RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: BUSH OR KERRY
Kerry 17 58.62%
Bush 12 41.38%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-04, 03:35 PM   #1
TURBAN
Banned: Cheating

Exclamation Bush Or Kerry

IP:

hey RV i was wondering who you would pick as a better president? spit your opinions because this is serious shit, and isnt something you can jus look over its your future , you decide what you want and if your 18 vote cuz u can make the change peace and godbless

and if you say neither tell me why plz, dont take the bitch route and jus say
"blah blah neither" and end it there , put some effort into it

Last edited by TURBAN : 09-04-04 at 03:49 PM.
Old 09-04-04, 03:46 PM   #2
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

IP:

neither, both are horrible canidates, i refuse to vote for either..
Old 09-04-04, 05:44 PM   #4
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

IP:

Kerry.

Bush is a powell/cheney robot.....
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-04, 05:45 PM   #5
~Babylon~
~Lyrical Nirvana~

IP:

bush no doubt..............
Old 09-04-04, 05:47 PM   #6
Wicked One
Ill Nigga Alert.

IP:

I would say neither....but i gotta say *Bush* then......1
Old 09-04-04, 05:58 PM   #7
~Sonofisis~
a.k.a Sonic

IP:

Bush? damn, this country is fucked up, i had no idea that you people actually support someone who gets people killed and had a C average in college.. you guys support an idiot for a president.. imma vote for Kerry just coz ya'll are on some other shit.
Old 09-04-04, 06:03 PM   #8
-..Jono..-
Middle Weight

IP:

Bush Hands down...

There where several aspects that the Clinton adminstration could have addressed via. there security which would have prevented a 9/11 attack..

The main focus was to avoid it since it was not "Immediate" and concentrate on Health which democrats voice as there main concern even with kerry he knows the main stone for the election campaing is "National Security" however his second his Healthcare and if 9/11 would not have happened that would be his main focus..

Bush, went to war and now 4 years after his term, and with the august labor figures shows Unemployment declining to 5.4% and yes even tho a lot of people have lost jobs, family members due to the adminstration choosing to go to war and lots have been lost, its clear on the bounce back and Kerry voted for less Miliatary spending..and that included less armor for them, less security, and then he voted for the war as well...

Hes way too shifty on his opinions, and terrorist are more worried about what bush will do since he acts on shit that happens, you cant be everyones friend in the game you can just do what will help the majority of people cus for every gain is a loss..

4 years into his term, with iraq going on he was still able to focus on Military Spending, Improve the job rates are the figures show, and with his next 4 years he is re-introducing a health plan thatll help..

Change is slow and it takes time, but why would you wanna change from somethin that is improving in the most critical areas, and will only continue to improve and slice it all away for the past..

Bush has hit a bounce up again due to what his figures show from the convention, along with what hes gonna do in his next term "When" he is re-elected, kerry is still focusing on his speeches with "If" you vote, aint enough confidence..

Bush has his margin of errors as well, but at least he can admit mistakes and work around them, and the stats dont lie...

Vote: Bush, hands down peace
Old 09-06-04, 06:37 PM   #9
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by -..Jono..-
Bush Hands down...

There where several aspects that the Clinton adminstration could have addressed via. there security which would have prevented a 9/11 attack..

The main focus was to avoid it since it was not "Immediate" and concentrate on Health which democrats voice as there main concern even with kerry he knows the main stone for the election campaing is "National Security" however his second his Healthcare and if 9/11 would not have happened that would be his main focus..

Bush, went to war and now 4 years after his term, and with the august labor figures shows Unemployment declining to 5.4% and yes even tho a lot of people have lost jobs, family members due to the adminstration choosing to go to war and lots have been lost, its clear on the bounce back and Kerry voted for less Miliatary spending..and that included less armor for them, less security, and then he voted for the war as well...

Hes way too shifty on his opinions, and terrorist are more worried about what bush will do since he acts on shit that happens, you cant be everyones friend in the game you can just do what will help the majority of people cus for every gain is a loss..

4 years into his term, with iraq going on he was still able to focus on Military Spending, Improve the job rates are the figures show, and with his next 4 years he is re-introducing a health plan thatll help..

Change is slow and it takes time, but why would you wanna change from somethin that is improving in the most critical areas, and will only continue to improve and slice it all away for the past..

Bush has hit a bounce up again due to what his figures show from the convention, along with what hes gonna do in his next term "When" he is re-elected, kerry is still focusing on his speeches with "If" you vote, aint enough confidence..

Bush has his margin of errors as well, but at least he can admit mistakes and work around them, and the stats dont lie...

Vote: Bush, hands down peace

wtf?!?!?! i like how u had a lot to write but most of its wrong......... especially the last thing u sed..... wen interviewed bush sed he believed he had made no mistakes since he got into the white house... and then later was asked if hed like to change that opinion and he sed no again..... i think finally he admits it but its takin him a while...... and jobs are up, but there like 20% percent less from where they were predicted to be...... i cant remember the exact statistics but in one month it was predicted lets say to be 100,00 more jobs, but it ended up only bein 15,000...... so jobs are up but there way way less then where they should be......... and all candidates say "if" u elect me........ bush sed "if" u re-elect me.... its protocal.... itll turn too many people off by bein that cocky........... and this man had 4 years to get it right and he hardly got anythin right, so y should he get a second chance??? he wasnt even right on the weapons of mass destruction...... and he made it clear in his first year that he was not tryin hard for healthcare............... only tax cuts for the rich who dont need it...... some of u should see Farhenheit 9/11 to open ur eyes alil cuz u guys are bein so stupid on why ur reelectin him "to finish wat he started".... shit nadar can finish that shit if u want him too......... and ur gonna trust a man who ducked goin to war (vietnam) and the military instead of a man who fought in the war (Kerry) and got like 6 medals in all???? ohh and the "u cant be friends with everyone" thing u sed...... well bush was in businness with Saudis........ and Bush is tryin to get re-elected on the platform that he was the guy who was president duurin 9/11....... he is ridin that fuckin pony till re-election...... the worst thing thats prolly happen in American history in out lifetimes, is the best thing to happen for Bush's campaign..........ima speed this up now.... Kerry flip-flopped on the military issue because bush told us that there were weapons of mass destruction in iraq, so who would oppose him then????? but wen its been a long ass time and u havent found anythin more then sum arabs with Aks..... whos gonna wanna give u more money for a war that was makin no progress then..... ..... and clinton gave Bush a big report on Bin Ladens plan to attack America....... Bush was juss to busy out on vacation to pay attention............. and there was a report a month before 9/11 titled "Bin Laden determined to Attack America" and they took NO precautions................. theres more shit......... like he stayed in this lil kids class for 7 minutes after hearin the planes hit the wtc instead findin out more of the story and tryna do sumthin to protect the people.............. but w/e.............. ill vote for bushg anyways......

no, wait, kerry is better
Old 09-04-04, 06:30 PM   #10
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP:

^^damn jono tha "polotick man"...............as for tha question.....Bush for one reason and one reason only i think he should finish what he started.....Peayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-04, 08:53 PM   #11
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

IP:

Vote:KERRY, bush has lied to us too many times and he loves war........

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*
Old 09-04-04, 09:12 PM   #12
Hate chew
Yes you.

IP:

i vote bush

for assasination

pz
Old 09-04-04, 09:46 PM   #13
G_$peed
$Thug Life$

IP:

you gotta vote. its yur right to make a difference don't waste it. bush is the man because he isn't afraid to back down from these mutha fuckin terrorists that try to invade our country. its going to get worse and we do not need kerry. kerry turned against his own country when he threw away his medals, saying he wished he didn't fight. We can't have somebody that will give up and change his mind when the tough get rough. Bush doesn't back down. Look what happened to the biggest terrorist that we knew about--saddam insane. He tried to hide in a hole and we found him. Who? the US of A! The military whose commander in chief is Bush. We need to put him back. We do not need kerry who is shitty... and wishy washy...

*(`'·.¸(`'·.¸**¸.·'´)¸.·'´)*
«´¨`·..* G_$peed *..·´¨`»
*(¸.·'´(¸.·'´**`'·.¸)`'·.¸)*
Old 09-04-04, 10:10 PM   #14
Sultan
New to RB

IP:

I really miss Clinton....I'd say Kerry. All this confusion and shit happened when he stepped into office. He wasn't even suppose to win the first time. But my home state had to screw everything up (I think there was some sneaky shit happenin' in Tallahassee). Kerry all the way.
Send a message via AIM to Sultan Send a message via MSN to Sultan   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-04, 10:13 PM   #15
Sik Wit It

IP:

Bush doesn't even kno wtf he's doin'....now if clinton was up there...we all kno who'd win anyway...(clinton)