RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-05, 10:59 PM   #1
Stanza
Banned: Biting

Smile Is Your Battle Slept On ?

IP:

Hey Aii I Know I do this all The Time BUt Ima Be Doin This for a While And Dont Go Post Crazy Up In Here Either Post On Time And Drop Your Links to Your Battle Aii You Get One Battle Each Day Now thats Each Day That Mean One Day You can Drop One Link and The Next Day You can Drop another one Got me ....Aii You Can Also Drop Some OM Up In Here If you Want i Might not Check em Out Most of the time LOL j.k..BuT this Thread Has One Exception

If You Drop your links In Here You have to Pay Me or RTF

Rules:

1) One Battle A Day
2) Must RTF In Some Way Possible That Means Pay or Dropping a Vote In My
battles

3) Dont Freepost In Here Or Your battle Wont Get checked out
4) If You pay Me Money Ill Take One Million For Text battles and Two Million for Topicals ETC. (Prices Discussed at The Bottom)

5) Dont Hate me If I Dont Vote for you Bcuz this is an Honest Vote Thread so if you dont like it Then Dont Comeback

6) Dont Come in here Hating On Me - Self Explainatory

7) Come Back Again

Now as I Said if You Drop A Link In Here Expect to RTF Or Else You Will Go on My List Of Peeps Who Dont Pay/RTF and Yo Name will be bannered Everywhere so Peeps on RV Wont Vote in Yo battles Bcuz they Know That You Dont RTF Got me? Ok Since thats settled Lets dicuss Prices

Prices:

1) Text - 1 million
2) Topical - 2 Million
3) Graphics - 1 Million
4) Audio- 3 million (Only Bcuz It Takes My comp to long to load those damn things so I have to Get on my Moms comp to listen to those So ....
And Oh Yeah My account number is: 40303

Ok now That All That is Out Of The way Let The Links Begin To Drop and I Ask That One of teh Mods Sticky This Thread Thanx

Peeps Who Owe Me a Vote/Money
Mimesis
DoContinue

Last edited by Stanza : 06-21-05 at 10:44 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Stanza Send a message via Yahoo to Stanza   Reply With Quote