RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-06, 10:41 PM   #1
Snypa
Light Weight

I Now Present To You Marshal and......

IP:

I Now Present To You Marshal And Kim Mathers..... (Again)

For Those Who Haven't Heard...and Didn't Know What The Song "When I'm Gone" Was All About

Eminem Weds Kim
News: Jan.14.06

EMINEM has taken a second trip down the aisle with KIMBERLY MATHERS Saturday in a suburb of their hometown of Detroit, Michigan.

The couple said their "I do's" in an intimate, sunset ceremony in front of family and friends.

The tumultuous twosome applied for a marriage license this past Thursday in Macomb County. Eminem, whose real name is Marshall Mathers III, and Kim, married the first time in 1999 and divorced in 2001 following a nasty custody battle involving their daughter, HAILIE.

During a recent interview on a Detroit radio station to promote his greatest hits CD Curtain Call, Eminem revealed he was indeed back with Kim. "We have reconciled and are probably going to remarry."
Send a message via AIM to Snypa Send a message via MSN to Snypa   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-06, 10:51 PM   #2
Magic5

IP:

I already knew what "When I'm Gone" was about.
Old 01-18-06, 10:51 PM   #3
Ysdat
Whys That?

IP:

who cares .
Old 01-18-06, 11:58 PM   #4
Snypa
Light Weight

IP:

Eminem's family now includes Kimberly Mathers, Hailey, Kimberly's neice Alaina, and Kimberly's daughter from a previous relationship, Whitney, who Eminem has legally adopted
Send a message via AIM to Snypa Send a message via MSN to Snypa   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-06, 12:11 AM   #5
Blay'all

IP:

oooooh yay Eminem!

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 01-19-06, 12:13 AM   #6
Snypa
Light Weight

IP:

Man, no one has respect for an artist actually trynna have a life outside hip hop after years of bullshit
Old 01-19-06, 02:12 AM   #7
Blay'all

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snypa
Man, no one has respect for an artist actually trynna have a life outside hip hop after years of bullshit

a life outside hip-hop posted in 'Hip-Hop Lounge'
point made....

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 01-19-06, 05:21 AM   #8
Mc Wicked
Flyweight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snypa

who gives a fuck hes just a person.

If I was getting a divorce would u be all up on my nuts like this
Old 01-19-06, 12:54 AM   #9
Excetera
[].[]_.[]_

IP:

Meh.................
Send a message via MSN to Excetera Send a message via Yahoo to Excetera   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-06, 06:46 AM   #10
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mc Wicked
who gives a fuck hes just a person.

If I was getting a divorce would u be all up on my nuts like this

Well your not a multi millionaire whos been one of the biggest household names in the rap industry for years with an enourmous fan base spread right round the entire world who has played an instrumental part in shaping the image of rap and paving the way for a greater acceptance of caucasian rap artists...

Are you dickhead.... Sometimes I wonder if cunts actually even think before they post a bunch of hating crap because their jeolous of other people getting media attention..

Who the fuck do you think you are....
Old 01-19-06, 12:17 PM   #11
GKillaz05
Killin' G'z

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Well your not a multi millionaire whos been one of the biggest household names in the rap industry for years with an enourmous fan base spread right round the entire world who has played an instrumental part in shaping the image of rap and paving the way for a greater acceptance of caucasian rap artists...

Are you dickhead.... Sometimes I wonder if cunts actually even think before they post a bunch of hating crap because their jeolous of other people getting media attention..

lol at Nos, thats true tho' for sure! He's the type to post some stupid thread about nothin'. This is Hip Hop talk and that is what he is doin'. Lettin' people know shit about Hip Hop, so if you dont give a shit, why bother postin'??.. But yeah I can see the money signs$$ in kims eyes now!
B.E.S.T

Crew
TAKE MY ADVICE FROM PEOPLE FROM CANADA nd FUCK YA LYFE
Send a message via MSN to GKillaz05 Send a message via Yahoo to GKillaz05   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-06, 05:21 PM   #13
-Substance-
Oye...Tu Sabes..!!

IP:

lol....nos you righ tho.......glad for em that he finally got his life straightened out........

Send a message via AIM to -Substance- Send a message via MSN to -Substance-   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-06, 02:45 AM   #14
Mc Wicked
Flyweight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus

I guess u one of those kids thats all up on Ems nut juice huh.

And I aint hatin all Im sayin is WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!
Old 01-22-06, 11:14 PM   #15
-Substance-
Oye...Tu Sabes..!!

IP:

it's not that you give a fuck, it's just being happy for others you ignorant child......

Send a message via AIM to -Substance- Send a message via MSN to -Substance-   Reply With Quote