RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
ViciousThoughts 1 100.00%
Sherly Critical 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-16-03, 07:55 PM   #1
Sherly Critical

ViciousThoughts Vs SherlyCritical

IP: CADA 5749

Okay...
As I said.. 10-25 lines...
And no crying.

And make sure to check in, ViciousThoughts

Old 10-16-03, 07:58 PM   #2
ViciousThoughts

IP: CC46 B402

Check check...
************************************************** **************************************************

Old 10-16-03, 08:06 PM   #3
Sherly Critical

Okay.. As you already agreed to spit first, I'll just say, good luck, and have a bit of fun with it, but don't get too wack. People just look annoying when they do that. But what should I be telling you? You're not a newbie, Heh.

Old 10-16-03, 08:24 PM   #4
ViciousThoughts

My Rhyme's Goin Through Your Mind, Leave Your Thought's Wit Heat Strokes
Fuckin Albino Wit A Sun Burn, Tryin To Diss While This Bitch Read's Kid Jokes
This Cat Tryin To Spit But Only Thing That Comein Out's Hairballs
Like A Herbivore High On Weed, Critical Condition and She'll Sherly Fall
Your Rap's Like Dat Show 7th Heaven,
Long And Boring With More Problem's Then R Kelly Wit Little Girls Age Eleven
Bitch You Could Murder All Your Reletives And Still Not Get A Rec Or Rep Like ViciousThought's
Nothin Critical About You, You Robbed From The Fucken Gene Pool And Got Caught
Infecting You With H.I.V Skill Merkin A Femcee Breakin Her Own Rules By Cryin Cause She Not ILL
Couldn't Right Hot If Her Paper Was On Fire, Fuck It Bitch I'll Give you This Mic Just To Recite Your Will

10 Lines... Sorry it took long

EXPLANATIONS: Herbivores Eat Plants, Weed Is A Plant Therefor She Would Get High Quicker.

Old 10-16-03, 08:27 PM   #5
deser_eagle
duh.....

IP: FF0B 4A2B

nice verse dog. waitin for that bitch to spit. she should be pretty wack.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
inkwell(5-0)
eminem minis(5-3)
lyrical extasy(5-0)
whiteRwrong(5-0)

Old 10-16-03, 08:54 PM   #6
ViciousThoughts

YAWN... UPPIN
************************************************** **************************************************

Old 10-16-03, 09:01 PM   #7
Sherly Critical

Back. I'll just get to spittin. And no. I do not answer to a name of a female dog. Thank you. Have a good day. If I donnot spit as of yet. I'm probably gone, for the night, and will be back on tomorrow. I got this page saved, so yeah. But anyways back to spittin. (I was caught up in drawing.)

Old 10-16-03, 10:02 PM   #8
Sherly Critical

~§Hey hunny. Here's the deal, Here's what I'll say, and I'll tell you for real-§~
~§ A nun compared to you, has some better skills. With what you'd make with your rec, couldn't pay your 'spandex' bills.§~
~§You're living off of high thoughts, thinking you and the Diddy, can tie knots.§~
While you still live in your momma's trailer, eating your frozen lil tator tots.§~
~§Your lame excuse of calling a white girl black, shows ALL of your class, only in Ape's school would you even pass.§~
~§Don't get me wrong but this chump's name's sounds like something I've cuddled: An albino toy poodle...!§~
~§You can whimperand sniffle, crawl back to your kennel. You've already been slapped back in a ten fold. §~
~§You're going back to the poor house, hunny. Giving your dad some, so you can at least have your lunch money. §~
~§Oh ye of little faith, at least you have not disgraced your clan of STD's. You should be proud, that you're even considered as good as a H.I.V. Paz. (Peace)§~

(I don't hate as that much, but I didn't have much time to say anything, being as I have to go somewhere....)

Old 10-16-03, 10:16 PM   #9
ViciousThoughts

uppin for votes

Old 10-17-03, 01:41 PM   #10
Sherly Critical

IP: 4484 23F3

Just uppin this. I'm at school, so yeah, not alot of time on my hands.... And by the way. I'll be back in in a couple of hours, if I'm not in trouble... Heh.

Old 10-17-03, 06:32 PM   #11
ViciousThoughts

uppin

Old 10-17-03, 07:40 PM   #12
Sherly Critical

Uppin for votes, as pathetic as it sounds. Heh. Anyways, it is my turn to up this,.... so yeah... Paz. (Peace) I'll just browze around this place. Maybe learn some stuff. I'm out.

Old 10-17-03, 09:16 PM   #13
DeadlySpitta
Middle Weight

IP: 4577 CD9A

k here's tha breakdown.... Y'all both has sum decent lines.... But VT, ur structure is fucked up man... way fucked up... Urs too Sherly... I aint gonna front or nothin. Y'all both dis well on this shit. U can also elevate as well. But Ima hafta vote for.... Sherly got this. I understood hers more. It was hard keepin up wit VT's lines. No hatin. Just bein honest. Hit up my battle against m.B.P. Lataz.
Send a message via AIM to DeadlySpitta Send a message via Yahoo to DeadlySpitta  
Old 10-18-03, 10:17 AM   #14
Sherly Critical

Just uppin this thing. How convenient that no one has voted yet. =P So anyways, Just please make your choice, and get this over with. I've seen elections go faster than this. >_O;;

Old 10-19-03, 07:23 AM   #15
ViciousThoughts

Uppin