RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-19-03, 12:46 AM   #1
WORTH

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
part of a piece im workin on (advanced weaponry)

IP: 5043 32F4

Drop bombs at the rate of a verbal conflict, hit after hit till the message fits defining with scripts, of linguistic domination vibrations to your brain, penetrate your earlobes underground like Hussein/
Feel the power of my rhyme in realtime or behind the line, that few come back and barley cross your mind, frontal force foiled by no one, advanced infiltration, leaves you lost in your spot knowing im second to none/
Bring your best guns, son they wont help you now, I got these battles on the low down to expose you as clowns, make your mamma frown, when she sees my effect, I smash any other writer in real life or on this internet/
Alot of sleepers lately not even trying to complicate me, debate me, create me, and even underrate me/
Wake up theres a war out front, of words and thoughts, instead of lazin arround letting fresh flows rot, im not saying you have to beat me, you can join me if you want, rip up this scene with the army of sick jots/
I set fires to charachters playing emcees, not spitting any lyrics, but they claiming their something, calling this game wack and me but cant produce nothing, splash put you out, now go on home popping up those blisters, your burnt with the branding "I like rapping these fake words"....
Old 12-19-03, 12:50 AM   #2
Menik
Word.

IP: D95F 8163

You need to leave 3 links or 3 names of people you left feedback to or this will get closed, Thanks.

But this was ok....your structure threw me off at first but i got ahold of it then, but try to work on that...try keeping your lines not so stretched out though, so it doesnt throw off the flow....but keep at it.
Send a message via AIM to Menik Send a message via MSN to Menik   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-03, 12:53 AM   #3
WORTH

IP: 5043 32F4

oh aight man, i will in a minute, and yeah its just a rough freestyle copy right now, took me like a minute
Old 12-19-03, 01:59 AM   #4
Cris Calliba

IP: 2B37 5D7E

i'm not sure where you were going with this one...I guess i'm finding it hard to read a bunch of these. I think it's better to hear them and I think this is one that sounds better than it looks. I'd rather hear a bunch of these. I see ya work though... b E-Z
Old 12-19-03, 05:23 AM   #5
Dev
1E

Text Record: 15-3
IP: DF7B C8F7

i thought this was ok,,,,could be touched on.....clear the structure up though....knocked the flow...but ya had some interesting lines in.....work on the multis though......all in all not bad man.....lose the paragraph.....pZ
Send a message via AIM to Dev   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-03, 01:15 PM   #6
WORD~PERFECT

IP: 19AF 50C1

you need to slice your bar breaks and length several really good lines you got will get ignored because your formatted for run on sentences......i think you got great wordplay and the image is there just need delivery.
Old 12-19-03, 09:48 PM   #7
Menik
Word.

IP: 340D 8B8F

Quote:
oh aight man, i will in a minute

That was a very long minute and you still do not get links, Closed
Send a message via AIM to Menik Send a message via MSN to Menik   Reply With Quote