RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-31-04, 04:22 PM   #11
Hi-C
Flyweight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barz&Penstripes
Yo Caliph! Learn some history! If the word "nigger" or if you want to sugar coat it homie "nigga" is not disrespectful, cats today would not punch the shit out of white boys for using that word. And far as how I get down dude, and my hood get down, a dude could get murdered for some dumb shit like that. And that's reality! So no matter how it's said - it degrades! And if you're Black and popping that craziness in this society then you're not REAL! HOW COULD YOU LOVE YOUR PEOPLE AND KILL THEM ALL IN THE SAME BREATH! GROW UP!
uh, i think your the one that needs to grow up, i mean im a white boy so i cant really have alot of say on this, but half the black folks that posted after what you wrote said its cool to call someone a n***a as a term of respect, as long as your not actually tryn to demean the person, personally i will never use the word as i am white and dont deserve such a thing, and i hate every ignorant asshole of my race who uses it, but thats just me.
Send a message via AIM to Hi-C Send a message via MSN to Hi-C   Reply With Quote