RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-22-05, 09:21 PM   #1
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

50 Disses Dre

IP:

50 WARNS DRE…

50 Cent is off the hook, if not plumb loco. He recently issued a warning to Dr. Dre about working with The Game. Now, I like 50, The Game and think Dre is nothing shy of a Don, but that’s nothing to Curtis Jackson. He told the BBC, “To my knowledge, neither me or Dr. Dre is working on Game’s next album. If I’m not messing with him, how is Dre going to mess with him? Then that means me and Dre got beef. I think everybody sees my pattern.” The pattern is 50 will be dissin’ Dre any day now. Yep, The Game and Dre are already working on the next album called The Doctor’s Advocate. This is about to get interesting – so interesting.

i got this from allhiphop.com, but what the fuck is up wit 50 has he been takin too much steroids???....Dre produced the biggest hit that got his gay ass reconized..In Da Club...if it wasnt for dre he practiculy wouldnt be nuthin in the rap game...i swear this muthafucka talks too much shit..he like a 1st grader he just wants attention cuz he knows no one really gives a fuck bout him
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote