RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-17-05, 04:21 PM   #1
J. Luth
I see dumb people

lmao I like blacked out earlier today. :-/

IP:

yea, I was about to record, cuz I moved down to the basement. So then I needed my headphones, and apparently it was in this drawyer in my bathroom. don't kno why. lol So i was goin' up, and I was runnin' up the stairs, and I like hit my elbow. And shit hurt badly, like really bad. and I went to the bathroom, and pain was gettin' worse, and I went down to open the drawyer, and next thing I kno, I woke up on the floor, and my parents were ssreamin' out "what's that noise?" and shit. and I was like "Wtf? Why am I on the floor of my bathroom?" and my dad came in, and he like "what happened?" and I'm like, "I don't kno, i'm ok." and then he look @ my head, and was like "how'd that happen? where'd you hit your head?" and i looked in the mirror, and I had this like red mark all across my right head, down to my eye-lid. lol and shit was bleedin' a lil. And then I had a cut on my ear, and on my neck i had marks. But damn yo, all I remember was like I fell asleep or some shit, and I could hear this loud noise, and some fast shit, that sounded like a car speedin' by. lol and then I woke up. but shit, that was freaky, I'm lucky it wasn't worse, like if I hit my head on the toilet. lmao or on the counter thingy. Or that nothin' hit into my eye. but damn, anyone else have shit like this happen to them?

but damn, everytime I try to record, shit happens.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote