RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-05, 06:59 AM   #1
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Would anyone be interested...

IP:

In participating in a weekly battle hosted in the Lyricist Lounge?

It could be text, audio or topical.........No graphics bullshit..

The way it would work, is we would start off with 2 battlers who I will choose based on who I think is actually worth the time of day to have a battle thread stickied in the lounge. And after votes are polled and a winner is decided, each week a new challenger can step up and battle last weeks winner..

Competitions would be done in say, 3 or 4 week segments consisting of around 3 or 4 battles, naturally.... At the end of each competition; new contestants would be chosen to take part.

Possible prizes for now are RV money unless someone wants to fund the shit.. But the emphasis isnt on prizes, its on friendly competition and hopefully elevation.. If theres enough interest and two battlers who I actually think would put on a good show step up to participate. Then this will begin next week.

I would prefer audio battles by far, so if two 'good' (and i actually mean good, not 'i bought a mic a month ago and I think i'm really elevating good) battlers step up, then this will get really interesting.. But at the end of the day, if only text cats are signing up, then thatll be how it goes...

I'm only interested in people who actually have talent to participate in these battles cause nobody wants to vote on crap each week.. But this is a chance to show that your worth a damn in one of the more active forums on the site.

So if you think you got what it takes...
Post clearly stating you want in, and post a link to your soundclick (IN YOUR POST, NOT YOUR SIG), or if your text, post one of your verses (NO LINKS, I'm lazy and wont click text links).

Edit: Also post whether you want to do a 'song battle' or a 'diss battle' for audio cats.
And I'll say again, SOUNDCLICK LINKS MUST BE IN YOUR POST.

And you will be considered..

Last edited by Nostradamus : 09-29-05 at 07:07 AM.
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote