RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-04, 05:24 AM   #1
inspire
.-.Marxism.-.

NiCCa!! HoLLa WhUT!!

IP:

I had a bad experience with airports. So I'm venting.

Trip over to the Good Ol' US of A -
A 14 hour flight into LA. Then a 6 hour layover. . I watched two flights go to Chicago, while waiting for mine to get in. A 4 hour flight to Chi-town, then 8 minutes to get to my next flight to Louisville. Have you ever tried to run from one side to the other in Chicago O'Hare? It's huge. I make the flight, last person on. Then I get to Louisville, and wait.. and wait.. and wait for my luggage, which never comes. I give them my details, and 3 days later at 3am some dick calls me and says "I have your luggage, where do you live?". I get my bag and go back to sleep.

The trip back to the outback -
Get to Louisville airport early, cause I don't want to get stuck in huge lines. The flight is delayed an hour anyways, fucking snow. Get to Chi-town. Missed my flight by an hour. Wait for another for next flight to LA. Have 5 mins to get to my international connection. Get lost at the airport. Get there 30 mins late and rush on the plane. Everyone looks at me like "You piece of shit. Wasting my time you FUCKER!!! DIE!!!". Which is made worse because I'm poor and sit waaaay at the back in economy. I get to Sydney, wait.. and wait.. and wait.. and wait.. and no bags again. I give them my details, they call me 4 hours after I get home and say "Your bag is too heavy to ship because we're lazy fucks.". I drive all the way back to the airport. Knock on the door to get my bag, and no one is there. I wait 30 mins and finally some slut comes and opens the door. I get my bag and drive home.

I will never fly again.
Send a message via MSN to inspire Send a message via Yahoo to inspire   Reply With Quote