RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-29-05, 10:49 PM   #1
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Why I love RV

IP:

Where else can I go and see someone whos' sig is full of quotes of people who said he sounded even remotely like Eminem, yet have that exact same person say I sound like a "mainstream artist like KRS-1, and kool-g rap"......kool G rap...and...fuckin KRS-1....mainstream...

Where else can I go and see a handfull of people who's goals are to get signed, yet someone who IS signed tells em how to do the same and they say he dosen't knwo what he's talkign about.

Where else can I go and see someone who can't even spell call someone else "stupuid". TWICE.

Where else can I go and read responses from motherfuckers who's list of shows is limited to "I once freestyled on my bed to my aunt" and tell em that I'm performing at a venue with over 85,000 people, and STILL be labeld as someone who dosen't know what he's talkign about. I paid my dues and made my moves, yet someone who's no where near a career in rap is telling me I don't know what I'm talking about.

Where else can I go and make progress toward mainstream success, and instead of getting love from those trying to get up, get loose-talk from motherfuckers who barely even rap, far less make moves.

Edit:Where else can I go and see the exact same dude who asked me "damn, how do you know all this music stuff?" then later ask me to help him not get dicked on his 'contract', to see him now call me a know-it-all.

Where else can I go post and get followed by the exact same net-junkies in every single post and all they post is straight up garbage with no sorta benefit to anybody.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Last edited by Doomsday : 08-30-05 at 01:07 AM. Reason: heh, forgot to add SPuL's stupid ass.
Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote