RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-06-05, 07:05 PM   #1
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

RapVerse Is Dying Once Again....

IP:

Once again RV is dying, going downhill, plummeting in a downward cycle or whatnot. Active heads? Where! I dont see any

LL used to be so active that you could make a thread and 20 seconds later there would be 4 replies. Now you make a thread and an hour later there are 10 replies. Voting has gotten a little better in some ways. I have noticed more dickriding than before, not against or for myself but for and against other people. The tournies and leagues are either being ran like shit too many no shows or it takes 3 weeks to set up battles that should have been up 2 weeks earlier.

There's 20 crews, 5 are actually active, 5 are semi active, 5 get 10 posts a week and 5 get 10 posts a month... I mean its ridiculous. I asked for my KORV2 spot 2 months ago, and i have yet to recieve it BUT! therte are tournies that arent doing shit. So please know that i will be PMing strobe to get those tournies and leagues removed and to also have him get others started.

Its truly sad when i have to go to RB a site that i barely like to find an active thread to post in.

So people get active..

And also the Rapverse Revolution HA! about 5 people avtually do what needs to be done. When over 30 signed up for it!!

Everyone in the revolution get your shit together do the missions are just fucking leave it. There are people trying to make RV better and it would help if you didnt volunteer for something you have no interest in partaking in.

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.   Reply With Quote