![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned: Compromised Account
|
Callin Out EnVy Ny
IP:
14 Lines..30 Min Blind Spit
Ill Set it up... You Down? |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned: Compromised Account
|
IP:
damn get online envy!
__________________
A.I.
...Gone... |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Eye Designs
|
IP:
Lol...
He has a life aight... He's got a kid... What you expect...??
__________________
:: Eye Designs:: Taking Request for the following... Signatures, Avatars, Album covers, & Website Banners |
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned: Compromised Account
|
IP:
^ for him to go online for 30 mins so we can battle!
__________________
A.I.
...Gone... |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
^LOL^
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned: Compromised Account
|
IP:
your on now
get in here envy
__________________
A.I.
...Gone... |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Eye Designs
|
IP:
LoL....
He can't hear you..
__________________
:: Eye Designs:: Taking Request for the following... Signatures, Avatars, Album covers, & Website Banners |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Lol I Got Ur Pm So Check Ur Box...Word
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
...
|
IP:
Closed
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|