RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-04, 09:46 PM   #1
High Class
A King Missing a Queen...
 
High Class's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,573
Joined: Nov 2003
Status: Offline
Topical Call Out...

IP: 8D7B 43DF

:Rules:
House Rules
14-24 Lines
Topic - Will be chosen from SS List
Due Date will be 2 days after battle is set...

So who is willing to do a topical... Dont come in here, if your not good...
( preferably someone from a league )
__________________


Sig created by "Tha Sick One..."

CRHYME SINDICATE

Open Mic Drops
-Defying The Odds-

Higher Thinking League
Record 2-0

High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match)


  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 09:52 PM   #2
Brethren
Fuck yo couch
 
Brethren's Avatar
 
Posts: 575
Joined: Jan 2004
From: Michigan
Status: Offline
IP: B18E 88B4

You know I'd do it, just for fun though (No record unvolved)
__________________
I rhyme better than who rhymes better than you
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 09:52 PM   #3
Harlem's Finest
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DF7B C8F7

I ain't in a leauge or anything.. but I'm down..
Considering theres a 2 day limit, I won't have to rush anything up, so it'll be decent I guess..
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 10:00 PM   #4
High Class
A King Missing a Queen...
 
High Class's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,573
Joined: Nov 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 8D7B 43DF

Aight Harlems Finest... Go pick 3 topics from the SS league... Post em here, and I will choose one out of the 3. Make good choices though...
__________________


Sig created by "Tha Sick One..."

CRHYME SINDICATE

Open Mic Drops
-Defying The Odds-

Higher Thinking League
Record 2-0

High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match)


  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 10:06 PM   #5
High Class
A King Missing a Queen...
 
High Class's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,573
Joined: Nov 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 8D7B 43DF

You pick the topic, set it up. PM me the link to our battle hommie...

G/L I gotta go
__________________


Sig created by "Tha Sick One..."

CRHYME SINDICATE

Open Mic Drops
-Defying The Odds-

Higher Thinking League
Record 2-0

High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match)


  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 10:53 PM   #6
Harlem's Finest
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DF7B C8F7

Shit...

I checked out SS man, but couldn't really find anything.. I'm new to this whole topical battle but thought up topics if you wanna choose one.. dunno whether they're topics as such but it seems better than re-using one..

Perserverence
In at the deep end
Reluctancy
Corrupted vision
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-04, 07:47 AM   #7
High Class
A King Missing a Queen...
 
High Class's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,573
Joined: Nov 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 8D7B 43DF

Aight then, " Currupted Vision " it is... I will set it up and PM you the link... G/L
__________________


Sig created by "Tha Sick One..."

CRHYME SINDICATE

Open Mic Drops
-Defying The Odds-

Higher Thinking League
Record 2-0

High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match)


  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-04, 08:24 PM   #8
High Class
A King Missing a Queen...
 
High Class's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,573
Joined: Nov 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 8D7B 43DF

Where you at???
__________________


Sig created by "Tha Sick One..."

CRHYME SINDICATE

Open Mic Drops
-Defying The Odds-

Higher Thinking League
Record 2-0

High Class vs Tweety ( semifinals match)


  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.