every week on shit, and then she was like "we shud meet up some time" which i was cool with. but then a couple days later i saw her online and so i was like "hey" and she just turned around and called me a fucking stalker and told me to leave her alone. i was like "WTF, you dumb bitch.. you were always the one initiating the conversations you fucking skank whore". the first time i initiated shit and she went off at me.

and rofl, then she was like "if you don't leave me alone, i'll get my brother to kick your ass" and i told her to fucking tell him, even gave her my address. and she did to, and that was the best part because her brother turned out to be some douche i used to beat up in school.

moral of that story is know who you are dealing with and don't send some little bitch I used to own in school to come and handle me.
Old 11-25-08, 01:56 PM   #5
Snake b
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 41AB 833E

word life baph and fizzle b i fuckin feel you on that b there was this one time some chick asked me round to hers for some fuckin cocoa hot chocolate and a chocolate biscuit b maybe some orange juice on the side if i was lucky b but i proceeded with the cocoa shit b and i asked if it would be alright to watch OTH for a while.. this fuckin chick was like you fuckin what son, aint no OTH gunna be on herrre like daaat ya feel me son, i got took back b i was like ohhh hellll naaaw this aint happenin b so i scoop slammed her and done a runnin power bomb through the dinner table b straight up no bullshit right therrrr b word life

moral of this story is that power bombs are the way forward b word life b
Old 11-25-08, 02:03 PM   #6
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

meh, just keep at it and you'll get the pussy, bitches think it's funny to play hard to get... matter of fact, just talk to her again, and then YOU should leave just outta nowhere without saying anything lmao
Old 11-25-08, 02:12 PM   #7
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake b
word life baph and fizzle b i fuckin feel you on that b there was this one time some chick asked me round to hers for some fuckin cocoa hot chocolate and a chocolate biscuit b maybe some orange juice on the side if i was lucky b but i proceeded with the cocoa shit b and i asked if it would be alright to watch OTH for a while.. this fuckin chick was like you fuckin what son, aint no OTH gunna be on herrre like daaat ya feel me son, i got took back b i was like ohhh hellll naaaw this aint happenin b so i scoop slammed her and done a runnin power bomb through the dinner table b straight up no bullshit right therrrr b word life

oh snap, snake b.. invading rapverse b

but yo, i woulda thought that you woulda put the bitch in the cobra clutch b
Old 11-25-08, 07:27 PM   #8
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: DD1C 59F7

u was slow to get a myspace account cuz it wasn't cool or sumin and now u postin about myspace conversations, what happened to you?

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-08, 07:52 PM   #9
JTR
Jack The Ripper

he realised all the hot slut bitches you can meet on myspace who live in your area
Old 11-25-08, 10:03 PM   #10
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: EB00 10DA

i guess im the only one who found it pretty weird we're talkin about meeting girls on myspace....

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 11-25-08, 10:13 PM   #11
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 161A F505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake b

rofl @ your bitch ass migrating over here. what up b

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-08, 10:40 PM   #12
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamOne
i guess im the only one who found it pretty weird we're talkin about meeting girls on myspace....

i met a lot of girls over myspace who went to my highschool at the time, well old highschool cuz I was kicked out. Whats the problem with that? Some sexy ass girls who you otherwise never woulda been giving a chance to talk to cuz they aint in your class or grade or area or hang out where you do etc etc w/e the reasons but on myspace you can just be like waddup and the convo will go from there

or maybe girls on your myspace just dont like you lmao
Old 11-26-08, 01:46 PM   #13
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: 7256 56EE

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Curator

and rofl, then she was like "if you don't leave me alone, i'll get my brother to kick your ass" and i told her to fucking tell him, even gave her my address. and she did to, and that was the best part because her brother turned out to be some douche i used to beat up in school.

moral of that story is know who you are dealing with and don't send some little bitch I used to own in school to come and handle me.

lmao Nick the Tyrant lol
Old 11-26-08, 05:11 PM   #14
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
IP: 69E7 20C0

Quote:

nah im with you b.... This crack head devil worshipper is lost in the sauce for real!!

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-08, 07:18 PM   #15
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
IP: A275 AB0A

Quote:

i just pointed that out 2 posts ahead of you jeeze

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote