RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 05-07-04, 03:45 PM   #1
Darrk
Flyweight
 
Darrk's Avatar
 
Posts: 142
From: Florida,WPB
Talking Calling Out Anyone..

IP:

Darrk.. Calling out anyone.. Bet.
Send a message via AIM to Darrk Send a message via Yahoo to Darrk   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-04, 03:50 PM   #2
Immense
 
Posts: 2,404
From: uk
IP:

ill battle ya,setup
__________________
Living Legendz


I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...




SPEKTIKUL GFX
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-04, 03:56 PM   #3
Immense
 
Posts: 2,404
From: uk
IP:

u wanna battle or wot dark,holla bk
__________________
Living Legendz


I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...




SPEKTIKUL GFX
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.