RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-26-05, 07:09 PM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

Fuck yall...GOLD IS NOT DEAD

IP:

to me, it's still the classiest and most beautiful precious metal

the choice of Kings throughout history

and all these rappers now want platinum

well...platinum looks dull to me

GOLD > platinum
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-05, 07:11 PM   #2
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP:

rhinestone owns...
Old 07-26-05, 07:11 PM   #3
13th.
©

IP:

lol its tru gold is very classy!!!!
Old 07-26-05, 07:11 PM   #4
Mr. Lyricist
New to RV

IP:

I agree. Platinum looks like aluminium.
Gold> Platinum.
Old 07-26-05, 07:26 PM   #5
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

IP:

It's just cuz you're gay. =/

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 07-26-05, 07:32 PM   #6
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
It's just cuz you're gay. =/

why do you insist on making dumb ass statements like that geared toward me?

chill plz
Old 07-26-05, 07:35 PM   #7
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

I think yellow gold is gaudy as hell. BUT I :heart: white gold.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-05, 07:38 PM   #8
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

yellow gold is beautiful man

yall only think it's not cuz u been hearin that it's played for the past 20 years

Platinum looks like silver...

silver looks like, well, silver which is nice

and white gold is like white chocolate...wuts da point
Old 07-26-05, 07:59 PM   #10
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
yellow gold is beautiful man

yall only think it's not cuz u been hearin that it's played for the past 20 years

Platinum looks like silver...

silver looks like, well, silver which is nice

and white gold is like white chocolate...wuts da point

nah, I didnt' say it's 'played'. I said it's gaudy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~B~
i've always jus been a fan of silver, gold doesnt suit me, but real proper gold is nice, that cheap ass stuff is nasty, and white gold is a waste of money looks exactly like silver and platinum!

BWAHHAHAH - no man. Silver dosne't look shit liek platinum and platinum dosen't look shit liek white gold, etc. there's a dramatic difference in all three of em - especially the weight of each of em. Platinum is a glossy grey, and silver is dull grey. Sometimes it will look glossy when you first buy a finished piece of it, but that's because its coated with a chemical that's called Rhodium. That rhodium plaiting wears off and you see the real (commercial) silver underneath. The only place ot get GOOD silver jewelry that I know if is England. I had my knight hand made there and if I had it done in the US it wouldnt' have been anywhere near the quality of material or workmanship.

Oh, BTW, white gold is a glossy silver color, not grey lieik the other two. It will NEVER turn the color of silver OR platinum EVER. Oh and platinum is also rhodium coated, but it bonds ot platinum far longer. Even some white golds are rhodium plated.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-05, 08:07 PM   #11
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
nah, I didnt' say it's 'played'. I said it's gaudy.

BWAHHAHAH - no man. Silver dosne't look shit liek platinum and platinum dosen't look shit liek white gold, etc. there's a dramatic difference in all three of em - especially the weight of each of em. Platinum is a glossy grey, and silver is dull grey. Sometimes it will look glossy when you first buy a finished piece of it, but that's because its coated with a chemical that's called Rhodium. That rhodium plaiting wears off and you see the real (commercial) silver underneath. The only place ot get GOOD silver jewelry that I know if is England. I had my knight hand made there and if I had it done in the US it wouldnt' have been anywhere near the quality of material or workmanship.

Oh, BTW, white gold is a glossy silver color, not grey lieik the other two. It will NEVER turn the color of silver OR platinum EVER. Oh and platinum is also rhodium coated, but it bonds ot platinum far longer. Even some white golds are rhodium plated.

well, the silver i buy looks like platinum, theyre both silver in colour lol, and white gold luks really similar. Also i wasnt talkin about weight, i was talkin about appearance. and u can buy the polish to keep ur silver lookin good, and i live in ireland, and i get real good quality silver!

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!
Old 07-26-05, 09:11 PM   #12
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~B~
well, the silver i buy looks like platinum, theyre both silver in colour lol, and white gold luks really similar. Also i wasnt talkin about weight, i was talkin about appearance. and u can buy the polish to keep ur silver lookin good, and i live in ireland, and i get real good quality silver!

If the silver you buy looks liek platinum, then someone showed you silver and told you it was platinum. If my camera phone were clear enough to show you, I'd show you all three of em side by side and you'd see a difference immediately. But there's no sense arguing it since A: its' not evne true. You're what 13? lol what the hell you know botu jewelry. And B: I cnat' honestly say that I give a shit what you think about jewelry.

PS the polish (called Red Rouge that's jsut a red clay that you're supposed to buff INRTO the silver) is only put to use after the rhodium plating chipped or faded off which exposes the silver to the air and will begin the eternal cycle of tarnishing that you're gonna have with silver for the rest of it's life. And that rhodium look is whta you're going for, so there's no possible way you could polish it back to that luster. You'd have to get it re-coated. BUT, what the hell do I know. I'm only the son of a jewler and managed a jewelry store for 4 years.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 07-26-05, 07:45 PM   #13
Viva
Cuz I'm Old Skool Baby

IP:

i've always jus been a fan of silver, gold doesnt suit me, but real proper gold is nice, that cheap ass stuff is nasty, and white gold is a waste of money looks exactly like silver and platinum!

I'm white so u KNOW i can't rap =)

I will definitely RTF if u leave a link, thanks!
Old 07-26-05, 08:02 PM   #14
leady
Addicted

IP:

gold looks like brass
Old 07-26-05, 08:11 PM   #15
Tha Q.
OYD

IP:

thats the point...I dun care if the hue of silver is different from white gold is different from plat...dats da point

u will NEVER mistake pure yellow gold for anything

and whoeva said gold looks like brass is nuts..brass is pure orange