![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
Topical Call Out...
IP:
:Rules:
House Rules 14-24 Lines Topic - Will be chosen from SS List Due Date will be 2 days after battle is set... So who is willing to do a topical... Dont come in here, if your not good... ( preferably someone from a league )
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Fuck yo couch
|
IP:
You know I'd do it, just for fun though (No record unvolved)
__________________
I rhyme better than who rhymes better than you |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
I ain't in a leauge or anything.. but I'm down..
Considering theres a 2 day limit, I won't have to rush anything up, so it'll be decent I guess.. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
Aight Harlems Finest... Go pick 3 topics from the SS league... Post em here, and I will choose one out of the 3. Make good choices though...
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
You pick the topic, set it up. PM me the link to our battle hommie...
G/L I gotta go
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Shit...
I checked out SS man, but couldn't really find anything.. I'm new to this whole topical battle but thought up topics if you wanna choose one.. dunno whether they're topics as such but it seems better than re-using one.. Perserverence In at the deep end Reluctancy Corrupted vision |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
Aight then, " Currupted Vision " it is... I will set it up and PM you the link... G/L
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A King Missing a Queen...
|
IP:
Where you at???
__________________
Sig created by "Tha Sick One..." CRHYME SINDICATE Open Mic Drops -Defying The Odds- Higher Thinking League Record 2-0 High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match) |
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|