![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||
|
The Topical Juggernaut
|
Topical
IP: C531 1B40
Drop and let me know if you wana do a topical battle.
__________________
Blow It - Topical -=Respect List=-
Crhyme Sindicate The unexamined life is not worth living.
|
|||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: 4289 77F4
i love topicals...
i might be rusty, but i'm down...
__________________
Kill Khem bitch....play pussy and you get fucked...
FREE AGENT
|
|||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: 79D0 41C5
Fa sho I can get down with this. Yo I got a question, what tha' hell niggaz mean when they say " I'm bout to set up a battle?" What exactly is they doing?
HOlla
__________________
Imma spell it out 4 ya' uza H2O, No Bluff, it ain't polker n1ggaz--gone and fold. Kill ya'll with my bare hands, so let's square dance, I'll put mo' holes in ya' mans head than sponge bob squarepants |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
The Topical Juggernaut
|
IP: C531 1B40
How you wana pick the topic Khem?
__________________
Blow It - Topical -=Respect List=-
Crhyme Sindicate The unexamined life is not worth living.
|
|||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|