RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-09-05, 06:31 PM   #11
[.:D:.]
Deadly

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infector Mindz
no.....they obviously didnt' sign me and think that i wouldn't sell..obvioulsy ive got more talent then most of the people on the site.....and i'd rather be a 50 cent...then....a underground artists.....i'd get money and do somthing i love....and by the way..i got 104 songs downloaded last night on soundclick...check my page if you dont belive me... www.soundclick.com/jayjking go to pictures then you'll find out..damn...how many did you all get?? and my shit wont sell..welll we'll find out now wont we???

aight u gotta understand some shit...u can get ANY TRACK FOR FREE..on the internet..that doesnt mean somebody will buy it..they download that shit to see if its wack or not...1983 of them downloads is prolly u..lmao..and no u not betta then half of the site..i kno for a fact u aint ebtta then me, Senser, CarsonJet, Triple_N, Seven, Calam, Phenom, Tonyself, Omen, Blacc out..but ill give it to u..u might be betta then Wickedclown...

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote